Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Agree Cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk in the future

Cryptotalk is a good forum and its true that it is the future of the Bitcointalk head becasue this forum give us good profit and also good knowledge about the crypto market in this forum peoples learn so much things.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would say that this means that crypto discussions are likely to be more and more used as users or traffic to sites, as we know that the Bitcoin talk has been around for many years since it was created, basically as a crypto talk yet the first anniversary of its creation has not yet been created.  It shows that CryptoTalk still has a good cement foundation in its user base. And the rules are also strict in that forum.  However, it is easy to earn at Cryptotalk here and the earnings are given to almost everyone.  Bitcoin has only a limited number of members, but people have to post well to reach that level.  And it also takes time.  So I guess there are better chances and opportunities to stay at the top of the cryptocurrency.  So of course it will be on the top list.

Yes I am little bit agree with you there are many chance to crypto talk in the future ahead the Bitcoin talk but at this time you cannot say anything with the passage of time you can see anything

23 hours ago, Mslilii3 said:

Of course I will talk about cryptotalk because I have been working on this forum for a long time but I have no idea how Bitcointalk has ever worked for you so I can't say anything about it but this forum I think will give you something good in the future.  You can do it from this forum because at present good payments are being made from this forum

I have tried opening the Bitcointalk forum because I learnt about it here but I lose the zeal with the way their website is and the instructions are too much, but seeing when cryptotalk was established and how fast it's thriving, I gave respect to cryptotalk more than 100 times because it's making it members more happy than any other forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptotok may one day surpass Bitcointalk. But I think it will not be easy. The popularity of cryptotalk is growing very fast. Because crypto talk is very good for beginners.  So it is moving fast. On the other hand, bitcointalk is good for experienced members.

The both campaigns are just really amazing because these two forums, gives us an opportunity to gain more knowledge when it terms to crypto currency. But for answer to your question, I choose in the middle because both campaigns have a strength and weaknesses. The cryptotalk is good to all beginners while the bitcointalk are good to all experts. So that I look forward that in the future that these two different campaigns will be brighter in the future.

• +3 1

I think it's possible that Cryptotalk will ahead the bitcointalk in near future because many people who have worked on both the platforms have used to explain that working on cryptotalk is more easy then butcointalk and people always choose the easy method of earning. 

Bitcointalk is a forum which has earned good reputation from many people long time ago and cryptotalk is new but has benefit good reputations from many people worldwide within a short period of time, with the way I am seeing the development of this great forum sooner or later it will suppers bitcointalk in terms of popularity why because earning in cryptotalk is more easier than earning in bitcointalk forum.

• +1 1

I agree cryptotalk will be ahead of bitcoin talk because cryptotalk supports new member who has very little knowledge about the cryptocurrency and even using interface of the cryptotalk is more attractive and easier to use and even we can get paid in exact time and we can start earning within a 2 days after joining the forum.

• +5 1

Yes but that's with time, and this will not just happen but the forum members will have to work on this to make it a success by advert or which ever means

I think Cryptotalk will be more popular if they make the marketing correctly with some more advertisement campaigns. However, bitcoin talk is a good forum, too, if you are able, follow the both places. Personally I don't have much time so I only follow Cryptotalk forum.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

On 4/29/2020 at 4:08 AM, Babubu609 said:

See how time flies it is just like  a child crawl as this forum is increasing little by little cryptotalk is growing more popular as Bitcointalk started and am having sure that this forum as times go on this forum will ahead cryptotalk do you all agree with me ? If yes tell us your reason if know show us your proof I know majority will be yes and majority always carries the vote. Let's vote it.

A. You agree cryptotalk will ahead Bitcointalk

B. You agree Bitcointalk will ahead cryptotalk.

Look forward to feedbacks friends let's see how the forum is improving and how potential it future will be.

I agree with you.  Because we first learned about Bitcoin when it came to Cryptotalk .  And cryptotalk pays us bitcoin  As a result, the use of Bitcoin is much higher.  So all in all, I think cryptotalk will always keep Bitcoin ahead.

I did not see the competition between these two forums but one thing is sure that in these days cryptotalk is more popular than bitcointalk.People are more talking about cryptotalk and praising this forum much than other forums .So after see the popularity of this forum we can say that it will ahead bitcointalk in future.

I think this is true, my friend, and the crypto talk will surpass all sites that work on cryptocurrencies and invest in it, and I think that the reason is that the cipher talk is easy to deal and use and does not take much time to give you good and satisfactory results in addition to the presence of distinguished members and officials who are not aligned with One, equality exists among all

I think that the future of the cryptotalk will be the first and will different from othe forum.This forum is very popular in record time.So cryptotalk is the most popular than bitcointalk.

I really agree with everything, I think Cryptotalk is going to take this to another level. Surely, we have too much time to be able to keep growing here and make the most of it. It happened to me when I was working with a cryptocurrency called Raiblocks, I didn't profit because I sold all my coins and after a while the coin went for $80. So let's just be careful and work hard.

as for me both forums are good but i really like this forum more than bitcointalk and there are reasons for that. first of all i like its design and it is more simple to use it .  secondly there are much more topics which are really interesting for me and some of them really make you think a lot or give you motivation to keep working

This forum is very good, especially for beginners, as it alone contains a lot of information explained in a simple way, and so far it does not differentiate between old and new members. 

Yes it is true well this forum is achieving lots of people day by day. So it very important and helpful to know us everything. Yeah in future bitcoin will be the highest currency one day

Yes i agree with you ,i think combination between crypto and bitcoin is perfect. Bitcoin and crypto support to each other. With this so many people are joining this foeum and want to earn and learn from this forum. So you can't earn without learn ,so we can learn from this forum and can earn bitcoin on this forum.this is helpfull forum and ecery want to work on this forum.

In my opinion it is more likely that one day the cryptocurrency forum will move to bitcoin.  Of course the father of bitcoin crypto)) and a lot of people started with it) but cryptocurrency is not so cruel to users even with strict rules)))) and its popularity is growing with geometric progress)) so it is likely to be the first at the top) I agree that in the future  Cryptotalk will be the head of BitcoinTalk because working in this forum is easy and convenient to earn cryptotalk forum but earning bitcoin quintalk forum is very hard, resulting in diversified bitcoinqualk users working in cryptotalk forum.Thanks.

I agree with you, that the CryptoTalk forum has been reaching a greater acceptance among people day after day and that is due to its seriousness and commitment of its members in that every day new topics are made for expansion and thus have more topics for discussion. What do you think about it my friend? @Lokeloke

Honestly speaking I came to know about bitcointalk from your post for the very first time. It enhanced my knowledge about online working platforms. I do not know the popularity of bitcointalk but I must say that crypto currency is growing day by day.

In the future the cryptotalk is the head of the crypto market forums. Crypto market is the world future and soon this market is going to be legal in all over the world and we can make good money in it if we start trading in this market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mate Crypto talk will be ahead of bitcointalk because the opportunity and profit with benefits and values which is in cryptotalk is more better and far from bitcointalk cryptotalk teaches a lot and impact knowledge and experience at same time you will also earn money in order to achieve your goals