What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

How easy and safe it is to handle, how it is handled with such transparency, how with so little you can generate enough money, and also that it is impossible to manipulate. Among many things !!

What motivates me (and everyone) are the profits you can get from this, I have been here for a short time and I have obtained good results, it motivates me to continue learning for tomorrow to get the most out of it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is good for the focus to be on collecting, so the person is supposed to search for better ways to collect money and learn trading and analysis, for example as the easiest way, but some make the mistake of rushing and believing that there is something easy or there is something completely free, and of course there is no such thing as all of us whose ultimate goal is money, but We must be realistic and logical in our work to reach the goal.

• +2 1

What encourages me to keep investing in crypto is that is kind of a new market, there are many possibilities to make good profits if you research before investing and since no one si controlling it, it's not a susceptible to manipulation, although there is manipulation in some coins, but that is something that you must deal with in almost all the investments you make. You have a good opportunity to gain money while learning new things.

Of course I am encouraged because I have many advantages when using it, fast, secure, transparent, traceable and I can send money at any time and anywhere in the world, if we compare it with gold as it is physical because it is much more complicated to pass it from one country to another. other

What encourages me into cryptocurrency is their policies. You don't necessary need to deal with third party in other to make transaction. This gives reassurance and feelling of safety. The fact that you can transact no matter where you stay is also encouraging.

Excellent friend, we have to take advantage of the opportunities that a friend gives us to know how to generate money from trade ... I love cryptocurrencies and the way I can generate money, without requiring a lot of work. But, if we go to motivation, I want to work operating for my future, that of my family, help with homes for the homeless, promote sports and create a free academy where I would promote trading, opening opportunities for other people.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

2 years ago, I saw a video from a well-known blogger about how cryptocurrency is developing and the essence of cryptocurrency in General. After this video, I started to get interested, for me it was something unknown and I really enjoyed doing it and for two years, I have been trading tightly for 5-6 hours a day

One is my passion for technology and the digital world and another reason is to see every day how paper money loses its value and how the system is corrupt I look at cryptocurrencies as the most transparent alternative that exists

There are many things that encorage me to keep working in this field ! one of the most important thing is that Crypto project is available for everyone !
Crypto project is really good for rich people or poor people ! you can start even with just 100$ !

I don't know if I've posted this here but what motivated me to enter the crypto world was because of the high returns that I saw that people had, at that time bitcoin was not worth much money but I already liked bitcoin and I already thought that this it was a lucrative market that I could work on and enter

The first time they told me about cryptocurrencies I was not interested because I had a stable and very well paid job and I did not need to look for extra money, however a good friend kept insisting and every time I could he would talk to me about it and the profits that you could have in the future with the cryptocurrency business. Over time the work got heavy and then the virus pandemic came and then I started participating in airdrops from home during the quarantine, and I have been learning and I see that the business is good and can give good results if it is done with a lot care and patience.

What encourages me in cryptocurrencies? I think the idea that someday it will go huge and be in our everyday life, we will get our salary in cryptos, pay our bills or boy our food, unfortunately today we only can do some donations in crypto trade it or do some interned transactions.

Frankly, the big profits that you can reap by trading in a successful and comfortable way, and when you are a skilled analyst and permanently follow the market news and currencies, you will make a lot of profits and protect yourself from risks well.

It encourages me to use Cryptocurrencies because they allow us to do many things, earn money, exchange them, we can make savings, invest it, allow us to make purchases in stores where they accept them and much more.

First off i really like the idea of decentralized cryptocurrencies and the fact that they aren't affected by the inflation. You can also make some money online without doing.

What drives me to use cryptocurrencies is that it is safe on some pages like yobit and binance to have my crypto currencies and with crypto I can help my family apart I feel safe since I am at home so I do not have to risk with the A pandemic like this helps me with household expenses and now many companies make you buy and pay for shipments with crypto which is excellent

A unique site from Nougha. In order to learn and benefit from those with experience in this field, and to answer all their questions and gain knowledge one day, I will recommend it

Investing is profit from anything we can do, coins or sell in real life, so life is full of renewable investment opportunities and this forum is an irreplaceable opportunity to support my friends and loved ones to gain financially and scientifically, so this will be my support for all knowledge lovers.

The cryptocurrency area is an easy area to work in, and it saves you effort as well as time. You can control your time in this area and you can earn a lot of profit, especially in the field of trading

On 28/4/2020 at 15:47, Babubu609 said:

Al principio, simpatizas conmigo cuando eras un analfabeto de criptomonedas al comienzo de la criptomoneda. No sé nada sobre criptomonedas, nada sobre comercio e inversión. Todo mi enfoque era cómo obtener dinero, si obtengo un pequeño comercio, me comprometí en él solo para obtener dinero sin importar cuán estresante sea el estrés. A medida que pasa el tiempo, me encontré con un amigo mío que estaba tratando de explicarme y contarme sobre la criptomoneda, pero no le di tiempo para entender o aprender. Entonces, un día lo vi y me sorprendió mucho cuando me dijo cómo había podido hacerlo. Definitivamente ha cambiado y fue entonces cuando le di tiempo para que me explicara, donde me presentó las criptomonedas y este foro incluyó: soy un tipo trabajador que me gusta hacer un buen trabajo y que me paguen por mi trabajo. 

What encourages me to use cryptocurrencies is that I can generate a little extra money even while at work, for example, I can be in my office and at the same time I can program a buy or sell order according to the need of the moment, as well as It also encourages me that the profits I can make are very good and do not necessarily have to be in trading.

There are several ways to make money with your cryptocurrencies and mine are, cloud mining, long-term investments and buying and selling cryptocurrencies sporadically, when it is really worth selling, and I hope that cryptocurrency goes down again and I do a new purchase, to repeat the process, and I don't have to spend all day doing that, so I have a lot of free time to dedicate to another job.

a good profit encourage me to work in the cryptocurrency, especially in trading,  I like to learn and earn at the same time, it makes me fell like i dont waste my time

I think that I was never somewhere only to make money if I didn't like what I'm doing. I also think that people change and we maybe have difficulties sometimes when prices are dropping but when they rise you will find the best moments and decide that you actually love what you are doing and you will not want to stop.