What encourages you into cryptocurrency? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

What encourages you into cryptocurrency?

The technology that is behind  cryptocurrency which is blockchain is what encourages me to be part of it. Also the ease of transferring fund is another area. 

use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and avoid transaction fees, apart from that, I think you can earn a lot if you know where and study the subject a little

Any potential investor focuses on the long-term viability and profitability of their investment. If you analyze every change in the world of cryptocurrencies, you can go crazy and you can even be sure that you have made the wrong investment decision. 

But the secret with this market is that investment is usually done in the medium or long term.

I find cryptocurrency is very perspective thing though I am not fully understand how everything works I really want to learn. I got into it when I heard how many profit you can make of it but it is not the only reason I got here. It is new and very interesting world and community. 

What encourages me in Crypto currency is hope, there is always hope in this area, you can start from zero to become rich in a short time in Crypto currency if you really master it well and give yourself to  fundamentally, for me it's like you are carrying out a project, you have to go little by little to get to the top.

A mi me anima el uso de las cripto monedas el beneficio que puedo obtener de ellas, por lo que se me hace sumamente importante instruirme en sitios como este, una persona sin un minimo de conocimiento lo que hace en este mundo es botar el dinero.

you could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. Cryptocurrencies can be purchased with a credit card or, in some cases, through a process called "mining." Cryptocurrencies are stored in a wallet or digital wallet, either online, on your computer or on another physical medium.

Well, mainly that I have seen the great potential they have since I have obtained some gains, and also it has been seen that every day they are more accepted and that is very beneficial for them.

The idea that cryptocurrency will be valuable in the future has been the most important factor in encouraging me.

Cryptocurrencies right now is one of the Globally Used Currencies throughout the World since it has had a good momentum over these years, such as Bitcoin, Etherum and among other currencies.
Edited by Yeroth
  • +5 1

The best friends are those who encourage you to work hard and earn big money, as well as those who show you positive things and give you encouragement for them.
Best friends are the ones who show you this big world of electronic currency trading. There are many who still do not know what this world is
And every year we see a major development in the blockchain world
Like you and me, and like every person, he was new and now he is gaining experience every day in dealing with this world full of all kinds of currencies. It is basically the beginning of an amazing development that we will witness in the coming years.
I am grateful that I learned a lot and a lot during this period, and I am grateful that you did not teach me and introduce me to this electronic world of currencies
By making friends like you and me we will build a new part of the currency community

Cryptocurrency in my opinion is the financial system of the future because of its limited quantity structure. The current financial system of the world is approaching to its downfall because of FIAT currencies are being freely minted , reducing it's value and causing extreme influation. The margin and futures contrats are all baseless financial trickeries and they are all doomed to crash at some point and that point is very very close at the moment.  That's why I started to invest in cryptocurrencies. 

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

What motivates me to work with cryptocurrencies is that the future is in them and because the first time I store bitcoin to the other, he said because of the market it went up a lot and I saw how the amount I had in my wallet went up, and then I understood  that its volatility could be a good way to generate income and since then I started investing in cryptocurrencies

everything is online. You can transfer a cryptocurrency to someone on the internet without an intermediary, such as a bank. The best known cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin and Ether, but new crypto-currencies continue to be created. People could use cryptocurrencies to make quick payments and to avoid transaction fees. Some people might acquire cryptocurrency as an investment, hoping that it will increase in value. Cryptocurrencies can be purchased with a credit card or, in some cases, through a process called "mining." Cryptocurrencies are stored in a wallet or digital wallet, either online, on your computer or on another physical medium. Before buying a cryptocurrency, you have to know that it does not have the same protections as when using US dollars. You also have to know that scammers are asking people to pay you with a cryptocurrency because they know that those payments are usually irreversible.

As far as I'm concerned, cryptocurrency represents a tool for additional profit. According to the nature of my work I spend much time online and while doing my main job I can allocate a part of time to crypto without disturbing the job I do. That's what I like most.

I do like also that my current crypto hobby may turn into real work if I invest more efforts into it. 

Realizing the above benefits encourages me to learn more and more about cryptocurrency and use it not only in cryptotrading.

The motivation comes from learning something new and knowing that it could led to benefits in a future. Knowledge is always important and a possibility of earning money too

One of the reasons that encourages me to use cryptocurrencies is that you can interact between several currencies, in order to generate several income.

I've been making money on cryptocurrency for many years. I'm interested in the process of raising the course, it's interesting to watch it and make money from it. Almost all my basic income comes from cryptocurrency, and I'm not ashamed to constrain it, I've never lost money in this business, and I'm sure of cryptocurrency.

Mainly generate new income and thus be able to know a little more about the world of cryptocurrencies, in order to improve my quality of life.

I have discovered crypto currency like three years ago, but started to learn all the details about trading and blockchain not that long ago. I am encouraged by the fact, that crypto is definitely going to be used worldwide as a usual way of paying, like fiat does nowadays.

I think that we are all encouraged by the same reason and that is to earn extra money, but these also help us to gain experience in the financial market and it is most likely that in a few years they will be better known and used then we will already have the knowledge of how to handle them