View the category you belong to in this forum - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

View the category you belong to in this forum

Good post shair and thanks for the sharing information and about the 03 category and read all categories is good and important so good post is must be required positive marks so your post is too good. 

• +1 1

I don't think it is a good idea to divide the people and uses of this forum with some kind of groups and we all are equal and we are here with out any cause to harm the other user

My friend I want to tell you that this is not very difficult to know about the the category in which you belongs on this forum first of all you should to open your profile in the left side in a small box you can see your category best of luck

• +2 1

The main purpose of working in my slate work is that I can get the knowledge and information of cryptocurrency from here. I work here in this so that I can gain knowledge from here. Like in which platform there are some members who work here only because they can earn money from here, but my purpose of working here is not that I can earn money from here but also because I work here. Because I understand that gaining knowledge is better than earning money, if we have knowledge then we will be able to do anything.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes we should join this forum for learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency as well as earning money because these both things are very necessary to become successful . So thats why I am a member of second category because I want to learn and earn here.

Well you are very right I agree with what you have said, honestly everyone has to maintain it own position for you to know the category that you belong to,but for me my category is to aquire knowledge and skills not only to get money only, there are some people who just joined cryptotalk just to earn money not to get knowledge on it.

I do not agree that the members who are here for money do not know how to appreciate this forum, we are all here to earn money, it is a lie if we say no friend, because wanting to obtain benefits has brought us to this forum, and many here because of it objective of making money strive to make good publications, because this is like a normal job, where you give your maximum to have your pay.

• Useful or interesting 1

I have seen some people's working in this forum for money and few peoples are doing only spam posts but I think this forum is one kind of crypto school where we can share good knowledge and learn new things.

This is very useful topic, and in my own point of view, the beginners and new members section is best too belong who registered recently and even senior members. I am still many more positive lessons from this category. this category is one of the best.

• +2 1

I think I'm in the third category,to be sincere I purposely joined this forum to earn money but after I had joined,I cake to realise that the forum its not only about money,one can also gain and learn a lot of new things

We are many members here in the forum but i think only few members are here in the forum to get both knowledge and money. You can just notice that by count the total number of topics and comments, it seems many members are only like to comment so that they can reach the daily limit and get paid. 

• +2 1

You did well in dividing the categories. This work is wonderful. I entered this forum in order to gain experience, then knowledge, and then profit, as we cannot directly reach the introduction without going through several stages and adhering to the terms and rules of the forum to obtain the appropriate success and profit for your work and diligence.

For me I think I am in category one but I give more precedence to knowledge than income. Although they are both important but I am sure that with knowledge I can explore many other opportunities. Which is why I suggest and recommend that we l learn from this beautiful forum.

Hello dear colleagues I hope you all find it well both physically and mentally I belong to users who have money and above all very good information in this forum called cryptotalk since I consider the best value that this great forum has is the information it has about cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

I think I belong to category two and I am here for money and knowledge at the same time because this forum is paying in good amount and I am a student and I need money and knowledge at the same time and that's the reason I joined this  forum.

Good elaboration of categories mate. But unfortunately a low proportion is working for real purpose of this forum while most of the members are joining this forum for income purpose. That's not bad to work for money but we should focus on learning as well to fulfill real purpose of this platform.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 4/28/2020 at 11:42 PM, Babubu609 said:

There are many friends of which I can't isolate but they know theirselves. Well everyone is here for a reason which differs from one another but the real users are here for many reasons which can be explain base on hierarchy for example:

1. category one: there members that  are here for money and knowledge (only few members could fall into this group the legit posters with good qaulity posts and meeting new friends) this could be at least 20/100% estimately

2. Category two: members from this category can be categorize to at least 30/100%that are here for knowledge and money.

3. Category three: members from this category are here only for money. This members are not ready to make good post from this category we have the low quality posters and spammers altogether to be at least 50/100%.

The  try to be among the category one or two because this are the type of members that are the forum are always ready to welcome this topic is created to remind you and motivate you best of luck Friends. Happy posting and more earnings.

So dear i am here and i am 1 st category .

I am here for knowledge and for money . So everyone here need money and therefore everyone work here . 

But there are some who want money and they don't need any quality of content. They just make useless posts.

You're right. We should evaluate ourselves. We should maintain our work and position in this forum. The real purpose of this forum is working while most of the members are joining this forum for income

We should maintain our work and position in this forum. The real purpose of this forum is working while most members are joining this forum for income. I am here for both learning and earning. I have learned a lot from this forum. Of the forum

12 মিনিটের পূর্বে পোস্টফোর্ডারের অংশবিশেষ বিভাগটি নির্দিষ্ট ধরণের অবস্থানের বিষয়ে জানতে পারে এবং নির্দিষ্ট সময়ে যেতে পারে না আরও কিছু সময়ের সাথে যোগাযোগ করা, কিছুটা হলেও লক্ষ্য করা যায় না এবং কোনও বিষয়ই পর্যবেক্ষণ করা যায় না ,

came to this forum to spend some money on everyday life and to learn more about cryptocurrency to earn some moneyNo, it was a fight to make a good post

We should maintain our work and position. If we compare ourselves with others so that we can find our position. It is not bad to work for money, but we should pay attention as well as learn to fulfill the real purpose of this platform

To be able to achieve success we need to gain experience, knowledge and useful information. We also need money because it helps us a lot. We should maintain our work and position in this forum. If we compare ourselves with others so that we can find our position.

But we’re also here for the money and we know it. But we also need to expand our knowledge and spread information about the crypto worldOur main goal is to gain knowledge and gather useful information because there is a lot of information available from this forum and the issue of monetization will be collected after this fatigue

Thank you my friend for your beautiful words. 

Yes, there are many people who only care about money and this can be confirmed by the useless or repetitive publications we see. Therefore, the supervisors of this site must conduct an audit and ban on these users.

Yes my friend that most people are here to earn money only and this is a mistake they must provide useful information in order to develop this forum and we must work on all the departments here

• +4 1

Hello friend I want to tell you that your membership is impressive but I am a beginner and just start working on this platform but there are a number of people who help me on daily basis the share your experience so I will be able to show my categories soon

• +5 1

I think that I belong to the first group that is interested in knowledge and making friends on a cognitive basis more than money, because for me the reason for my first entry into the forum is to increase my experience in cryptocurrencies

• +2 1