What is the Reality of cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What is the Reality of cryptocurrency?

I think I am lucky because I discovered this field at a relatively early age. I think that in the coming years I can make huge profits and save my future from the bad economic situation. I will remain grateful to this forum all my life

When you hear cryptocurrency, I believe the real response is easy. 

The true meaning and intent of cryptocurrency, in my view, is to practise good money management. 

Well, you are correct in one aspect: you can become wealthy using cryptocurrency, but you must first work hard to gain money from it. 

That, in my view, is the true intention of cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

For me the reality of it is it possible to replace fiat money in the near future so we must invest in more cryptocurrencies and grow too much profit on it. 

• +1 1

Done people considered that cryptocurrencies are wasting our time and it is fraud and some are working and earning Crypto currencies and hey want to become rich . But we need to give knowledge to others who considered that it is waste our time. 

Thank you, my dear friend. It was good information and I will look more for the field of cryptocurrency. All appreciation and respect for your credibility and for all those who publish great information contribute to the promotion of this wonderful site.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto money, my precious comrade Is an online currency that can be used in a variety of ways, such as paying bills, buying and selling in any way that a fiat currency can. Although we cannot touch this currency, it does provide a source of income where other currencies do not.

Yes, my friend, cryptocurrencies are the way to the world of wealth, but not in haste and taking quick steps, and the member regrets them. We must work step by step and have patience to do crypto work and get money in turn

• +2 1

Yes, of course, the reality of the cryptocurrency is a very beautiful thing. I heard about it beforehand and thought it was just a fraud site. After experiencing this forum I found that it is the best place to gain information about cryptocurrencies and that you can make money

• +3 1

Jobs now are created from home with crypto currency as now you can earn a very good amount of crypto just by using your phone or your computer. This process happens gradually and if you get the appropriate knowledge then there's so many benefits you'll get from crypto currency

It's the advance technological economic drive, competing with the fiat currency which in nearest future shall overtake fiat world serving as alternative means of making fastest and smart transactions internationally. 

• +3 1

This is absolutely true. Everyone who wanted to get knowledge and money together came to this forum directly to buy and sell, and some for the team, the forum, the knowledge and the money as well, but everyone here takes and benefits from each other in terms of experience
 And from my personal experience, I knew that the cryptocurrency is profitable, and that is because it is a modern technology. The world is buzzing with the newness of anything, let alone it contains money.

The best thing about crypto is that its helping many of the people financially and many countries economically so its a great opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and we can also get benefits by doing trading and investment here by good experience my friend. 

I am really grateful to this forum, as it provided me with a job opportunity with few working times and good profits, in addition to learning a lot of cryptocurrencies, and I, in turn, will work to develop my experience and work hard here and not violate the forum rules.

I believe the real reason for the existence of the digital currency is that this currency replaces old currencies and facilitates buying and selling without relying on the role of centralization, as well as achieving good profits from it by trading and investment.

• +1 1

Some people still do not feel confident in the direction of cryptocurrencies, so it is not easy to convince them of an intangible cryptocurrency that exists only on the Internet and no one controls it, but rather it is decentralized, these things make cryptocurrencies for people who are interested in this technology only and are looking for profit from investment.

Cryptocurrency is the most valuable and high price currency.  So people want to earn but ,they don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency. So they can't make money by cryptocurrency if they don't know how to use .so getting knowledge is important on thia forum and we can earn money when we have knowledge about cryptocurrency.  Cryptocurrency has ability to change the conditions of those who haven't money but with this use all can make thier life comfortable.  So it adopt on world level and if countries make right project for cryptocurrency then a country can be more successful if cryptocurrency is use in right way.

Cryptocurrency was all started with bitcoin and it's blockchain technology which is very simple if you understand but people make it very vague and difficult. The cryptocurrency is the means of transaction as the fiat currency but people will use that currency to transact because everything will be easy and we can pay the bills fast maintaining physical distance.

I think that encrypted currencies are a revolution in the world of economics, which is the reflection of the development of technology on money, invented to give ease and speed in sales and purchases around the world, which are virtual currencies on the Internet that adopt a blockchain system for its structure and organization and is a system of decentralization of currencies.

• +3 1

Actually Many people are thinking that cryptocurrency is not real because they are afraid to try it because they think that they will lose their money if they invested in cryptocurrencies which is not a good thing

There are several factors to consider. For example, in order to become extremely wealthy through bitcoin, you must spend significantly, but there is also a chance of losing funds. You can work if you have the skills, but it would be a side job with little investment in the main work. There are people who have made a lot of money with little to no investment, but the number of those users is slim.

I do not agree with you, it is not easy to get rich just because you started investing in cryptocurrencies, working in the cryptocurrency market like any other business needs learning and effort in order to be able to make profits from it.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my dear friend, as cryptocurrencies will receive more success than that and are widely spread all over the world, as they are a means of exchange and profit in addition to being safe.

• +2 1

On 5/5/2020 at 7:19 PM, Babubu609 said:

Cryptocurrency is the best legacy in reality it has been very difficult to many people to know what is cryptocurrency.

There are several questions that comes into our mind at the first time when we heard the word ''cryptocurrency''.

The answer is very easy to how could you learn it. Cryptocurrency is the easy way to become rich if you get yourself employed in it. Cryptocurrency is the exchange of digital currency to generate profit.

There are many people that before they start cryptocurrency they didn't believe they can be rich from cryptocurrency until they learn about how a friend become rich with cryptocurrency. 

Cryptocurrency gives us a medium to ease our stress from seeking for job outside instead you use your phone to make money while you are at home. I am sure the knowledge and reality of cryptocurrency, will be spread very soon in the world during this pandemic period. We here can show to the world the reality of cryptocurrency.

There are many ways to generate crypto coins from this cryptocurrency, from mining, trading, investing or trading crypto. Of the many methods, I still learn a lot one by one. For now, I only do cryptotalk, therefore I have to make a maximum of topics or comments so that I can make useful posts.

• +3 1

The invention of the so-called cryptocurrency has had a very big role in changing the lives of many people, especially people who worked hard and were able to build great wealth through trading and investment operations, but wealth does not come easily, it takes time, work, seriousness and patience.

Crypto currency are very helpful to our lives because we earn good amount from investing with them. There are many people who don't believe in crypto currencies and they see it as an illegal thing, but i believe they will all know the advantages for crypto and they will invest in them..