Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing a great job in your life first of ah I want to tell you that their thank you for sharing with us your knowledge you oppo's in your information every will member will be benefited from your post and information

• +3 1

You are right. We must exchange information and experiences on everything related to the cryptocurrency in this forum and benefit from the experiences of old members and achieve success.

We can share ideas, skills and experience with each other, is never too late or or too soon, life is a continuous process which we can learn, acquire knowledge and skills, experience about cryptocurrencies, we should cooperate as one entity and move together in other to achieve our goal together, cryptotalk forum is a one big family and we all are here for the same purpose.

We can share ideas, skills and experience with each other, is never too late or or too soon, life is a continuous process which we can learn, acquire knowledge and skills, experience about cryptocurrencies, we should cooperate as one entity and move together in other to achieve our goal together, cryptotalk forum is a one big family and we all are here for the same purpose.

I started working a while ago, and my participation in the encrypted conversation is increasing day by day because I am saving a huge amount of information on this forum by reading comments and asking friends when there are problems. I think that coded talk is one of the best things you can do to earn money.

• +3 1

Dear to me, you have some information about cryptocurrencies for cryptocurrencies. There are several ways in which we can earn some money by working with them in this field. I advise you in general in the field of trading. The field of trading cryptocurrencies is meaning in the technical analysis of currencies for him and then buying his work in  A certain price, waiting a while to rise, selling, and making a steady profit through the process of buying and selling between the past and the present, the decline, and then the rise. Thank you very much.

• +5 1

We the new members didn't have that much experience but never the less all i can say is a digital currency that have to be mining before earning from it and it also have to do with dedication that will help us to acquire the necessary income that we suppose to earn.

Acquiring knowledge through reading and research takes time. You have to do research on coding and make use of the assistants of some of the senior members. There are a lot of fake and cheap currencies that cause loss, so ask someone with experience before you start

I watched a currency rise previously, so I bought it and thought it would continue to rise, but I bought it at its last high point, and then it fell dramatically and lost a good amount of money. This is my experience not being enthusiastic and intervening immediately

• +1 1

What do you mean to share everything if it is ideas, explanations, and getting to know digital cryptocurrencies. I have no objection to that. We all seek to learn from each other and know all the proposed topics. Thank you.

• +3 1

The sector needs more perseverance and moving brain cells, I mean, you know what coding is and what are the important points to take advantage of. How to earn more money and reduce the percentage of losses. He is by learning to trade, and often follows the current news implementing a policy that he is happy to work on.

Hi dear friend, 

I tell you about my experience in crypto currency. Its very helpful to you and for all of us fro making a lot of money and making huge amount of profit by using crypto currency. I suggest you that you must accept this opportunity to make money in crypto talk. People in all over the world accept it and make huge amount of profit. 

Let's share our experiences alongside each other and learn from each other
I am still a junior member and I have to support the juniors and learn from the senior members and their experiences
We must read the market daily, know the prices, know the methods of investment and exchange, and everything related to the forum and its participation here to spread the broadest cultures about coding

• +5 1

Everyone in this forum has gone through positive and negative experiences, as through these experiences, he obtained gains and profits that include losses that he makes due to ignorance that was not recognized before the work of this forum.

• +2 1

The key variation among investing and also investment could be the moment aspect and also the degree of lively engagement. Dealers and also buyers are seeking income inside international areas, yet dealers try this over every day plus a more lively schedule, a few of which usually also perform regularly. Buyers are seeking better earnings more than a long period, although dealers reap the benefits of large and also lower rates employing several opportunities sufficient reason for reduced yet a lot more repeated income. That is following my simple view.

I guess trading is only best way to make good money and I know investment is also good way but it is risky because newbie don't know where to invest their money and they got scammed. So learn trading and grind your skills and earn too much money.

• +1 1

For me i am a trader i do trading on binance platform their are lots of good opportunity for the traders to earn specially in the bull run every member can earn good profit on their investment .

If we say cryptocurrency we are trying to speak on digital currency or coins and how can we mine the currency in to our account that is the interest or how to invest in it to get profit as a members their are guidance one have to follow to meet up with the accepted activities before earning.

• +1 1

Friend i am new and now i make posts but in future i will definitely do trading and also investment because these two can give us good profit. I like trading more because it can give us more profit but it is also very risky as well.

Yes, all members of this forum must strive in order for the work to continue properly, especially the elderly. We always need their advice and guidance.

If you want to invest then there are a lot of options like high return in short term and long term investment. You can to do full research before investing. If you want to start with low capital then you can go for short term investment but most of them are scams. But if you invest in the company for long term they will give very high profit. 

• +4 1

If we say cryptocurrency we are trying to speak on digital currency or coins and how can we mine the currency in to our account that is the interest or how to invest in it to get profit as a members their are guidance one have to follow to meet up with the accepted activities before earning.

I have few experience with trading . And I think this is best way to eran from crypto . Every one should learn trading and join. I also join some investment sites but find them Scam and leave them.

As for me, I went through the experience of investing in a site that claimed honesty in giving profits to investors, but after I deposited money and opened an investment deal, it became clear that the site had been stolen and this means that I was stolen.

That is a great idea it will be very good if we choose to share our experience knowledge on what we know about cryptocurrency am sure that will help a lot of us especially we the new beginners that will surely be an advantage for us

For me, it is my first experience working in the field of cryptocurrencies.  As I finished my first hundred posts and I worked hard and continuously and I was pleased with this achievement.  Now I publish 20 posts a day and work continuously, as I finish that within about two hours.