I can't transfer my balance on yobit. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

I can't transfer my balance on yobit.

Yes, my friend, this thing happens to everyone when you empty your Bitcoin wallet and stop sending the balance to your wallet temporarily. But do not worry, it is a matter of hours or a few days, and you can then send your balance to your wallet after the platform refills the wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

That is nomal and happen once a week but it solves itself after a while, so be patient and donot worry about your earnings, just keep going and focus on what you do

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/21/2020 at 8:32 PM, emely jean said:

This is not any problem.When the yobit send my btc balance doesn’t works. It neans the fund on yobit is not available for us. But you don't need to know to can it works. You easily click the support box on yobit and their team member talk with you. And after all of this sometimes later yobit send her money to work again purely. 

That's true ,I once face such thing also but it my network that is a bit weak, when my network connection was strong everything went well and since then I haven't faced such challenge again

Sometime might be due to Ddos or cleanup process, patient is the key in everything we do, I had not witness such situation either but I believe it will work sooner.

this is not a problem, i faced this case for many time, don't worry it will be solved soon, you just focus in your work only and in the next few days you can send your earning

I don't know why this is happening to you, this has never happened to me, this is the first time I've heard of such a problem, there is nothing to be afraid of.  The mistake that can easily get your claim denied is to fail. Of course this is due to a technical error. 

• +3 1

Thats true because i can't withdraw my earnings too! But we don't have to worry because it might be a cryptotalk forum issue like forum cleanup or anything else and it can also be at the yobit site, maybe their wallet its empty and they need to refill it.

• +1 1

I think there was a short ddos attack. Cause yesterday send to my balance was not working for me too. And the ddos attack was also happened. But after that i sent those to my balance. So don't worry about that. Sometimes happens this.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bro this may be a temporary problem or issue . Don't worry it may be fixed soon . Just be patient and keep it up.keep working you will be again started paying later. Or if not change your yobit account

Don't worry friend. Yobit stop some features for temporary. Yobit stop them for maintenance of the exchange. I think every week this happen. New registration is also temporary stopped. I hope so it will start working properly form tonight. 

This problem may be temporary for you to be able to transfer your balance later. Of course, we should be patient. Many times such problems occur. You will try again after some time to tighten your balance. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hy my friend this is the problem with youbit i also face this problem in last two days but my dear dont worry about the  forum is in the condition of updating it will be back soon then you can transfer you earning in youbit so work hard and earn more it will be better for you.

I think the problem is with yobit because they are planing to expand more and more. And sometimes we have to face such problem but I am sure this problem is already fixed and we already started receiving both payment of talk and BTC and you can invest that earned money in invest box and double your amount with in a month.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 5/1/2020 at 5:43 AM, Raven said:

can't transfer my earning balance to my main balance on yobit again. What happen on yobit?

Yes, this is a long time ago when this forum was full of spammers and moderators were extremely active to delete useless content and to eradicate spammers in order to clean this forum. As a result, payments were frozen at the time and the Yobit payment button was unable to work  Now, the forum is thriving without any spamming and only loyal members are its community and everything is working fine.

• +2 1

It is a very common issue in this forum.It happen someday later and later.But nothing to worry about it.It will get fixed as soon as possible.then you will be able to transfer balance eadily.

This is usually problems in yobit . don't worry about this forum .I can't not transfer my balance on yobit .you not the only members who facing this problems .we also face this problems at the cryptotalk forum .we will not worried about this forum .

• +2 1

Yes, basically!  Of course I think this is usually the yobit problem.  Don't worry about this forum.  I can't transfer my balance to yobit.  You are not the only member who faces this problem.  We also face this problem in the Cryptotalk forum.

Hi brother.i am newbie  however my experience from cryptotalk and others' that Don't stress since mediators are today on wiping the spammers out in Cryptotalks.thats why their holding the equilibrium right presently become has patience.because inside couple of hours it will normally solved .much obliged.

This is very minor problem of yobit. When cryptotalk not permit for transfer btc then yobit temporary stopped the service. It's not a big problem. Don't be afraid for that.

On 11/14/2020 at 1:53 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

I think there was a short ddos attack. Cause yesterday send to my balance was not working for me too. And the ddos attack was also happened. But after that i sent those to my balance. So don't worry about that. Sometimes happens this.

There might be some technical bugs, but make sure the forum pays, don't worry about it, keep going and don't stop.

This is ordinary my companion and it happens each period when cleaning the discussion so quit paying individuals CryptoTalk until the cleaning cycle is finished and afterward the issue is understood and things are back to typical and installment is made to everybody.

I think this is the bugs of yobit exchanger or yobit exchange developer disabled this option for few hours.So wait for a while they will fixed this.Dont worry about this.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I want to ask that if you have an yobit account it's already been transferred you balance into your yobit account

• +2 2