Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Which part of cryptocurrency are you much interested in?

Hi dear companion I keen on bitcoins on the grounds that this is more worth the world market. this have extremely secure numerous one utilize this cash since this is useful for all money and he is the top in market rates too.

I am interested in trading more then other method because we can easily get good profit through trading on this platform. If we have experience and lots of knowledge about trading then we can easily earn good profit from this platform. I also invest lots of money on crypto.

that's topic is If real currencies can be used as digital currencies .  that's the means currency: the second most popular encoded in addition to the speed and ease of its transactions and its average price as it can be bought and traded easily in addition to that it is that's all

I think every cryptocurrency is very unique and different due to number of reasons. But I like ETH and BTC more. BTC is my favorite currency because of its rapid fluctuation in prices and profitability. But it is ETH on the other hand is very stable then BTC and it is used by big companies, institution and individuals and it is very demanding currency.

• +2 1

I'm interested in Ethereum and XRP crypto coins because they're the most popular crypto coin enthusiasts I love to use. A lot of people are interested in that coin, so I know those coins are going to pump their price. Often, Ethereum and XRP have smaller withdrawal costs than bitcoin.

At the point when I came in, I was more into exchanging and figuring out how to do the trading. Presently I'm more keen on finding the underestimated diamonds with great basics and sit tight for them to bring up in worth so I can take a few benefits.

On 5/4/2020 at 1:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

I found this topic will be very helpful in kind of sharing ideas on which kind cryptocurrency are you interested in and here is advice for you to follow.

I hope we shall still cooperate to learn from each other about this in this forum.

To me I like trading and I need some tips and knowledge about trading I hope I will have someone to help me with some tips.

What part of cryptocurrency are you also interested in?

Dude i m interested in trading because from.trading you got to know.about buisness and many other information about online currencies and also we earn alot of.money form.trading and  also earn.profit from trading so.trading is best in cryptocurrencies 

• +1 1

Blockchain technology is very interesting innovation for me. One of the unique features of blockchain is that you can transfer your assets from one place to another whenever you want without helping of any third party and very safety.

Edited by ajabe2

I am currently interested in the bitcoin currency, which is the stable currency of some kind now, and I am transferring all my savings and all my profits from the sites to this currency because I expect a better price for it in the future.

I like crypto currency for trading but it needs investment so work crypto talk like platforms it gives crypto currency without any investment .I started work in crypto talk recently it really impressed with this . Crypto currency is are banned for some countries I hope it will be legal soon

• +5 1

I am not old mate or I don't know about trading and I'm interesting in reading posts and do suitable comments on them because it increased my knowledge.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I interested in ethereum and litecoin. These price are really good. Their market value is also good and also secure. I always do transaction with these coin. I really benefited by doing trading or investing by these coin.

• +5 1

I incline toward contributing in genuine stages and locales that have been in put for a few time. It is genuine that I may be the leading to contribute in true blue and trusted stages and websites that have been working for a long time. It is genuine that exchanging can be more beneficial than contributing and getting a settled rate of profit day by day. But exchanging includes a part of chance and misfortune of cash in the event that you're not an experienced dealer and have great encounter in monetary standards.

As you know there are alot of crypto currancy coins present in digital currancy platfrom.such is bitcoin Eth Eos Qtum but  i like bitcoin .

As for me am interested in the bitcoin and litecoin . When I joined this platform I was much interested in the topics when I don't know much about trading , am still a learner when it comes to the aspect of trading. Am learning trading so as to invest in my money and have a good profit in return.

Меня интересует ивестирование в криптовалюту и участие в аирдропах, что я в принципе делаю и совмещаю. Прибыль с аирдропов использую для инвеста

Dear friend there are many cryptocurrencies but I like the Ethereum very much and it is the second highest currency and this currency is very safe and reliable for use and it gives you a lot of profit and trading is very profitable.

• +2 1

for me the cryptocurrency in itself is an amazing thing because you can make transactions and send money from one person to another person and you do not need to go to the bank

I'm interested in trading because it's a nice or simple way to make money from Cryptocurrencies. A lot of people are using different ways to make money from Cryptocurrencies, but selling is great, and trading is the only way to make money very easily.

I am interested with trading because it is one of the trading methods for earning money with cryptocurrency.Trading provides with the knowledge and interest of a person that does this frequenty.I will suggest you to join trading section 

I am interested with trading because it is one of the trading methods for earning money with cryptocurrency.Trading provides with the knowledge and interest of a person that does this frequenty.I will suggest you to join trading section 

Dear i will suggest you liye coin and i also interested in this voins. Because its  a very and low price to exchange. Most of the people use this. After this i interested in etherium. Ita a very good price after litecoin. So please share your interest in your precious word.

Mate since I'm new here so I don't have a lot of information about this yet there are numerous acceptable monetary standards that I can store and can acquire benefit from, however now I am utilizing Ethereum coin more since its cost is still low and we can purchase monetary forms from it and stand by until its cost resembles Bitcoin now we will accomplish numerous benefits from it.

True this can be a first-class rostrum station you'll be able to discover associated with trading and given that maine I believe bitcoin may be the very best specie.

The part of cryptotalk which I like is the part where I can expand my knowledge about crypto currency. It gives us scope to know about the possible risks and uncertainties of using cryptocurrencies.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  Trading provides the knowledge and interest of the person who does it frequently.  It builds intimacy and also gives profits which can sometimes make huge profits. We hold the purple lia words so I will arrange bitcoin and eth but when we talk about trading I will choose some volatility currency to make it more profitable from price changes  Thank you.