Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Let's share experience all about cryptocurrency

Yes, I have been working in currency for about two years. I have learned a lot from here and I know a little bit from others. I have traded. I have joined the group. People have been in different forums.  As a result of freelancing outsourcing, you have to master it a lot of the time and then you have to earn income but it doesn't take much time here People's interest in cryptocurrency is growing.

• +5 1

Hello, in my opinion, I prefer to learn because I am a newbie. There are things that I cannot learn and do not know even though I have been dealing with cryptocurrencies for a long time. I cannot understand some things. There are too many fraudulent sites.I would not recommend investing without research.

• +5 1

The sector needs more persistence and moving brain cells, I mean, you know what coding is all about and what important points to take advantage of. How to make more money and reduce the proportion of losses. And it's by learning to trade, and the current news often follows the implementation of a policy that he's happy working on.

We need to know a great deal about these things to keep away from misfortunes. Everybody can do moving however not every person succeeds. Because of you for share this post. I think Many individuals helped from this post.

In this forum I started to learn to trade digital currencies and learned that each project is traded by observing the movements of their market judges.Always share the ups and downs of the coin price all that all numbers invest and buy and sell.  You will give knowledge to others. It is my belief that you will think a lot from God.

I have been working in cryptocurrency for over a year.  My experience is almost a lot.  Many people work here through me now.Having good commenting experience. I am earning a lot of money from here.I spend a little bit of time on this forum every day.

My friend when you want to invest in crypto forum, you can invest your tokens. If you invest in these tokens, you will get interest at one percent rate. In addition, you can make a profit by exchanging these and get many kinds of benefits. 

My experience on this forum its so incredible and good i am working here since three weeks and in this forum my time was so good and i am learning so much about crypto currency and trading  i love to trading more and more because its help us to gain more knowledge

Great topic, this is one of the main features that helps promote the platform we need to share experience with one another and with that we share more knowledge among our selves which is a great idea

There are such countless encounters with respect to digital forms of money. Some are acceptable and some are terrible. The lone thing I oppose everytime is the erasure of posts. Also, with respect to venture I generally consider contributing however then I feel that currently it's not the time I'm as yet not prepared.

My dear friend exactly you are very right that we should cooperate with other members on this forum so they can also get a good knowledge about cryptocurrencies. One thing I want to say that we should must get a proper knowledge before doing trading in cryptocurrencies because if we don't do this we would lose all over money in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

Have been following crypto for some years now I mean both investing and reading about crypto news and I would say it really a nice experience 

It just that one really need to be patient before your can benefit well from it

• +1 1

I believe that all members should learn how to trade in currencies, choose the best, and subscribe to stocks in order to get the highest profit from them, the Crypto Talk platform provides you with knowledge of this, just read the posts that provide great information

I suggest that we use this medium as a means to share our experiences and knowledge about crypto currencies. We also should share about platforms that offer good investment returns and allows us to make better profits and gives us more opportunies.

We can also discus on the exchanges that are the best and the ones with low trading fees and also withdrawal fees. This is a good opportunity to learn about crypto currencies and also how to trade them 

2 hours ago, Bolubobo said:

Have been following crypto for some years now I mean both investing and reading about crypto news and I would say it really a nice experience 

It just that one really need to be patient before your can benefit well from it

Some people experience in cryptocurrencies is so much bad and has nothing to write home about, reason being that they may not be patient to give it time to manifest or they may invest in the wrong coin maybe because of what some people told them about it and the coin may fail to appreciate but rather keep depreciating and at the end of the day the victim tends to lose belief in the cryptocurrency entirely

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

A post about nothing. This is what we are doing in this forum, then again, there are many that didn't care too much, and just spammed, making bad posts, or just average, containing bad information and many mistakes. I hope that the forum will be better with some of them not here and posts that are useless not having a place in Cryptotalk.

The experience I have get in this forum is not that much,but I believe that when I shared it it may help other of the forum, in this forum you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum and also make a useful post to the forum.

I began figuring out how to exchange advanced monetary standards this gathering and discovered that exchanging happens through observing the development of the market purchasing during the cost and selling period when the value rises and accomplishing great benefits from that. I will invest in these currencies.

Thanks.

I have started to learn to trade digital currencies in this forum and I have learned that trading takes place when the price goes up and the market monitors the buying and selling during the selling period and makes a good profit from it ..We need to learn endlessly in these areas so that our losses are minimize.

That's a nice idea. Sharing experiences about cryptocurrencies is really good. I will like to share some experience regarding trading I have been earning profits trading cryptocurrencies and I really enjoyed it. Its simple I buy cryptocurrencies and wait for the price to rise up then sell.

I am a new member of crypto currency. So,I didn’t have much experience about it. I want to say the all members always follow the rules. Always make new informative and helpful posts for other members. Try to solve each other problem. 

Yes, fundamentally! Of course I think the involvement is exceptionally accommodating and critical within the Cryptotalk gathering but yes! I think the most noteworthy encounter I can advantage from is learning unused data around crypto talk forums. In truth, the foremost imperative thing is to contribute well in exchanging cryptocurrencies.

My dear senior member cryptocurrency is a digital currency which are very high demanding know a days. It have a rank in this world. A few years ago the currency was not known well but today it is on good place.

Thanks for sharing post like this. Well according to my experience do not invest in any toke, coins or projects that are not in Coinmarketcap or Coingecko. verify that it has

White paper.

Source code: Github.

Website.

Community.

After seeing that the project has all that i mentioend you can invest in the token of those projects and avoid being scammed with many projects and false tokens on the internet.

I can not share any experience because since I have not yet had one because I have just started and I am a rookie that is why I hope I can have my own experience and tell it the same I am learning a lot in this forum the knowledge never ends.