View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

Unfortunately, I noticed that the largest section is here for money only, and they are not interested in knowledge or friends, and their first and last concern is to get money. I like getting to know new friends and I love to discover new information and the same time make money.

• +1 1

The category I belong to in this club is in the junior category . Because it is the simplest and easiest category to work with ease and does not need much complexity . Just a little time and work well and continuously and you will achieve what you really seek is not difficult and there is nothing difficult or impossible

My goal is clear from the beginning. I am here to learn as much as possible about cryptocurrencies, how to trade them, invest them and everything related to them, and for profit in the second degree.

• +2 1

Dear members if you are talking about the ranks that we  achieve from this forum when i join this forum i am newbie and after spending some time on this forum i achieve the rank of members but i exactly do not understand what are you talking about.

• +3 1

My friend would put me in categories 1 and 2 because although at the beginning I just wanted to earn money I discovered that the forum could bring me many more things and within it is the knowledge that I have gathered throughout the months that I have been here without saying the friends that although we do not see each other we are a wonderful group and I owe all that to the forum that always supports and helps me.

Thanks for sharing this information. Most of the members here in this forum are working only for money which is not expected. We should gather knowledge first than money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your percentages are very good, although unfortunately there are many people here who are only interested in money. I try to be between category one and two always

Yes dear friend of course we are working In this wonderful forum to gain knowledge and experience, it is a forum that provides us with a happy life. Thank you, my dear friend 

• +1 1

Greetings my friend  , for me I didn't like sorting people into categories , because it's not right , also the people in third category might be in bad need for money not because they don't like to learn, it's might be just about needs , so as long we don't know each member here what he/ she thinking of we can't judge them and but them in categories .

It's a wonderful reminder, my friend, for all of us because we have to self-assess ourselves and determine which category we fall into We have to work hard and master

Thank you for this great content.  There are a lot of members who work here just for money.  The focus should be on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.  I advise everyone to use their time to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies.  I am here for knowledge and money.

• +1 1

Actually, i join this platform for the purpose of earning cryptocurrency in other to use it for trading in one of the best broker, but I understand that this platform is the best platform for learning and particularly learn more about cryptocurrency.

We're all here to work and win free bitcoin by participating in the crypto chat forum. So we can make posts in any segment of the forums that we like and there are several sections open to us, such as a beginner's section for newcomers to the forums, and a crypto world section for bitcoin and altcoins market debate.

You have a good rating for the forum members. The percentage of those coming for work, money and the search for knowledge should be 90%. In the world of cryptography, if you do not have enough knowledge, you will not be able to succeed and advance this knowledge is important as much as money

Yes of course my dear friend I'm agree with that  I'm new and get my category and then a started my work here, many of people come here and work just for getting money and don't they get and want knowledge of the member who work there are no longer time. 

All of us here want money and this is normal, but it will be useful for you to learn more effective profit methods because profit from this forum alone is not sufficient and cannot be relied upon, so it is necessary to learn trading and investing and relying on raising capital from the forum, this matter will help you a lot.

• Banned
  • 3902 posts
  On 4/30/2020 at 11:39 AM, scorpiali said:

As we say The forum clean him self , Dont worry about them they cant add or take any thing for the forum.if we can compare from the begging  until now we are in good position now 

You are right mate I agree with we maintain our own position quite sure the moderators can identify the good users among us as it is their duty to fetch out and identify their users

cause it needs me in my whole life and it will give me a bright future., so it is necessary to learn trading and investing and relying on raising capital from the forum, this matter will help you a lot.

I am sure that brokers can block all fraudsters entering the forum.  Therefore, I think that it is good for us to be in the first and second categories, as knowledge is the mother of everything, as it helps us build our lives and our self-confidence.

Actually is an very important and unique topic in this great platform to  know which category you belongs in the platform sSo we can make posts in any section of the forums that we like because there are several sections open to us, such as a beginner's section for newcomers to the forums, and a crypto world section for bitcoin and altcoins price discussion.

Useful or interesting

Hello my friend
It's a good evaluation, I hope most of the members are here for money and science at the same time
A love of learning and knowledge is linked to work here and requires diligence and encouragement to work hard and gain useful information