How to be on the leaders board - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How to be on the leaders board

I don't think it is related with the number of post it would be like the reputation of your account and daily activation of your account giving meaningful and useful Post to other members would be all combine to be a in the leader board.

I also want to become the senior member so i am trying my well to become a senior memeber and your this post give me courage to carry on now i will work hard and one day i will becone senior member

I think it is very correct because crypto talk always support the members who work hard in this forum.it is not impossible to be in leaderboard if you try hard you can also make it to the leaderboard. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Very good question...you have to work hard to get place on leaderboard...  This forum you need to all time good post... And all time abide by the rules of crypto forum... You must add good information in the post...  Only by doing this things you can leaderboard.... 

Having to Post consistently gives you the roadmap on being on the leader board, as we have those who have done the highest number of post, as well as having to have the highest know reputation, as thus puts guys on the leaderboard

Being on the leaderboard is not easy I think It is only possible if you are an expert  writer, so I think you should  keep on working until you get what you want.

Confirming the matter does not depend on your rank in the forum, all you have to do is create a high-quality post that contains information that benefits the rest of the members and that you respond to the members who quote your words 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Hello my friend, you just have to continue as you are. I have read many of your posts on this product and I liked it a lot and benefited from it. I am walking in your footsteps and the steps of all expert members to reach the leaderboard in this forum, but you have to pay attention that what is important in this forum is the quality of the posts And not how many

On 4/28/2020 at 9:33 AM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Basically what you are saying is with good post, commitment and honesty even a newly member can be on leaders board?

• +2 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I want to ask that if you have a great experience in cryptoworld or in trading world than give that knowledge to your joniers and help them as leader

That's what I want and I didn't find post about this but I see this post which is helpful for me dear @Babubu609 thanks for your great post I was thinking how can be on leader board because I really want to be on leader board I am working so hard for that day..

• +3 1

If you want to go on leaderboard i agree with you that numerous post does matter they obviously doesn't the only thing which does matter is your quality of topic and quality content and more must follow the rules and regulations of this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/28/2020 at 2:18 PM, Babubu609 said:

This has been to complicated to many members that only users with highest posts are listed on the leaderboard. That is not true. I am not having the highest post am still a full member and I was able to be on the leadersboard and listed among the popular contributors. This is not that difficult friends you can do this, only by doing good and quality post create good topics. 

With this you can be what I am. Best of luck friends

Wow.  Congratulations! You certainly have come a long way. I am a beginner and i would love to have some suggestions and guidelines to get to where you are. I would love to have tips from you @Babubu609.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

We all must keep in mind that each and every one can't reached to leader board because this board on have some high posts people which makes seriously efforts for their account and keep in touch each day without any tension and then he knows as leaders of crypto talk forum. 

• +5 1

Well, thanks for giving some motivation here mate, i think all members here will be inspired to posts so that their content posts will be increases and also their ranks here in this forum, happy posting everyone.

• Useful or interesting 1

3 hours ago, Roop said:

I am a beginner and i would love to have some suggestions and guidelines to get to where you are. I would love to have tips from you

Hi @Roopif you have some questions to ask regarding the forum you can pm. We are all here to help you all and share you some guide and experience we have.

Yes I agree with you, not only those with higher posts are in the leaders board because there are some people with lower post and they are in the leaders board. So for you to be on the leaders board, always make good posts that will help beginners to know the reason why they are here.

I think this is done when you exert effort and care about the topic, its quality and formulation, and it addresses all levels, and you respond to comments and giving you a good reputation to be after that on the leaderboard

• +3 1

The best way to jump on the pioneer board with the top supporters is to make the same number of helpful posts as much you can. On the off chance that you don't make themes you won't get notoriety and supporters here.

The one with the highest reputation from good entries will get this opportunity. This is to motivate subscribers to create more targeted posts. So, if you are a beginner, publish related posts while awaiting contact with information.

if you want to be on leader board you should work in crypto talk for a long time and  long time in every days..you must be posts 1000+ useful forum posts...so you should try to use crypto talk every time...

In order to be on the leaderboard you have to post a  quality post, a post with sense which can help others to gain knowledge. It gives you a higher reputation than those who post a lots, It just means that the mods recognize you as a great help in the crypto world. Just post and comments A topic and comments with sense and you'll get your time to be one of them. 

Hello dear friends, as a user, I can only thank everyone who has commented on this topic, their responses have been very good for me since I see that to be one of the greats in this great forum you have to create a multitude of topics with great quality
A big greeting to the whole community

• +3 1