How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

Yes, of course patience is needed to endure. We will not be able to succeed if we do not have the least patience and perseverance. We must develop patience in them so that we can succeed in our goal.

That's right. Always be inspired and enthusiastic about your work.

Always make a list of your objectives and make a plan to achieve them.

It's fine not to rush anything, but while you're waiting, consider a better plan.

Always go for what you want and accomplish your objectives.

Being inspired by your work and setting a target for yourself will help you develop patience. If you strengthen your willpower, you will be able to wait and maintain patience in yourself. Patience can also be developed by meditation and self-confidence.

Being patient is one of the most important basics in any work, and you can be patient with your strong will and challenge yourself in doing things that you think are impossible.

Thank you for this useful information and advice
  In my opinion, anyone who wants to enter and work in the world of coding must have patience and great patience and not lose hope, and he should not give up on the realization of his dream, because if it goes on, it will reach the end.

I thank you for these amazing points. Being patient is a challenge that we must go through, and every person has a different level of patience. I cannot be very patient in areas of daily life, and since I entered this forum I try to learn how to be patient, and these points you made are very useful, I really thank you for it.
I will try to follow these points and try to achieve what I can from them.
Thank you again for giving us something nice. Good luck

• +1 1

Yes my friend success requires a lot and a lot of patience and time and also needs to learn new things to create new ideas and useful and unique, everyone wants to be successful, but we have to face the difficulties of life and be ready to try many times if we fail and we have to do our best to achieve success so we have

All the best for everyone.

I totally agree with every point you've led them up the cost of something is very, very helpful everyone should followers will be okay away from a ban and close to two for-profit bumper. We must deal on this platform patiently and calmly in order to make a good investment and not fall into the hands of scammers.

I believe that self-confidence is the basis of success, but self-confidence does not come without sufficient experience and a lot of knowledge, so you will find yourself when your experience increases and your self-confidence increases. You will be able to control your feelings and get rid of your fears.

• +1 1

Hi guys,  you have to control your stress to be successful , patience is necessary for every situation of life because,  it is the only trick through which you can achieve your goals.  So, always keeps patience.  

Thanks for your advice, as you say, not everyone can exercise patience in the same way or so easily. But there is something we can all do: strive so that it does not become so difficult for us. If we put our mind to it, we can achieve what you want.

You should be patientful in your self because it would make you succeed in your life without patience you would lose your work ability so always keep clam do your work properly don't get panic on wrong things solve it quitely and get rid of your anger and ego.Don't wastep time do some research and get something to learn always in free time.

In the event that you work continuously and feel bored sometimes, you may do some work that calms you and relaxes your nerves while you regain your activity again and work hard, for example there are some things that calm the nerves if you feel bored listening to music doing exercise or other exercises while you return to work

You are completely right, you also have to think about the results that accompany patience. Patience will always achieve your goals. Patience is a beautiful thing. Just calm down and breathe and try to control yourself in difficult times.

It is very necessary to be patient so that we can reach the successes we want, thank you very much, my friend, for providing these advice

welcome my friend. In fact, I totally agree with your opinion on the importance of the patience factor. It is a good idea to alert our new colleagues to this point. I would also like to add that having patience will help them organize a plan and work with it on this opportunity from the start. Avoiding mistakes even in the simplest of things will also be good for patience, and it will help increase our colleagues' focus on succeeding and moving up the ranks in the world of cryptocurrencies.

My dear friend, welcome to the currency forum that encoded you with patience, because patience is the key to every success, and as a beginner I have to be patient and gain knowledge until I reach my goal and my goal in this forum is to gain more information and earn encrypted currencies

My friend agreed with you, but it is a world full of challenges and difficulties. You must be patient, and train to calm down in situations in which you will make decisions.
The world of investing and trading in cryptocurrencies needs great experience, patience, and the abandonment of greed and fear.

• +2 1

Your post is really good especially for newbies because it is very necessary to build patience and yourself become a successful person because without patience we are not be able to success it is very necessary to control the the ups and down the  condition without panic because if we don't control our emotions then we are not be able to take a good step

Greetings my friend , thanks for bringing this up , Patience is one of the acquired habits, meaning that any person is able to learn patience, patience teaches discipline and order, and is also very useful in sensitive situations that need to be slow in choosing decisions, meaning in other words patience here within cryptocurrencies gives us the ability to control our emotions and lack  Rushing to make decisions that could make us lose our trading and investments .

• +5 1

It is great talk, and great advice, we all have to be patient, we all have our own ways, but the important thing is the result, and here in the forum you need a lot of it, the field of work needs time, so we have patience to win in the end Good luck 

• +4 1

You should be always be calm and even if you lose money you should have hope that you can make more money and always do meditation and yoga after waking up in the morning and never take more tensions.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:28 PM, Divya rana said:

Yes, patience is actually very important for everyone to maintain while trading activities as with patiece and being calm and composed we will be able to get more btter results than going for any panic trading. 

Patience is the best investment neend in every situation of life. 

Then comeback to your project and about suggestion. I am working on patience to get my bankroll. Its easy theory but its very difficult. I am always happy for begginer section.

And I want to tell that all the key and highlight I hope it will be helpful to many member within this forum and success achieving to go. Patience investment every aspect of life. Patience is the key to success in life thank you.

We are here in this wonderful forum to earn money, and this will not succeed without patience, because patience is the key to success. Indeed, greed and greed will not control us for rapid access to wealth. We only need patience. Thank you, my friend, for the motivation.