I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

I generally go for the topics and read the content carefully, if it it good, useful I'll comment. There are so many posts, even though there are many comments but I find difficulty to find comments that are really useful and fulfils the demand of the question/topic

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

Hi dear @Ch Ayyan in my opinion if u choose new topic of less comment here we can more reputation compare to old topic . And if we choose old topic then it will be confirm that this post will not deleted . Old posts have guarantee that these post cannot be deleted. And you should to choose create topic of old members. 

• +1 1

Actually each consumer has one-of-a-kind one-of-a-kind test , we recognize it is intuition first-class of man. So I recognize on your way. Normally I remark in a put up wherein I even have sufficient expertise and whic has greater replyer due to the fact I can recognize many stuff approximately that.Thanks to all.

Yes you are right but i like to reply on useful posts for which i have enough knowledge and for which i get positive reputation. 

Really each client has distinctive diverse test , we know it's intuitive quality of man. So I regard to your way. Ordinarily I comment in a post in which I have sufficient information and whic has more replyer since I can know numerous things almost that.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

I often search topics that has less replies  and then make my comment on that topic.  Be a I like to do that very much . But I take care that  topic is must useful. What's  about  you.  What is way of your making  posts.

It is a good approach but I think that we must make replies on the posts that are really helpful and we must also give positive reactions to such posts. I 

انا عكسك تماما أنا أبحث عن المشاركات التي تحتوي على عدد كبير من التعليقات ومدة نشرها بعيدة جدًا. أنا لا أضمن أن تعليقي لن يتم حذفه.

This is the best, topics that have low replies are the ones you will reply and someone that have posted before you would not have commented want you want to comment, but in a long posts already, there are more chances that your post or something more related would have been posted by other members before. 

It is nice of you that you appreciate these posts

Frankly, I base my comment on the idea of the publication

I don't care how many comments there are

But I find it a good idea to do that, my friend

This will encourage the author of these posts to continue to be active, publish and provide more information regarding the world of cryptocurrencies

Actually am new in the platform so I chose simple topics that I can right on it and also learned on it wether is less or not I didn't care for that so that's my opinion

Yes, my friend, I prefer to answer the subjects I have the most opinion on. I do some research and write comments on subjects I do not know. So I do not discriminate as the answer is more or less. I try to produce quality content on topics I know.

Am also selective in commenting on some of topics, some are relevant while some are not. If I don't know anything about the post, I keep quiet without stressing myself...

There are people who do not like to read long posts and target topics with few items. But for me, I prefer participating in topics of a positive nature and useful to me, regardless of their length, unlike these people.

I also look for many interesting topics where my comment contributes something or where I really learn something from that post, I always look for the best topics I read them and those that help me the most, I simply thank and give my humble opinion.

Every user actually have various procedures, we realize it is indeed man's instinct value. I usually post on a topic in which I have sufficient details and it has more answers since I know quite a lot about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Its not about giving comment on topic that has less comment but look for a useful and matured topic to give comment to, so that your comment posts will be safe from been deleted.

Hi. If I read the message and I have something to object or advise, I reply. As it is now. Some topics with a small number of answers may be new and are threatened with deletion. Therefore, you need to be careful, otherwise all your work may be lost

Стань криптоинвестором

FreeBitcoin     FreeLitecoin     FreeEthereum    

Используйте '@' перед моим ником, чтобы мне пришло оповещение.

Well, it is also a good way to post in Cryptotalk according to your own choice. Every member have their own choice in Cryptotalk such as some of the members here replies on all the topics just to complete their target of 20 posts. As I mostly prefer old posts by old members in which I find a lot of knowledge and information about the Cryptocurrency through their experiences.

• +3 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Everyone has a different opinion. I think it is better to answer the topics that are useful and more helpful for newcomers. It is also better to post in topics that have unanswered questions; And help others and share your knowledge with them.

• +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Replying to topics with less reply its not an option but the best to reply a topic is to make sure that the topic is very cool either it has a less reply or with high reply rates

As for me I don't consider whether a topic has less or many replies,in as far as the topic is useful and perhaps knowledgeable I'll comment on it without hesitation, because the quality of the post is what matters a lot not the replies under them.

Dear mate you are very right I agree with you but I think that we must comment on the post which is meaningful and share information. I do not care of the replies that is much or less.i reply on that post which is meaningful. 

• +3 1

Usually I comment on a post where my science is mocking and which has no more respondents because I know a lot about it.  Okay somewhat.I generally chose the old ones, because I can guarantee that the post will not be deleted but of course, as much as possible I only chose the old ones that still need some other information.Thanks.

O like to make a reply due to my base of understand, I didn't consider wether the topic has much follower or not, because it doesn't no mean that many members is made comment if my comments is well organized I believe I'll have reputation.

Hi friend, It's great that the low answers are the ones you answer and someone who posted before you wouldn't have noticed that you need to do this, however the long post has more options at the moment than your post or something more similar would have been posted earlier by different people.