Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Money will came to you automatically in cryptotalk

Yes, we work on this platform and every day we have to post 20, whose payment was automatic, after 7 days, it comes in your yobit wallet, there is no risk to us that our payment is not received and our post  .The payment comes at a time when our post gets a  positive reputations points. 

Here we can work and procure effortlessly and notwithstanding learning aptitudes, things and plans in how to benefit from encryption and this is entertaining.You are totally correct we ought not consider working here to bring in cash without considering what the reason for cryptotalk is.

Yes, agreeing with your suggestion it is predetermined that all of us must simply accept our payments by comment so what to think about it.  We all need to think about our content, post good and helpful content.

Yes i agree with you.If we work with good quality of posts in this forum then this forum helps you to earn money easily .I also learn many handsome money from it

Yes no doubt in cryptotalk money will came to you automatically in the this forum you just need work hard make useful post and earn well after the useful post you got reputation in 7 days then you got your payment.

I am a new member in the forum and I have not completed my first 100 posts, so I have not yet received my post payment so I cannot present my opinion about it. Because right now I have to present on 7 day trial.But yes, you almost get  your payment automatically.

Yes my friend money is coming to you  if you end 100 comment first after  make 20 useful  comment every day  but if you  write  comments not related to  basic ideas  and do make copy past from any post else

• +5 1

No my friend! And cryptotalk is the way were you can post only and the money will be shown in yobit.net because their have relationship between this two sites and you can look your earning in yobit. And at last you can pickout your money.

Yes of course mate. You are right and I'm in the same opinion with you hundred percent. Because there's no way to get more extra income in this forum without providing useful meaningful and helpful content to the forum. To receive or gain what we want have to make sure we provide helpful content.

Yes,you are right guys.money will come to you automatically in crypto talk.because there is no chance for you to earn that you want from crypto talk. You have to make usefull  meaningful and helpful post for the site. in stead of your work you will be get paid from the site automatically. 

Yes dear I agree with you but we can never focus on the the money only e you want to also focus on the information and knowledge we want to share the the new content and also share the daily base knowledge with everyone and also get the the knowledge back

Yes good post dear in this cryptotalk forum your income not on your door step you will do for getting income from it so create useful and authentic post and follow the rules and regulation of cryptotalk.

• +1 1

My believe in this forum is that the moment you are still in the forum and you become more dedicated to you work doing money will surely come to you way, cryptocurrency is just a work and get pay forum 

Yes ofcours money will come to you at cryptotalk we should focus on useful content rather on money,so we have to do our best to work well,and if work accurately you will earn money for good job.

On 4/30/2020 at 9:54 AM, Raven said:

This topic is for all of the people in this forum. Don't set your goal in this forum for having a money, what i mean is you can make money as motivation but don't need to think about it because you will automatically received it after an hour. My point in this topic is you all need to focused on what is your content about or what is your posts about, give your best to create meaningful topic or post and don't just post for the money. If your post is not related to the topic or to cryptos, your post will be deleted and you won't received any payment for it. I highly suggest to all of you to focused on your content, always give your best answer. 

If you agree with me give it a heart react thanks. 

Hello friend I agree with that money shouldn't be the only reason while someone make use of the forum, the forum was fundamentally design to improve various individual skill and knowledge on crypto currency, if one can focus on improving his knowledge on crypto currency, he will make better constructive post and definitely earn.

This is true that if you work then you get the reward so if you work on this forum properly and doing usefull posts which are effective then the money will come to you autometically. 

Well done bro! You display the view of the mirror where a man stand if a man just want to make money then there are many form where he done well but if a man wants to spread pisitivity in such a way that his opinion will helpful for anyone the it's a great blessing for him and in return also he get reward in the form of money.

My dear what do you want and what do you ask. I think it is the best forum just work properly and even honesty make useful post and after 7 days with reputation you got money automatically in your account.

• +2 1

Money does not come to you on its own by working on this platform , but there is a proper procedure to withdraw  the money you get from working here, which has to be followed and there is a little length, then the simples cannot say by on this platform  money comes to you.

Yes dear friends you are very right I really agree with you that this forum help us to earn money and learn knowledge so we must have to do useful post and at the same time I learn many ideas and things about cryptocurrency.

Thanks my senior for giving a valuable advice. I always focus on topic and read them because I want to increase my knowledge.

And I struggle to make posts and comments valuable because I learn a lot of knowledge from crypto Talk. 

Money does not come to you automatically .Because if you write bad content ,your post will be deleted and if you write good content ,you can get good reputation and you earn well .Money comes to you by hardworking this forum because success depends on efforts .

Yes, agreeing with your suggestion it is predetermined that all of us must accept our payments just by commenting so that's what we need to think about.  We all need to think about our content, post good and helpful content.

I would say that we all need to think about our content, post good and helpful content so that we can pay in the same way in this forum. Here we learn skills, things and plans on how to benefit from encryption as well as ease and earn  Can and thanks for making it so much fun.