Suggest easy way to search for my topic - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Suggest easy way to search for my topic

If you want to know about anything about the crypto world, you should search this topic at first amd learn from this topic. If you want to search any topic, you should click in the search bar then select topics and write the topic's name in the search bar. After that click to search and you can get your topic. 

The best to search for new topics is to explore your own mind. You need to think and think about the problems and the new things that come in your mind about the forum.

Edited by Roarnoman12

The best way to search is by turning on the customize section of the search features, search either by topic, post etc. 

The best way to find your topic with ease is to make the topic titles distinct.You can search any topic by using searching box simply click on it and write her account name.Then you can easily find him.

The way I have know is simple and very easy, dear if you want to see your posts or topics then first login into your account and then login to see my activity. Here you will be able to see your posts and topics also date and time will be mentioned. You may also can search by search bar of this platform. 

Well dear mate. I suggest you to use very different topicw which was not use by anyone because if you write different and very unique topic most of the members of this forum will like it and do reactions on your topic searching is good but create it by your own mind because which you create with your own mind it didn't used by anyone or anywhere. Thanks and best of luck for your topic 

I think the search box is mainly for searching of topics in the forum, then you can used it and search any topics you wish in the forum in other not to create the same topic someone have already created.

Hi my dear. Making a new topic is sometimes a big pain in the forum as it will be deleted for many reasons. I guess that most of the old posts kind of make more sense then those people that are already getting those kinds of posts.you should try these options fully to become flexible to use the search feature.

IF you  want to search your won topic the best method is to bookmark all of your topics and you can find it in the notifications section if someone has engaged with it and you can find it in the your profile.

I also advised to all member to keep well connected to their senior and always ask the solution of your problem while during working on it because when you discuss your problem your seniors family then you will also have creative ideas and and when you have creative ideas and you will easily create your own topic and when you will create your own topic than your reputation will also increases and when you are repetition will be increased then you will Fame in the whole market and you can easily work on it and as much and more profitable and from this real base earning program and you can easily improve your skills that you want from any online site.

On 5/1/2020 at 12:09 AM, Babubu609 said:

It is very optimistic to me everytime if I want to search on topics I created it's so difficult I have to scroll down in pages to know the topics I created. I don't know if I am the only one having this kind of problem if I am not the only one, I could like us to suggest if possible for the moderators to make it more easier for us to search on topic I created. If you have an easy way to make the search please explain to us here.

Thanks you all for your cooperations 

Well, you can find the option in the Activity section of your profile and choose the tab 'Content I started' to explore your contents published in the forum. It's much easy and convenient way to explore and find out your published contents.

You can find out the topics that you have created either by using the search button or by going to your personal account and clicking on "Show my activities" then you can find the topics that you created and the responses you wrote.

• +2 1

Well I think the forum has been designed to have the search botton  which is next to the topic creation key  and it's done in order to make searching for topics pretty much easier.

You can add bookmarks in every post you create, so the topic will make it easier for you to reach all of your posts that you have created, so searching for them becomes easier.

• +3 1

Well, I do not think it is difficult, at the top and right of the screen there is a picture of your personal page, click on it and you will enter your personal account, there is an option you can see all the posts that you have created, whether they are comments or posts

• +1 1

59 minutes ago, Texsi said:

Thank you very much cryptotalk mate for sharing this valuable and useful information in this platform which will help us, the members of this platform more especially the new members who don't know anything about this feature.

Yes, it is not that hard to search the topics on this forum. Just put some keywords in the search box and forum will exhibits the results. It is advised to do so because repeated topics are just useless here to make the repeated discussions again and again. We members expect to see the genuine and new issues to make the discussions. 

I think this problem exists for all users of the forum, and to eliminate it, you need to make a system for convenient viewing of your posts and topics.

You can search for the name of the topic and see if there are similar or previously published topics, but it would be nice to add the feature that I talked about, which is the ability to see the topics that you have published within a section.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, Elias99 said:

Currently, there is no way to even search for the topics you want to write to find out if there are similarities between your topic and the topic of one of our members. We want a solution to this problem to avoid deleting the topic in the end.

@Elias99 If there are options, in our profile we can see our activities, there is everything we have written in the forum and we find the publications and comments made and in the upper right part in the section where we are in the forum, there is the option to search , there with the phrase you want to search, the publications and comments where the phrase has been used appear, that allows us to see if the topic that we are going to publish is duplicated, greetings.

Greetings my dear brother, you can search the topics using the cryptotal search engine, the magnifying glass appears, there you write the name of the topic you want to read and that's it.

• +1 1

Yes, this wonderful forum put a search icon at the top of the page, saving a lot of effort and time, and made topics more useful and less frequent, and when you want to write a topic, you must search for it before writing and publishing it.
 This is a really cool feature.

• +1 1

You can click on the search button and search for what you want, and for your posts you can find them in your profile by clicking on the right icon at the top of the page، The design of this website is very comfortable.

• +2 1

You can easily go to your profile or just search for your topic in the forum and this will help you to easily see it. I think if you visit your profile and browse through then it'll be easier to find your particular topic you are looking for

When I wrote my first post, I thought that a notification would appear when the members responded to it, so after it was published I waited about an hour until I received a notification and nothing got to me so I searched for the post and its unit and I found many posts on it and then I knew that I should search for it permanently