I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

Each person has a specific way to write responses or comments or even write new posts, so you see a large number of responses on one topic, but each member expresses his opinion in a different way from the other, so we have more than one opinion and more information from more than one member and learning is easier and faster for that.  I don't think I will care about the number of responses to a topic as long as I write the information and advice I have when I respond to a topic.

I greet to comment on new and useful topics that fit my experiences so that my comment is useful and constructive and I am not interested in the number of comments on the topic, but now it is important that I be familiar with the topic and understand it and I can benefit the members in it

My dear, in general, it is not the same as you do, in particular, because the topics that have fewer responses are not really very good and useful. Therefore, for me, I write an important strategy, which is that I read the topic once and two and the first post in it and then if I saw I lack experience And the necessary knowledge I share with him is publishing what I have information on the topic that people put forward this special strategy Thank you very much

No I never search those posts which have less replies. I search those posts which have useful content and I can easily answer to that post. Which posts are not understandable I read it carefully and search about that to know about the topic which is tough for me 

I agree with you in this regard, and I also respond to the topics that are less answered because I find in them a lot of unique information that must reach others and which deserves a good reputation in order to encourage the efforts of the author of the publication

I think I wanted topics that contain tips..Experience .. Success stories.

Do not pay attention to the number of replies...There are also topics containing distinct and interesting addresses..Read it too and answer if I have experience or know about the subject..This is my way to choose the subject and answer him

I only reply on topics that I know I can fully comment on it and the topics that are useful, but anyway most of the topics are very important to comment on them. Replying on topics that has less replies will earn us reputations I guess.

That is a good remark with this alot will look into that which will make different in the forum and that will make members follow your work easily because the difference is clear in this great platform.

New topics are published in the forum on a daily basis. We should comment on new topics so that we can gain reputation. By sorting and starting date, we can see the new topic.

For me, if it is purposeful and I understand its content, then I will make my comment regardless of the amount of comments received by the author of the post.

Well my friend, it's a great way for you to support, help and motivate new and inexperienced members a lot. Really, I will do the same and support them .. Thank you.

• +2 1

It is a good behavior, but for me I do not ever pay attention to the number of responses. I answer what I see myself able to answer in a simple and useful way, and I am able to communicate new ideas and benefit those who read them regardless of whether there are responses or not.

As for me, I only comment on topics that I have enough experience on, and it doesn't matter if he has many or few comments, plus the topic is about a good idea and is helpful to other members.💮

It is a good idea to respond to topics that contain fewer responses. Perhaps these topics contain many concepts that give us morale and self-confidence to continue working to acquire funds and information about encryption and trading in encrypted currencies

This is because you really know what you are doing and you want to create different with a lot of members that didn't have choice in any topic types and if their are or not related to the forum.

Dear friend ... I do not think that the many or few responses are a criterion for the importance of the topic ... I respond to the topic that I see from my point of view that it is really important .... And if I see an important topic but I do not know anything about it ... I go in and read several responses to gain as much information as possible.

Welcome my friend, I do not pay attention to the number of responses to publications on this platform. I comment on publications that only interest me, and this is what I like in this forum that you work with your full freedom, good luck for everyone

We should reply on useful posts we should also give the positive reputation on the posts which contain the information 

What you do can be useful, but it is possible that the post that you are commenting on does not contain useful information, so I prefer to find a useful topic that contains information that is useful to me and benefits everyone in the forum and I evaluate it regardless of the number of comments or views important content.

Well, my friend, I prefer to respond to topics that I find useful and important, with a shout that it does not matter to me if it is less or more responses, that I only resort to important and useful topics.

I always search for useful posts and share them. The important date does not matter if they are useful and give me good information.

• +4 1

I tend to make comments on topics which I find them more useful and positive. The topics contain useless subjects and a lot of negative comments are the bad topics for replying because they will get deleted, So don't post on them.

Dear you may be right but I always prefer to reply on those post which content is informative and useful for me. We never judge a topics or post by it quantity always  judge it by it quality. I also reply on new topics, which have specific question.

We can only respond to communication that has received very few responses, since we are well aware that the forum is a good space where any user has the right to encourage and assist one another. Since further comments are of no use if a content has received a lot of responses, we should help those participants who make new connections and concentrate more on those that have obtained very few responses.

In fact, what matters is the content of the post. For me the priority is to the cultural content of the post and not to have a few comments. On the contrary, my friend, I think that the large number of comments is a good thing, maybe it is evidence of the importance of the idea.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.