How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Patience is very important in life. Only by being patient can you succeed in life. Therefore, we must cultivate patience in ourselves so that we can be patient in every problem and find the right solution to our problems and move forward to achieve our goals.

• +1 1

Dear mate according to my opinion patience is god gifted thing. We can not develop on our our own. But we can increase our patience. We should not depend on others. We should never give up if we fail. We should try again and again to achieve our goals. In this way we can improve our patience.

Thanks for these information and it will be very beneficial for me. In this forum, we will have to be patient. By working patiently we can be successful in Cryptotalk. Patience is a basis and must in this forum. It make us successful and knowledgeable.

Hello my friends, I think patience is very important . Sometimes our posts deleted we get negative reaction but we still remain patient . We should do hard work and make our posts more useful and informative . This will happen if we work with patience. 

• +2 1

You have to calm your mind to be patient because if you don't know your mind you can't be patient.If you want to be patient, you have to keep your mind calm, then you can achieve success everywhere.

• +2 1

Hi companion, To win all through standard of, living you ought to consider what are the positive and negative result you'll involvement. There are conceivable outcomes that you simply may drop and yield however reliably keep in mind merely ought to be in quiet in light of the truth that not all things will arrive in a basic way.

O friend, patience is important in all cases.  Because success can never be achieved without patience. Sometimes some of our posts are deleted due to getting negative ratings.  Then we have to be patient and gain more knowledge.  Useful, informative, meaningful post. Then it will not be like that.

Hi my dear. Well I knew about gambling and I always take a trial but fail. I stop gambling because I couldn't make it successful. 

Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is a miss fortune. And I also prefer doing mediation at morning time so that we could be calm in worst situation to.

• +3 1

If you are determined to achieve something in your life you really need patience and dedication. There are two key factors for success. Especially in trading at beginner level you should be patient enough to get enough knowledge and experience so that you don't make any mistake while investment.

Thank you everyone for creating this wonderful theme on how to build Patience for ourselves, yes that's right.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

many people are very curious to join any online site but most of them don't work on it and how to gain a better reputation on this real based learning program.  I also talked to those type of people who are also uses on this site but don't be patients so I advised to all these type of people be patience and work hard because work hard is the key of success and be patients because patients will be able to do work on it more and much you will be gain a valuable and useful profit from this real base earning program.

Well, to inculcate the habit of been patient is something that can take a very long time, but when it comes to trading and investment, then you need to be patient because that's the only way you can be safe.

Yes, you are right in all the points you mentioned. We must be patient, and if we work with patience and love, we will succeed and gain experience and make good profits.

On 30/04/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Don't be panic in every situation and try to think the solution of the problem in every manner never loose hope and if you don't have a patience in your self then you always be trouble and don't do their work properly because impatient person to do anything in his life

• Useful or interesting 1

Patience is essential to success, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, and we see a lot of people losing a lot of money in circulation because of their impatience and haste to make decisions without rationality and preconceived thinking, and this will of course lead to despair in the future.

Thanks a lot dear for such great tips you are right of we follow all those tips we can creat some patience in ourselves because without patience a person can not reach its goal or can not succeed in life everything in life requires some patience so do whatever it takes to develop patience i  yourselves 

patient make us sober calm personality and attractive .Patient is the significant part of our life it can lead us to development and also lead us to destruction so if you are annoying personality then always think positive meet with peaceful peoples learn from their lives and develop the calmness.  

Yes, it was a very good question, in return for which you have answered this question in a very good way. 

By using your hand in your post, we get to learn that while doing any work that is right in the first place.The first thing you get is right, that thing is Motivation. When we get motivation of anything, then we know how big we are working for aim. Then we are not panic at all.

Building patience is done gradually and step by step. Patience comes with getting used to, or sometimes faith in our goal, and the strong desire to achieve it makes us patient in the way of achieving it. I wish good luck to all.

You should start by giving yourself certain tasks to accomplish during your normal day, such as learning some new words in a foreign language, practicing yoga, or even by working here on this platform, and by that you will get used to,  organize your time and adjust your actions in order to accomplish these tasks.

Okay, talking about patient, its only a tool to get success in our life . Here patient plays important role because during the course of trade one may have to wait for longer periods of time then expected. If they want to make proper profit then they have to wait until they get proper profit.

Yes we have to be patient in order to achieve our aims, patient is important in everything we do, so my friend you have to be patient and hard working in order to aquire more knowledge and experience.

Amazing question friend! Patience is very important in this forum. I think you are working at this forum before a 1 month and you cannot gain any money. Now you are disappointed from thus forum. So, don't worry guys 1 day you get large amount of money. You are working hard and do patience then you can gain a reward.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

These seven points that you have written are really very complimentary because the things you have told us in them hardly let us know in such a short time. I just joined this form a few days ago. What I have seen on this form is that you guys who are seniors are more sincere than us and you guys make a very good post for us thank you very much.