Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Did you know? Change cryptotalk theme!

thank you dear mate to share this information but i already know about this function it is so excited .

i change the theme from white to green .

but if we here discuss about the crypto currancy so make another use full post than this .

sorry ......

Dear I'm not very old on this forum so I don't know about this platform deeply but your information is very useful for me thank you dear for this useful information

No actually i donf have any idea about this.As i am very new that i am noy awary about it.But  I think I should have to know about it.And it is ver necessary for all off as.if you tell us about it then it will be benefited for us.   

@calvinpreva. Hello there member this topic can must be complete. Do you know that this platform is change the performance of the network. The first of all the newly members can use their services to provide different services.

It can be very large organizations in the world crypto. 

• +3 1

I already know this feature of cryptotalk. It is good for boting mind. But I think this feature is not so much charming. Because by changing theme I can change only background. And not possible to change font or font colour. Overall it is good for him who get bored with default background.

I've personally known about this step but i never attempt to do it because I'm currently comfortable with the default theme.

I don't know of another time but at the current time, i don't want to change the theme even though I know that it will beautify the forum for me.

Thank you for the fascinating subject you opened up on. This was beneficial to me, because I'm just a newbie here, and knowing this subject that I can change the theme of this cryptotalk makes me a little bit fun, and knowing this will make us more enjoyable when earning money and learning something new.

On this forum, I've changed the best theme in my profile segment. Have you ever seen this kind of interesting functionality on other web forums? Cryptotalk is one of the best and most incredible web communities with excellent functionality.

I don't know about the feature of changing the theme of the correct cryptocurrency. Although it has happened, I will try to change the current feature. It will be really easy and convenient and will benefit all of us.

Well I new beginner so unfortunately I don't use anything in this site else I am just posting here because I don't have a lot of knowledge about Crypto.

From the left hand aspect at the top, sure that works flawlessly and we want recognize a way to apply it  otherwise we get ourself in  big trouble there isn't always whatever more intimidating that searching for to trade a subject and making it worse we are expect to get ourselves nicely arrange to such

Wow thanks for this useful post I never knew that we can actually change our theme for the forum I hope others benefit from this I have benefited I don't like the white theme it too bright 

Yes you can change your theme because when you read the guidelines and regulation them this thing will be able to do how to start your work on it and how to gain a better reputation from this real base earning program. it is due to because many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't have basic knowledge and information so they have lack of basic information and proper knowledge about the side then they will don't know how to gain a better protection and how to change different thing on this real based learning program.

Thank you very much for sharing this valuable information about the Changing of the forum theme I was not familiar to this feature before reading your post. I hope your post will be very helpful and beneficial for the members.

I was unaware of the system or process you mentioned here but after reading your posts i just scroll down and hit the theme button to change it.So i have changed it now i feel that default is ok its good.

• +2 1

Ok this is a new and different topic of discussion and I have not seen such a thing in the forum.

And I think that if you're using the phone you have to enable the desktop mode in order to see the theme option at the footer.

I think this is a very good idea for anyone who is bored and wish to get some change in the forum presentation.

Can you also please specify whether changing the theme can benefit as in some way.

I am grateful for this; I will also try the rest of the foundation shades and I am confident that I will find one that I like.I am grateful for this; I will also try the rest of the foundation shades and I am confident that I will find one that I like. I generally like the assortment and also change the themes of the forehead and make it something more personalized.

• +4 1

No, I do not know anything about the stingy talk theme yet. I have been working here for a short time and trying to find out tons . and that I have learned tons . I hope I can learn more about this subject now.😍

Yes my dear i know how yo change the themes here in crypto talk.I haven’t changed the forum themes yet, and welldone you share this information among us.you should work hard focus on your work not a theme this site is very satisfied and trustworthy.

Dear as indicated by my insight you can pull out cash by Clicking on wallets to see your assets just as the accessible Bitcoins. To pull out, select your cash from the rundown and snap on the short sign under pull out.

• +4 1

On 5/4/2020 at 11:29 AM, guatazoo said:

I've noticed this from the first day that I've joined in the cryptotalk, but I did not change theme because I like the default theme, and so many people are like the default theme than other themes.

Yes friend it's very good feature its man nature that he always wants some changing in his surrounding and if someone is feeling bore from this forum then he should adopt this feature of changing theme and fresh his mood but I never do it because I don't have enough free time to do such jobs.

• +1 1

We can do this activity on the cryptotalk that is you can change your background theme on the system you go to the setting where you can chose the theme that you can want to display on the screen.

On 5/3/2020 at 5:29 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hello friends,

Did you know that we can change the forum theme at anytime if we like? There are four different themes here in the forum and all of them are very good and easy to use. You can choose anyone among them and set it as your default theme.

HOW TO CHANGE.

Just scroll down until you reach to the forum footer and you will themes down there, just click it and you will see all four themes. All themes are one click installation... That means by just one click on it, the default theme will change.

Themes.JPG.a8564ebdf575f109facd51a103c33cb8.JPG

Just as shown on this picture.

Theme.thumb.JPG.73cb4c835902632388e28798a745f305.JPG

And this is theme number 3.

Indeed, they are acceptable highlights, however I saw that the best topic is the fundamental topic in the discussion, so I haven't transformed it. 

All subjects are acceptable in light of the fact that it is straightforward and advantageous.

Wow thanks for this useful post I never knew that we can actually change our theme for the forum I hope others benefit from this I have benefited I don't like the white theme it too bright