Tell us your problem Let solve it together - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Tell us your problem Let solve it together

If forum members have problems, it's best to be able to count them.  I don’t need any right now, though someone is having different problems and at some point they will want to talk about them and seek advice.  My guess is, most members will be ready to help with this post.

i have very problems with this forum my post not be counted some time but i do my post regularly i talk to senior person but he don't reply me please if you know then please help me i am beginner and i not know much about this forum ok.

On 1/25/2021 at 2:26 PM, Showrov03 said:

Hi friends @Lokeloke @CalvinprivaThe new members of the Kryptot are being added to the new membership. Many users face a lot of new problems every day. But maybe they don't know where to tell these problems and find solutions. So I was guessing when new access would open and Yobit would greet new users. Because my friend's problem is, I can't see him suffering. Thank you 

@showrov03

The main point is that we can't solve a problem without knowing exactly what it is, any problem should be first identify before trying to solve them, that's the main reason why someone need to share a problem first before we know how to solve them, so mate let's know what are the problems

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello everybody I would like to say that we will face many problem in this forum, when we are beginner.after we become a senior member and after knowing all about crypto. We will not be facing any problems related to crypto I do have faced many problems.

Diya is very good thinking, you posted very well that unless we share our problem with someone then it cannot be solved. Wherever you are, in any business or in the train, whenever we need, all we need is someone to solve our missile, someone to teach us. So when you share your posts with people, then our people solve it or  it can be any senior or may be experience person.

Going through this forum, a lot of my problems are being solved already. I think I got everything I need for now and I won't hesitate to ask for the solution to my problems if I encountered any in the nearest future. I'm glad there are a lot of people on here that are willing to help 

it is satisfactory, for now I have no problems but I join to provide solutions to whoever has them.the crypto currency field needs a good team. Most of my friends don't know anything about crypto.where we can make or read discussions which have been done by other members on this forum.

It is normal for everyone to have some or the other problem. They should face the work by solving it.Many problems are being solved in the forum.  If you face any problem, let us know. The problem will be solved. Don't hesitate to ask anyone.

• +2 1

My problem is that why crypto are deleted my comments regularly everyday three to four comments are delete by the cryptotalk or some of them are not count in the paid comments what's happening to me tell me friends

• +3 1

On 1/23/2021 at 3:39 PM, Sophia163 said:

There's a lot of section in this forum but for a beginner whatever you don't know you can check the beginners section to see if a topic has been written about it before if there is none then you can ask a question in form topic and experts here would respond to you.

This is good but I think is not all beginners that actually have the knowledge to check or knows how to check if there was something written about what has been making them have issues or hiving them problems but I guess there should be a specific section boldly written where begginers can easily be communicate 

• Useful or interesting 2

1 hour ago, Mfe said:

This is good but I think is not all beginners that actually have the knowledge to check or knows how to check if there was something written about what has been making them have issues or hiving them problems but I guess there should be a specific section boldly written where begginers can easily be communicate 

You are right buddy not all beginners know the way around here  but I think beginner section will help them a lot most of what they need to know would be found there but in future there may be a boldly written section to help ease the stress of perambulating about the group.

• +3 1

Thanks for posting this on the section, I'm newcomer in this forum on the topic you past now is really bring closer understanding in this forum and sharing enough knowledge of helping each other in likes.

I have some problem in this from those is I don't know much about the coins BTC account and Yobit account I have only hard about this in others post and comment I also want to know this I want to work on those both account if anybody tell me about those accounts.

• +2 1

In this regard i would like to say that i love the seniors of this forum who always helps the newbies and show them the right path to work on it and i have learned as far on this forum its all due to the seniors so you are right the only that can help us if we tell our problem is just seniors so respect seniors and share with them 

Yes my friend you are right ,Only true friends are useful as friends and we should also be useful to each other. Whatever problem comes to us here, we should face it and we should face it and find a solution. 

hi dear. i hope you are well. Yes, you are right. We are here to help each other. we must share the issues in arrange to fathom them together. Then we will get the solution of all our problems easily.

Thank you for this great topic. I hope that experts in the world of trading will publish topics for digital currencies that are expected to increase in price according to the market and according to supply and demand

We all know that a problem can have more than one solutions. So when we work together we can solve any complex or difficult problem easily. One mind can't be found the best and proper solution for any problem but when there will be a team we will work very effectively. 

On 1/27/2021 at 1:55 PM, Jacks52 said:

it is satisfactory, for now I have no problems but I join to provide solutions to whoever has them.the crypto currency field needs a good team. Most of my friends don't know anything about crypto.where we can make or read discussions which have been done by other members on this forum.

Replace our opinion and experience in phrase of assembly posts and annotations at this juncture we tin unravel others deal out and obtain resolution of our obstruction by distribution and construction posts and additionally we know how to take the tricks about the trading and investing. 

On 4/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, Babubu609 said:

Is high time now we understand each other know ourselves let's be be one. We shall know our real friends because real friends are always here to help. Let know the best friends we have let's help help each other by posting our problems on cryptocurrency  were we get answers from our experts and those above us in the knowledge of cryptocurrency. 

I hope am bringing up a good topic to like each other and help new members here in this forum. If you agree with me. Tell us your opinion and share your problem let solve it together.

This forum is really very best for everything and people are telling their problems through their topics and many members are solving it by doing comment and giving them information in their post and we should work in a team and should solve that problem by replying to their topic giving them good information.

Hello my dear friend, yes of course, tell us your problem solve it together I agree with this statement.  We can have problems at any time and we should solve the problem together without worrying about it.  If everyone solves the problem together, many difficult things will seem easy and so the problem should be solved together.

You are absolutely right, friend, if any new coming member has any problem of any kind, then he can share it with all members and we are all ready to help him. I am a new member myself if I have any kind of problem. I contact  to the old member of this platform and they help me and we should help each other in this way. 

Yes you are telling absolutely right we should share our issue so other can help us in solving issues. We should always listen and try to solve the other's issues as a friend. Try to create a friendly environment in crypto.

Edited by BellaJain

Yes you are right, this is also a good idea to all of us in this platform, because we have to be helpful and useful in order to solve our problems together and have more knowledge and experience from each other members of this platform