I like to reply on topics which has less replies. - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I like to reply on topics which has less replies.

yes, i agree with you.  subjects that haven't gone viral or subjects which have received very few comments.  we want to recognise the motives.  and it is higher if we need to find out the topic and comment on it

I always try to reply on the topic which creates by the seniors members because by reading their comments  I feel difference in my knowledge and try to reply them carefully. Rarely I prefer the posts those have most replies as  a new member. 

The number of commentary on the issue does not matter. Rather, the of great consequence gadget is the contents of the topic. Is it handy or not?  recurring or not?  If you explanation on repeating and unhelpful topics, this issue will be deleted and so your note will be deleted, subsequently be in no doubt to explanation merely on the distinguished topics.

• +1 1

Choosing the useful topics to comment on isn't easy as it sounds and we should really be aware about this issue.. there are many topics should be closed because they have discussed enough.. but there are some of them still have many informative things to talk about.. so the issue which you mentioned in your topics is really important and i think that most of us trying to do the same thing and avoid these topics with more than 400 posts especially when you find that the posts are similar and there is nothing useful to add!

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Actually I prefer to reply on that post which is meaningful and a good post because sometimes a post with less reply indicate it isn't good post so it may be deleted later so it is better to comment on such topic which is helpful for for me as well for all members..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

The biggest thing is that we have to consider whether you have a good idea about the post you are going to comment on. Because if you do not have a good idea on this topic, your comments may sometimes contain incorrect information which can ruin the reputation of all members and forums. Again for this reason the moderator can give you a warning. So everyone should be careful about this.

I think it depends on ability of reply about topic. I reply those topic which is important and I have proper knowledge about it. 

Where a lot of replies present it mean a lot of experience is share here. So  I like to reply those topic which has more reply. 

• +1 1

I don't see why you have this need. We can answer to any post and those with less answers are probably less important or too difficutl to discuss. I don't know if they are better to comment there as you maybe make a comment that will not worth a lot.

• -1 1

صديقي كل شخص له وجهة نظره ورأيه ، وبالنسبة لي أنظر إلى محتوى التدوينة إذا كانت مفيدة ، أشاركها حتى لو كان عدد الردود ضئيلاً ، لا يهم.

• -5 1

I am actually afraid of posting to the topics with less reply as they are the ones who is more vulnerable to getting deleted by the moderators and getting ignored by most of the users. I would say that there are actually topics with great content but they do not have that number of replies which is what keeps me wondering about. I would say that I would still choose the topic post with a large number of replies as it safeguards my posts of not getting deleted also. I only wanted to avoid the risk of getting my post also deleted just because the topic post in the section gets deleted also.

My friends, I do not like posting on topics that has less replies. I like to reply to only those topics which have a lot of replies. As every person posts on his favorite topics, as you said, you love to reply to that topics that are less replied. And I like to comment only on those topics which are very unique and useful. As many people reply to the topic which is good. And I also like to reply to those topics.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

well topics with few replies are new topics which isn't always hot or plenty of human beings are not interested by it so that you can study maximum of th ereplys and than have interaction in discussian. that is a desirable manner to research plenty, but bear in mind that humans will submit plenty in a subject that is most informative and useful so at the least try to examine them.you wil llearn lots of factors there.

For me it doesn't matter how many replies there is , all what matters is the quality of the content that is written in the topic , the only difference we may face between topics with less and more replies that if there are less you can write what you want with anyway you want but in case you want to reply to topics with more replies you just want to make sure to add your style of writing to make sure it doesn't be luke any comment else even if both talking about the same idea

• +3 2

Mainly I post on topics that I have knowledge about so as not to look ignorant, I like topics already approved by cryptotalk moderators so as not to waste my time, many topics are deleted for breaking the rules and if you post on them you waste time and time post...

I has both advantages and disadvantages too. Advantage is that we can get more rates because our post is in second and they can notice our post and give us good rating if you have written good content.

And disadvantage is that the post you have posted in the first has chance to be deleted because there counld be violation and that topic could be scam so be aware while doing posts in first.

• +1 2

I like replying on topics which are useful to me and i find the post relevant. I like the post which is informative and also shares information in details.

• +3 1

It will be very benefits to post the reply to post in the topic which has very low post. It will give us more rate which can be very useful to get payments and we can on many talk tokens and bitcoin too.

• +2 1

We should promote topics like that, we can easily tag each other so as to promote those topic that has less reply. But I wonder why many people ignore some particular topic,we should visit topics that are useful

Hy all members  i would like to tell you everyone that i also like to reply  on that topic there is less comments because  with this i can share my information Easily to everyone and  transfer my review  to easily  for some peoples.

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:58 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

But I take care that  topic is must useful

This is the most important thing we should notice while replying to a less replied topic. If the topic is just a duplication or less valued, then it will be deleted by the moderators among with our replies.

It's a good idea to don't be affected with other comments the thing you say it was the first one and no one talk about it,but if you have a thread with to high comments you can find what you say all about all and find your self repetitive 

As for me, I do not look at the number of responses nor pay attention to that .. I like to look at various different topics, read comments, read more, write my comment and my point of view without looking at the number of responses ..

I hope Different tests, we know it is the innate trend of people. So I tribute your way. Usually I comment on a post where I have enough knowledge and whose more respondents are because I can learn a lot about that.thank you