How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Dear friend, thank you for this detailed clarification, but I do not think that the work in the forum needs to be complicated
I expect that adherence to the forum's boundaries and respect is a guarantee of obtaining a good reputation
Good luck

Iam new bie. I have no idea about this. But you have share a good information. This would be beneficial for all new bies. Patience is the necessary thing in life. For example if you are doing a trading. If you wait for good price. Then you can make profit. 

Exactly while dealing with the digital coins user need to have patience with them because every time the prices will not be in the favour so we need to build patience in us and mostly it can be affected due to the panicked situations so we should not get panic instantly it can harm.

Patience is no doubt a very tough job to do not everyone can do such kind of duty because it needs confidence it needs to be a person who takes risk it needs to have faith in what you have in your hand it is a determination that is gifted to some but if people try they can also have this quality.

Well my friend .. I was very pleased to read this topic .. I thank you for your time in presenting these important advice to all members of the forum .. You must of course trust yourself .. Also, you must be patient .. Hard work and hard work are the basics of success .. Do not be weak-willed and give up at the first obstruction that stands in your way .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.

Good luck, my dear friend. We can be patient in any difficulties we face in our lives and our actions by calming ourselves and feeling optimistic. When we are exposed to any problem in this forum, we must calm ourselves, not be frustrated, try, insist and work hard to gain information by looking at the sections of the forum, and that will make us feel comfortable and optimistic and ask to learn more From the information and experience in this wonderful forum

The biggest enemy that made us to lose patient is panic situation and to have the habit for not taking action at the right time. Maybe you can trade and set a minimum profit, then you may have already reach your minimum profit but instead of stop trading and withdraw your profit, you keep trading so that you can get more than what you needed before and unfortunately you lose all..

For the great patience you must have to do hard work that encourage you to became calm, try to work with mind not heart, because when we listen to our heart we always lose patience.

Dear friend, I believe that the key to success in any area of life and work is patience, and you can be patient through calm and constructive practices for our daily work with love, mastery and confidence that this work that we work with is a work with positive, successful and productive goals. With patience we succeed and confidence in the success of our business. 

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you .. patience is considered. Very necessary for investing and trading, especially if it is calm.

Of course my friend, patience is very important in fact for everyone, and to maintain your business, you must be calm and patient to get better results and positives. Well, thank you.

Thanks so much buddy for this pieces of advice, to be frank this is very helpful for us because most of us are facing challenges in our daily lives. But we have to be patient and strong and keep facing our challenges courageously and surely we will all achieve our goals.

Youbare right friend and shared a good information but i would like to add one more thing, always try to make and set you goal and target ajd make a proper woeking and some calculation to find out the rough timeline to achieve this and when you have a plan and set target date than you patience will be geow.

Patience must be acquired without fail, without it you have no place in the market, because only the patient can earn money. If you are impatient and jump from asset to asset, then you are more likely to be left without money.

Self-confidence is the most important thing for every person to have some courage and self-confidence in order to be able to seize good opportunities.  You have to know that failure for once is not the end.

• +4 1

It is a really important issue ... There are many people who are sick and do not provide useful things and their business is often unsuccessful.  Therefore, I think that the idea of rebuilding will help these people to return again, especially in the issues of trading and investment.

• +3 1

If you want to build patience in yourself then I suggest you that start trading because in trading you have to wait for a long or a short period of time. In trading you have to wait and this will built patience in yourself. And then you will become expert.

• +2 1

These keys that I mentioned are very important to every successful trader.  Everyone should have the adventure, courage, patience and determination to continue working and be successful.

Some beginners give up quickly because they lost some money or they do not know how to deal with cryptocurrencies in order to earn and this causes them to give up in the beginning.  We have to keep working and have confidence in ourselves.

Dear you have shared a good information. That will be valuable for everyone. In trading patience is the key to success. If you have patience then you can hold your coins and can sell it on good profit. In trading experience is also very important. 

You are right. We must train ourselves in patience and deal with any problem calmly and deliberately in order to find a solution. Patience is the key to success and its ally with everything. Our goals must be defined and a well-thought-out plan must be drawn up in front of us to reach what we want with great enthusiasm and motivation without giving up

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that you should to patience in yourself that is very necessary on this forum and wanting what I want to tell you that if you are not patience then you are not able to work on this forum so my dear friend best of luck

• +5 1

Good morning my dear friends ..

Hi everyone We all know that a patient is a natural tool and instinct that not everyone has. There are many people who have the ability to be patient and there are some people who find it difficult to be patient and make their day and work boring. But because of my previous topic which teaches us that patience is success, I understood that there are some keys that can guide you to patience within yourself. You can look at them and practice them.

1. Try to calm yourself down when you see the opportunity. Make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune, but rather it makes you one of the outstanding successful.

2. Do not panic with your activities in real life because this will always discourage you from seizing an opportunity it is meant to be yours.

3. Be confident when you think you can achieve your goal, you can always do it without encountering difficulties.

Thank you, I wish you great successes, success and progress.

Greetings to you, my friend. What a great tip. You can be patient by imagining the profits you will get in the future, and you can calm yourself down with a little music. And work with friends.

In general, the issue of cryptocurrencies and trading in them really needs to be patient, think positively, and not rush to make decisions because that will lead to losing profits.