How can i build in patient in myself? - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How can i build in patient in myself?

You make a usefull and informative post. So patient is the key to success.  So when we have patient then we can manage everything carefully.  So if we find opportunity not make rush before understand and then take over. Make invest and wait  for rsie in price and take risk at that time when in your favour.  So with patient we can because good trader and investor.   Patient is important to get some profit. 

Ys patience is something so important for our day to day life. In a  platform like this we should be patient enough to enter to a trading . Motivation and inspiration for doing something can build patience within us. Be motivated in this platform so that we can increase level of patience.

My dear friend this is not too difficult to be Patience on this forum I want to tell you that you should to think positive that is really helpful to be Patience on this forum and and you should do wait father good time that is really helpful for you

Yes, my friend, you are right. I think that patience is a salvation from any problem that we may face. We have to be patient and work together to find solutions in cooperation. Everything is achieved.

These tips are very useful and important and everyone should read them, because patience is the basis for success and achieving profits, and people who do not have patience will always fail and will not be able to achieve any relief. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, because this site needs patience, work hard, and searches on sites to find useful information that enriches the site and benefits new members

Patience is most important thing at this forum. If you work with Patience you will soon get success at this forum. I also suggest you to work with Patience and honestly. You will soon rewarded due to your patience.

Thank you, my friend, for these important advice. We must all be patient, and we must apply these rules that I mentioned because they have a lot of benefit and in case you lose patience, you can achieve or accomplish anything you want to achieve

• +1 1

Friends with patience is not born, she is cultivated. That is why his advice has been really good to apply when it comes to attitudes when negotiating.

It is just a sense of peace and peace of mind, this lasts with us for the rest of our lives, as patience turns us into the better.

Patience is a virtue that we all need to cultivate. Sometimes there are situations that we cannot control in those cases it is important to have self-control, that will allow us to meditate with a correct approach so we will have a light of what we want to achieve. Also, if we are patient, we will persevere and we will achieve personal goals.

I think you most build in yourself confident because that is required to succeed in the cryptocurrency world, so let's follow this steps given on how we could build confident in ourselves, anyway, thanks for sharing this with us.

Being inspired by your work and setting a target for yourself will help you gain patience. If you strengthen your determination, you will be able to wait and maintain confidence in yourself. Patience can also be developed by mindfulness and self-confidence.

• +4 1

You have to be patient to learn more 
You have to gather your information and take advantage of the experts so you can get better. 
Patience is the way to raise money 
Break a leg

• +4 1

Being patient is important in order to continue this work. You have to set your goals and stick to them so that I get motivated. Best wishes.

When doing business in cryptocurrencies, trading or investing, being patient is a very useful thing, and at this time it does not mean stalemate, but rather analyzing the current situation and studying it in a way that you can understand and whether it is appropriate to offer or not Thank you my friend that your post is useful to members of this forum and deserves to consider, study and think.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, you are absolutely right, and patience is the essential thing that all must be patient, we must not give up if no matter what the results are, but we must be stronger and not lose hope and patience

• +2 1

Patience is a very important thing in everyones life.Every man need to work hard for success. But for success they need to patience. Without patience we can't get anything in life. that's why patience is more important than hard efforts. 

Dear friend patience is very necessary if you wanted to get more things on this forum first of all dear friend you can do more and more work if you lose patience then you should left your work for some time do some recreational activities then do work.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because patient is very necessary on this platform because we can see that in trading or investing that if we don't have patient then we cannot survive in these fields so if we want to get success in our life then we need to build a good amount of patient in ourselves. 

Thank you, friend, for creating this wonderful discussion about how to develop patience in ourselves. Yes, everyone does not have the same amount of patience, and some people respond quickly to problems, so they need to work on their patience. Without patience, we can never achieve our goals in life.

Patience is the basic need in life to further strive for everyday life. Patience is an investment need in every aspect of life. Basically it also needs here in crypto industry, you need a lot of patience if you want to success here.

Patience is the basic need in life to further strive for everyday life. Patience is an investment need in every aspect of life. Basically it also needs here in crypto industry, you need a lot of patience if you want to success here.

I congratulate you on this excellent advice.Indeed, the issue of patience is a very important topic, especially in the crypto world. The Crypto world is a really strange world, you need strong patience and high stamina when making any decision.This field is highly impatient, so I really thank you for the good advice you have given us and I wish you well.

On 4/30/2020 at 12:26 PM, Babubu609 said:

As we all know that patient is a tool and and a natural instinct that not everyone have it. There are many people that have the ability to have the patience and there are some people that find it difficult to get patient. But due to my previous topic that teaches us that patient is success I come to understood that there are some keys that can guide you to build in patient in your self. You can look into them and practice them.

1. Try and calm yourself when you see and opportunity make sure that the opportunity is not a misfortune.

2. Don't always get panic in your activities in real life because this will always discouraged you from grabbing an opportunity that supposed to be yours.

3. Have confidence in yourself when you believe you can do it, you can always do it.

4. Don't doubt in what you are doing all the time because you cannot identify/select  or differentiate between  the right and wrong opportunity. Always be careful of misfortunes that looks like opportunity.

5. Always be a risk taker that is the best key. 

6. Try to create time for making research don't be eager to achieve what you want and end up losing it. Make deep investigation before taking action.

7. Think positively mate before any action know what you are doing. 

Try to practice this 7 keys I know there might be more of this but my colleagues can explain the remaining keys as possible. I have hope this keys will help me, you and our newbies in this forum.

I am always happy to welcome everyone in to this forum nice to meet you all. We all believe that cryptotalk will shine to the moon very soon.

Good my friend that you gives us very good advice that how we can develop patience in ourselves. I think patience is too much necessary to become a successful person in the life. If it is not in your then sucees is very difficult for you. Sucees requires patience to come. So we need to be calm and patient full in our decisions in order to become a successful person. 

• +1 1

yes you are right I think the best thing you could do to test your patient is just keep pushing yourself for what you want your clothes here then keep starting work for those with patience learning is main key for everything here