How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

13 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well sorry to say mate this is not right way to use this forum, because topic creators post topics to aware us are they are try to share any useful information,

so we also give our reaction with our own thoughts according the topic, buy not copy the topic word to word and repost its should considered as spam post,

if moderator detect this act then maybe your account in danger so pls avoid this type posts, and works regarding the forum rules.

@Honny143 great comment I appreciate you dear, we will do our work with full responsibility we have authority in the shape of reaction if we see a post then we will decide what to do is this post need positive react or negative then we can choose for that but I think your comment is more clear than mine so he will understand well..

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 great comment I appreciate you dear, we will do our work with full responsibility we have authority in the shape of reaction if we see a post then we will decide what to do is this post need positive react or negative then we can choose for that but I think your comment is more clear than mine so he will understand well..

@Mark wood Thanks for your appreciation mate in this forum some members don't no exactly how to work, so in my opinion first give some valuable information about this forum rather then report,

if then also they didn't understand then report that member are give negative rating, because everyone join this forum learning and earning purpose,

so its our responsibility to explain how much important this forum for us.

• +3 1

Just now, Honny143 said:

@Mark wood Thanks for your appreciation mate in this forum some members don't no exactly how to work, so in my opinion first give some valuable information about this forum rather then report,

if then also they didn't understand then report that member are give negative rating, because everyone join this forum learning and earning purpose,

so its our responsibility to explain how much important this forum for us.

@Honny143 I really become your fan, you know my mind was that if I see a member who don't work well here so directly I will report to the moderator but now I learn from you one thing more that first we will give information to them for their help if they didn't understand then we will give negative react and in the last report, really you change my mind thanks dear.

• +4 1

17 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 I really become your fan, you know my mind was that if I see a member who don't work well here so directly I will report to the moderator but now I learn from you one thing more that first we will give information to them for their help if they didn't understand then we will give negative react and in the last report, really you change my mind thanks dear.

Well @Mark wood its all depends on members mate if any new member made this kind of mistake then try this method, but in this forum some members they even write more 500 to 1000 posts, they also do this mistake means they are spammers, and they do not deserved soft words immediately report those members, because their main purpose earning money and they use prohibited ways.

• +4 1

I have not yet fortunately fallen into any scams or traps. But I know that anytime I might fall prey into them. In order to avoid such scamps I think it is necessary that the users should be educated and do not be greedy in anyway that makes them fall for meaningless offers that are given to them. Security is also a key factor in order to avoid such traps.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

unfortunately, i became a victim of scam on telegram by fake airdrop. i do not know the name of the bot now but fortunately the lose was miner. then i join cryptotalk, here i come to know many tips to how prevent ourselves from scammers.

Just 1 time i lost hundred dollars in cryptopia hack, I used wrong exchange and I payed for that!!! after that I didn't loose any money to scam or hack or something like that...

16 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Mark wood its all depends on members mate if any new member made this kind of mistake then try this method, but in this forum some members they even write more 500 to 1000 posts, they also do this mistake means they are spammers, and they do not deserved soft words immediately report those members, because their main purpose earning money and they use prohibited ways.

@Honny143 yes sometimes we see a member with more than 3k reputations so we didn't see their posts and give them positive react even the post are not deserve positive react so yes we have to read all the comment before giving reaction because giving reaction to the post not deserve is also breaking the rules..

• +3 1

15 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes sometimes we see a member with more than 3k reputations so we didn't see their posts and give them positive react even the post are not deserve positive react so yes we have to read all the comment before giving reaction because giving reaction to the post not deserve is also breaking the rules..

You're absolutely right @Mark wood giving reputation points randomly also breaking forum rule, there is no guarantee any member have good rank and reputation,its doesn't mean they always post useful publication, so always read the post then put the rating regarding the post deserved, its a forum good member sign.

• +4 1

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

You're absolutely right @Mark wood giving reputation points randomly also breaking forum rule, there is no guarantee any member have good rank and reputation,its doesn't mean they always post useful publication, so always read the post then put the rating regarding the post deserved, its a forum good member sign.

