Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

There are so many experiences regarding cryptocurrencies. Some are good and some are bad. The only thing i resist everytime is the deletion of posts. And regarding investment i always think of investing but then i feel that now it's not the time i am still not ready.

• +2 1

Experienced gain by others is the best way of learning .So I get experienced from my seniors .I read all the post of seniors and get lot experienced .Some of them are ..

1..How to communicate others 

2..How to creat good topic 

3..How to invest 

4..How to trade 

5..How we can convert our BTC to litecoin.etc

Dear I have not investment on yobit forum but my wish is that I will investment on yobit forum in future and other thing I want to share in past I have lost my money due to lack of knowledge and now I have understood many things. 

Thank you for enlightening you on this idea, because I see many people here depend on exerting effort or concentrating capabilities on one important topic, while there are many topics that we look forward to spreading and clarifying, for example on the basis of changing the price of cryptocurrencies between high and low

• +2 1

My friend, I will start learning here about cryptocurrencies, how to trade and invest, and this forum is full of useful information, and I must learn about the fields of cryptocurrencies in order to acquire knowledge because knowledge is important to work and in order to acquire information that will help me create high-minded publications in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

My dear friends, I will give some advice through my experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, first you should not enter suspicious links, they are often scams, secondly do not trust those who send you on the telegram, all of them are fraudsters who want to steal your money, third and most importantly, you must gain experience  And take advantage of all the existing information, and you must study the path of the cryptocurrency before starting to invest in it, there are several ways to make sure of this, through the technical analysis team for the currency, and through specialized analysis sites.

• +4 1

But, my friend, these ideas are a bit big for beginners, so it is better to publish them in the coding world section or other sections because they need more experienced people.

Yes, I agree with you that the main goal of this forum is to share information with other members about cryptocurrencies. I read posts from others to learn from them, and I read the comments of expert members also to learn from them as well.

• +1 1

It is a very good idea. We are here in this wonderful forum to help each other and raise this forum to the highest summit in order to exchange information and knowledge and to help the junior adults with success to all.

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I certainly agree with you that we must always be cooperative and exchange experiences so that we can develop our capabilities and improve our reality and our circumstances. I encourage this idea and I hope to implement it

• +5 1

Of course, we have to cooperate and share our information with the rest of the members and make sure it is correct. We must also support good and useful topics by publishing and expanding them in the largest possible category.

• +4 1

over all its good experience to join that foram because i spent lot of time and my energy here in that age of covid19, that keep me save at home and i should also earn money. 

Hello my friend, I do not have experience in trading and I would have thought that this is the best way to diagnose cryptocurrencies and I would like to contribute to the investment. I also joined investment sites, but I find it a scam currency and leave it and thank you

I am new here and I don't have enough experience about these different currencies .with seniors pose I learn many things about different currencies.

As beginner haven't any experience about invest and trading. But I'm learning about trading and how to start it. So when i will earn profit then i will amke a post on my achievements ,but it can be loss but i can reduce when i have knowledge about trading on cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency knowledge help me to earn profit. So I'm happy that I'm here and learn by posting.it best source to improve our skills.

you see that the bitcoin is the one of the most highest price cryptocurrency. you can easily on the crypto currency. that is the best for the all things. you can easily work on it without any special place or things. now the other currency rate is increasing and they reached at the high level.

Yes, my friend, a great idea to share our experiences in investing, trading and everything related to the world of cryptocurrencies and benefit from each other's experiences

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum dear i am newbie and wants to gain knowledge and information about the digital currency and i suggest to all members before investing on any coin and before starting trading you must doing on your research and choose good coin for your trading so that you can get a lot profit through here

have few experience with trading  . And I think this is best way to eran from crypto  . Every  one should learn trading  and join. I also join some investment  sites but find them Scam and leave them.

According to your publication, my dear colleague, since many expose without having knowledge about cryptocurrencies and that is why they make many mistakes if they took time to train on the subject, things would be easy for them and they would avoid administrators being there all the time behind them.

• Useful or interesting 1

Through my work here in this forum I have seen many people confuse trading and investment and to illustrate it can be said that trading is to buy certain currencies and resell them when the price rises relatively short lyas And buy back when the price falls and the investment is to buy currencies for money and keep it for long periods in order to hold the capital

• +3 1

You alright friend this is the Forum which is giving you a lot of knowledge about the cryptocurrency and you can use it for the trading work so you are absolutely right you have given all three options which are the basic product of this forum

Yes, my friend .. This is very important for us to gain experience from each other on the issue of cryptocurrencies and investment, given that there are not many sources in order to understand more about them .. I hope that those with experience provide us with their experiences.

At the outset, I want to express my admiration and support for your actual post with which you want to work hand in hand.

My friend, I am thinking about the cryptocurrency market in order to produce ideas that increase the development and circulation of currencies, and the real work to market global products and the market for them to rise towards full knowledge and classification in proportion to use and quality ..

Thank you my friend 🌸

Hi there in greetings in talk about experience so I don't have pretty much experience on this cryptocurrency because I am also new member of this forum and I am working in past 3 weeks so I don't really have any idea how this currency work I am learning very fast are in couple of weeks or days I will learn to completely