Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. We all need to exchange views and experiences in order for the benefit to prevail for everyone. We must consult the elderly members in order to get a full and sufficient answer.

My friend, I'm someone who likes to benefit others and of course everything I've mentioned in encryption is great and I like to invest in cryptocurrencies, which are good and guaranteed, but cryptocurrency trading is the best work in encryption and I advise you. 

I am new in here so I have no experience about crypto. But I am thankful to crypto because in this 2 day I learned so many valuable information and there are so many respective members, I can learn from them and inspired by them. And I hope I can learn more things in my upcoming days ang get my success. Thank you

When You deals in Cryptocurrency trading or investment you must have proper knowledge about the market and the coins in which you are investing because the crypto market is highly volatile and If you don't have a proper strategy You will not be able to earn profit from it and will be panic.

I have spent many years in this field and the most thing I have gained from the field is that the team for any project is the most important thing that you should look for and make sure it is correct.

Yes, there is a lot of work in the world of encryption, but I prefer trading because there are appropriate profits in it and you must work on the rules and forces and collect a few experiences in order to work in it and you must be careful because there are many scammers who work to create fake deals that work on Deceive beginners and thanks

• +1 1

Dear every person on this forum has its own experience. So my experience about this forum is very good. Because learn more and more and also earn more money. Because by eraning from this forum, i fulfill may requirements. 

Any one in the crypto currency domain have experience bad or good and if any one share it with us we can have an idea and base with them to learn more

• +1 2

Indeed, we need each other’s experience and each other’s ideas. Therefore, each of us has to put forward his ideas. The experience or information that I have may be needed by another person, and so on. We do not forget that cooperation is successful.

• +3 1

It is not too late to collaborate with us on what I know and what you know about cryptocurrency, share the latest news about cryptocurrency but also what is good and necessary to do in the current situation and how to analyze it and how to trade with it.  .  Share ideas and experiences about this.

1. Investment

2. Trading

3.  Read the crypto market.

Thank you for your cooperation

In fact, we should do it
  We collaborate with each other and with the members of the site and we provide useful information and what we can do to benefit others.
  If any of you want any information I can help, I need to provide trade related information.

I want to tell you that thanks a lot for sharing your information your information is very valuable and we should working on different stages of crypto talk that's why we will able to earn a lot of money so this is an easy way for earning money for investing we should first of all learning about thein will able to earn money on crypto talk

On 5/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is not too late to cooperate let share experience on what I know and what you know all about cryptocurrency, what is good and necessary to be done at that present situation with even sharing latest news about cryptocurrency and it's market how to analyzed and trade with also investment. Let share ideas and experience about this. 

1. Investment

2. Trading

3. Reading the crypto market.

Thank you all for your cooperations

I am interested in investment and trading and I face a big loss because in my first investment because I have not enough knowledge about it but I have not give up I will again make an investment and I will surely find a good profit from it.

Cryptomarket currencies are rich from scammers and hackers need to judge them in every project. The only thing I can do is to delete posts. Because I want to invest in trading for it now I am learning hard now, and I have also read the experience of the members here is really helpful.

You are right, my friend. All your experience has decreased. All your loss has grown. We need to learn constantly in this field. I think reading the market is really important and every member here must read the market well in order to profit..

• +2 1

Well, I have been into cryptocurrecy for just over 2 months now, the only thing I would be able to share my experience about is the part of trading, and this is not even like proper trading, I just withdraw some of my earning to my binance account, and after a week, I noticed that I accumulated almost a profit of 1k.

It has been wonderful so far being here at this forum and I am enjoying every moment of it.It is really special forum where I am learning so many things and it also help in earning some money as well.So ,my experience here has been good and outstanding.

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend. This is a good idea. All members should share the information and help each other. This is the idea of the forum working in the first place. I now have a little information, but I do not mind providing assistance to junior members if they need them.

• +3 1

My experience is still good in the forum.I am enjoying my time here.I try to put afford as many as possible in the forum.I have invested my time here.The environment of the forum is pretty good.So it's nice to work and learn many things from here .I and enjoying ba lot

Investment.and trading in Cryptocurrencies are the way to make a good profit and at least manage the crypto funds to make more profit from it. For trading it is important to learn from the basics, and learn more about technical analysis of the coin's market before investing or performing a trade.

• +1 1

As for me, I have little experience in trading and I have not yet entered this field. I am currently focusing on participating in the forum and trying to gain information and experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading because I find it the best solution to double our balance and win more digital currencies.

• +1 1

I can share my only idea that I think lately is that Bitcoin is a serious investment and trading is for experts that they know what they are doing. We invest now and we can sell later but for what Bitcoin is today it is about holding for years and not selling anything.

Today trading has been a little bit different in a certain way , there has been some good gain when it comes to earning through trading , in that your profit comes in just that, then when it comes to investing the same then it comes out as a very difficult thing to put out some money when the crypto currrency falls , so it's important to keep on trying on something different. 

It is very important to share experiences and knowledge among members. Dealing with some with affection and lack of jealousy and this is what brings benefit to all members and the forum. I advise you to learn investment before going into it, because it is a difficult field and needs accuracy and attention. The same is in the matter of exchange  Trade: If you face any situation or danger, I suggest that you take advice from the elderly about it

• +1 1

Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. Now most of the people living their life depending on crypto currency. If you want to go ahed with crypto currency then you can invest or trade. For this you have to know the market conditions. You need to research a bit. Or you can take advice from experts.