How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Your each and every words of post give the motivation for all the members. I think online work is always risky work,  those people work online who have more patients. 

Good information, patience is actually the key to success in every aspect of Cryptocurrency job, without patient you will hardly make it in major crypto jobs like trading and Investment. So I will suggest we keep greediness aside because that is one of the key things that has lead many people to loss in cryptocurrency market

• +2 1

You should be consistently be quiet and regardless of whether you lose cash you ought to have trust that you can get more cash-flow and consistently do contemplation and yoga subsequent to getting up toward the beginning of the day and never take more pressures.

To build in patient in myself I need to be project calm, effective communication is the foundation on which you can establish trust with your patience and you always express empathy.

• +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Yes you are right. Patience is every thing because every thing takes time and if we say that no I want all things right now than that's no right. Every successful person are pass through difficult time and they keeps patience that's why now they are called successful.So we also keep patience and have to work properly.

• +1 1

Patience needs a lot of work to be built in traders personality, when you are  just a  beginner  with little experience about market and trading . Sometimes , you may get loss  in the crypto world and some times  there  can be excessive profits in crypto trading and  investment .

Thank you so much for your kind information. Patience is the neccessary thing when you are makin trading and investment activitiea. If you don, t have latience in yourself you can not get good profit from the trading. Trading has two sides profit and loss if you get loss one time then don,t leave this forum because the time will come and your patience convert into the profit when the trading price goea high. 

I think your patience will increase when you keep in trading because during your first days, you wouldn't have it but as you become more firm you will develop patience.

That's true, all things required to be patient and to have all ways to build that in yourself. And that will help to achieve allot in cryptocurrency transactions. 

Thank you for nice topic.actually patient is the first condition of succesd..if we want to success in our life,we must need patient.we should always remember that,patient is the key to success.

Try to endure things you do not like. Try staying away from things you like the most just to develop patience. Patience is required because it is the only way to achieve big. if you do everything in hurry you will be at lost whether that thing break or you lose it early. Being eager for things does not make you happy, the worth of that thing will be lost early. On the other and, if you want to get something and have patience, the value of that thing and the happiness will be more.

Patience is key in these types of things such as business or investments since you will surely not see results right away and if you do not have patience it will surely lead you to make bad decisions so always try to be patient and things will come in due time

• +1 1

5 hours ago, somaya said:

A wonderful topic dear and beautiful words of course I agree with you as patience is one of the most important things that always make us reach our main goal. We must be patient, effort and work in order not to lose as we have to overcome the many and many obstacles that we face in order to reach success

Well said @somaya. Patience is one of the most important things that a person could have. There is a famous saying that:

• "Patience is the key which solves all problems"

So, it is clear that whoever keeps a calm mind and attitude and is patient will definitely succeed in any field of life. Therefore, we should all try to build patience within ourselves.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

To built in patient in your self for any field and anything in the life you must have to kill the inner extra requirements of your inside. If the insode will die then the requirements will die as well as you will be patient in each aspect of life then.

Patients is a virtue and not every one possess it so the best thing is to just try to be calm in what ever and where ever you find yourself

Through my experience, the capital and its division always plays a role in controlling emotions. When entering with all the capital, controlling feelings is difficult and vice versa is absolutely correct.

There is no work in the world without patience. If you want to do business, don't be discouraged, because success may not come first, don't give up for it, be patient, you will see success come. Hard work and patience can be the key to a person's success.

• +1 2

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us. I think this is one skill Fe theatre or someone who is into cryptocurrency should have which is being able to be patient without patience you will not be able to trade and invest in different currencies.

• -1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/30/2020 at 9:26 AM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

You have to train yourself and learn how to be patient and train yourself on this matter. The most important thing is to relax and not think too much. This will lead to fatigue and impatience.

• -2 1
  • +1 1

what have you said is 100% true, I agree with you absolutely, patience should be there in each person so that when they face any issues they can be balanced and very calm to handle the situation 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend thank you for these guidance and information on how to act in case of difficulties. I have your opinion well, we can make further progress, and I wish you to persevere with this work

Patient is a simple decision to make in ensuring that you have a positive impact on our success record. There is no need in rushing to make it in life, especially in the cryptocurrency world. Patience is highly required in ensuring that we take our time to achieve our goals. Exercising a lot of patience while investing, trading in crypto helps to achieve a higher success rate rather than rushing to earn or make a profit. It is always advisable to observe and watch how a particular platform or site works before jumping into it, so as not to regret going for such. Cryptocurrency trading and investment requires alot of patience and time to learn first, then you can proceed to making the first step of achieving your major aim.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hey mate you are right at this post I think that I have been impatient ,if I could go back I would of store some my crypto gambled alot less.i think that patience needs to alot of work to be built in trader personality .when you invest the money on invest box than you will wait and don't be hyper and than you will eat ice cream and you will drink cool bottle than you will feel cool and come to the forum and think about the crypto forum .

It is easy to say be always confident in yourself, but it is not so easy to do so, it takes years of training in self-belief, plus it can happen in life so that you will not be sure of anything

• +2 1