Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

Thanks for sharing this feature of the forum. Some members are likes to change theme frequently and this information helps them to take benefit from this feature

• -1 1

yes i did , there are different themes and all of them looks nice but i prefer the first one which is "default " , i feel comfortable when using it more than the main theme especially with dark theme extension i added to the browser , 

On 5/4/2020 at 8:29 AM, guatazoo said:

I've noticed this from the first day that I've joined in the cryptotalk, but I did not change theme because I like the default theme, and so many people are like the default theme than other themes.

Yeah, I know that, and I changed the theme yesterday . It's good to have so many themes, and they're all beautiful and simple

This forum pays each member 1000 satoshi per day to act on each post. In a month a person can earn a good amount of money. I was not interested in this feature.

• -5 1

Thanks for the post. I did not know that Cryptotalk had this functionality, I find it very useful and I am going to test it.

Yeah you can change crypto currency theme and the truth is you can work as hard to change the look of how your page will be but  it does work perfectly I promise you so it sa good thing to have a change here and there it keeps your reader exited

• +3 1

That's a really good information ! Many people here want to know about it, you explore it for us and teach us in very easy way, i think this will help all of us to make our interface more attractive

Changing the color theme of your account is actually very important and you need to really think of it really fast because so many of the time we are always in the wrong in trying to get what would be the perfect time for me, the right idea today is to really innitiate a perfect working profile that is attractive to other readers and friends that does work perfectly

• +3 1

this information helps them to take benefit from this feature, of course that facility absolutely and we prerequisite realize how to avail yourself of it

• +1 1

Yes I found it. Thank you for this new piece of information. This can be useful for the members who would like some colour in their background site. I personally won't be doing this because I am entering from a browser and chances are I have to please set it all the time. For the users who wish to do this can change their background style.

Hello my friends, Yes i know it's going to be a currency three change but i didn't remember this difficult decision change thank you for reminding me

Hey mates, thanks for your interesting post but I know how to change cryptotalk theme. I think this is not important factor in our cryptocurrency, we must focus in the cryptocurrency forum dear mate.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you very much for the information that you bring us since many people will use it very well to change the theme for various reasons they do not like the one that comes by default
Personally, at the moment I like the topic of the forum and I will not change it for the moment in the future, that may be why I thank you for your information because I already know how to do it.
a big hello to all

Hello friend i didn't know that we could change our crypto talk theme . Well that's a great piece of information that you shared .thank you and really looking forward to seeing your posts in future

I haven t changed the forum themes yet, but I know that there are some free themes that we can use as there are also other paid themes and these features are really good for the forum and we can take advantage of them

Thanks friend for the suggestion. If the cryptotalk theme can be changed by the members them self, it only shows that this is a flexible and member friendly site.

@Calvinpriva Thank you for this informative topic. That's great knowing about changing the appearance of the website with themes that we prefer. Well, among all these three themes, I loved the default one, because it's balanced and seems pretty attractive and well suited for the website. But that's great if people like to change the appearance/themes of the website according to their choice, and this was like a hidden feature, until you reveal this secret feature to me and prior to all the forum users. ;)

• +4 1

This is a good thing that can change the features and advantages of research desire
She can choose other colors, such as black, for example, I could not choose a feature that I prefer, as black could be better at night

Yes, at the end of the page, we will find an option to change the theme of the forum in a way that suits the comfort of our eyes, as well as an option to change the language to the Russian language, and if a new language is added, we can change it with a simple one, and these convenient features in this modern forum are not found anywhere else or another forum and provide these Multiple options, the majority of them are primitive, tiring and incomprehensible options.

• Useful or interesting 1

i haven t modified the forum issues but, but i recognise that there are a few loose subject matters that we will use as there are also other paid subject matters and these capabilities are genuinely correct for the discussion board and we can take advantage of them

• Useful or interesting 1

I have noticed that from the first time I started investing from cryptotalk but I did not change it because I prefer the default theme.