@Honny143 yes as we can see we have the chance to give all the 50 reputations but we will see the post it is not essential to give all complete 50 reactions because if we didn't see the quality post how can we give 50 reactions we don't need to give all 50 reactions in a day if we can't see good post..

• +3 1

My best advice is to not have high expectations of something that seems too good to be true, because i got scammed man times like that.

Do not trust anybody, and try to have an escrow method when buying something.

I have never been to a situation where I was scammed I also don't know if it would happen again. I am taking care of it at my best by following the rules and regulations as far as possible. This is the only thing that can help you survive in this platform. I hope you too take care of it. The safety and security assured by the site actually matters. Our cryptotalk is really legitimate and safe.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I am working in cryptotalk and i earned money by posting. This site is very useful for earning bition. Cryptotalk is a bitcoin forum site. You earn btc by commenting in this amazing site. so lets works this site and enjoy and earn a lot of btc

I am working in cryptotalk and i earned money by posting. This site is very useful for earning bition. Cryptotalk is a bitcoin forum site. You earn btc by commenting in this amazing site. so lets works this site and enjoy and earn a lot of btc

i have been involved in scam project countless time ad lost a lot of money. i have encounterred too many scam projects in investment systems. i am much more careful now.

3 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Honny143 yes as we can see we have the chance to give all the 50 reputations but we will see the post it is not essential to give all complete 50 reactions because if we didn't see the quality post how can we give 50 reactions we don't need to give all 50 reactions in a day if we can't see good post..

To be honest I don't often complete giving out my reputation, sometime it 45 or sometimes it 50, some post are not worth giving positive reputation, so I ignore instead

I've been scammed a lot. As I started online trading in the beginning, I did not have much experience on how to work here. At the same time, many scammers went with me and lured me of double profit, without which I invested with them and they took time with me and scame with me. This way I wasted all my money. Since I had no experience of online trading at the beginning, I had joined many such fake websites where I had to face loss. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can't even count since I joined in a lot of earning sites and bots, but commonly it is because of the Telegram bot,  I thought I would made a income from it since in Facebook there were a lot of people who had a proof that they already cashed out from the bot. So I had immediately tried it and found out that you would only got you money if you had so much referrals. 

So many times so many many times we need to really put together we need to follow a certain kind of side we need to work and put together we are able to follow  work together we are always working together to eliminate scams and there are so many scams and I have lost everything in a go and everything wiped out at once

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/25/2020 at 7:44 PM, Maaz sultan said:

Bro i never get scammed i use only use yobit exchange for money transitions and yobit provide many good options first the yobit provide 2 f a and 2nd is if you suspect any hacking you can freeze all withdraw requests.

I got scammed many times my friend @Maaz sultan.I got scammed through many ad viewing websites and task doing websites.I worked really hard in those websites but at the end scam.One day my cousin recommended me to join this website and now i am working happily in this forum.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

12 minutes ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@Flying11HorseWe all fell victim to frauds, my friend ... I was defrauded twice, even though I was a beginner, but I did not invest imaginary sums in the sites .... I think that with such businesses we are maturing and it is not easy to swindle me again ...

You are right @OthmaneSmira.To safe myself from fraud now a days i first spend some dollars on a website.If it is paying I then do more investment on it.I think as a part of this crypto world you will always face these frauds so always plan your strategy when dealing with these kind of frauds.

Edited by Flying11Horse

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

For me 2 times i fall in scams like recyclix, golden tree, and some other old coins that ended so bad, but that was when i was less experienced, now i research very well the coin i enter and divide my money 

I have seen many hyip  programs which is hard to believe that they can make you a lot of money and still I kept on doing this and making investments without any particular reason.

1 hour ago, daintybrat said:

I think this is why awareness is really important. By being aware we are able to detect scams and avoid them. We should always take our time to read the reminders and warnings made by the other members. Topics like this are made to educate us and reduce the number of victims to scams.

I share what you say, a while ago for not having experience they scammed me 30 usd it was not much but I use to take more precautions today!

• +3 1