How many times fallen victim to scams. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

How many times fallen victim to scams.

On 10/26/2020 at 9:23 PM, Flying11Horse said:

You are right @OthmaneSmira.To safe myself from fraud now a days i first spend some dollars on a website.If it is paying I then do more investment on it.I think as a part of this crypto world you will always face these frauds so always plan your strategy when dealing with these kind of frauds.

That is true @Flying11Horse there are so many fake websites these days. All of them are trying to get you to invest in them so that they can steal your investment. I also follow this same strategy of investing  little at first and then increasing your investment.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

2 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

That is true @Flying11Horse there are so many fake websites these days. All of them are trying to get you to invest in them so that they can steal your investment. I also follow this same strategy of investing  little at first and then increasing your investment.

Spamming of websites is now more then ever before @Dark Shadow.I invested about 10 $ in a website named FERMA.gg ,after a week it got scammed.It had a very good reputation and it was in the market for about 6 or 7 months.First these websites gain the trust of people after they invest huge amount of money in it then they become scam and we loose all of our money.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I remember  I fall in scam two times in my life.  One was in fake ico and another was in scam exchange. Scam exchange promised to give reward upon fund deposit but did not give later. 

I'm still new to the crypto world and I make sure I'm very careful because I've heard a lot about this scams here and there and I'm just hoping not to fall into any. This forum has already helped me a lot in that journey an they have showed me many legit sites and apps to use and this information will help me not to get scammed

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto forum is good forum... Many people work this forum... This forum member increasing day by day.....    As the number of increasing member  the chance  getting scammed increasing....  of course i have not been victim any scandal... We should be careful to this scams...     

I have caught many times to the scamming and the tricks of the hackers. And I also waste my amount and also my important time in these Fack sites. So can any one tell me about the some real sites.

• +5 1

I have never really lost money to scammers before and I hope I don't become a victim of scammers but the place I can say I was scammer is through some scamming site where they promised to pay you a lot of money by working for them but at the end of the day they failed to pay you.. They waste my time and data so annoying, that's why I love cryptotalk..

• +5 1

In fact, I have not been subjected to fraud before, but I have heard from people who have been subjected to fraud. The most common points among fraudsters are displaying unreasonable temptations and asking them to obtain a lot of personal information.

On 4/27/2020 at 4:26 PM, George10 said:

Hello my dear lovely friends perhaps we went through the same, I would like to hear from you who have been scamed before how many times did you fall victim to scam and what really attracted you  to scamers several times and finally give a  word of advice to beginners who have not experienced this before so that they might learn something from you and stay safe.thanks.

I feel ripped off with tron smart contracts a few months ago, it was very disgusting, a lot of people lost money on it

On 10/31/2020 at 10:17 PM, Dark Shadow said:

Well, most of the sites which are having an investment is the cloud mining sites, these sites are scam, and I'm the one who are victim with it, don't deposit any money to increased your mining rate per day because you cannot withdraw your earnings even though you meet the minimum withdrawal.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:37 PM, Hamzoo2 said:

Happily, I have never encountered such a situation and hopefully never will. I think that’s what you get out of it when you don’t crave money and if you don’t trust anyone online even if they give you big money.

A question validates the comments that you copy from others and pastes them as if they were yours ha ha, how bad you are

There are  all most traders and investors may deceived, even if you are an old investors you may be deceived. I deceived at investment sites. So every one should carefull about this.

I was scammed by a person when i started my online work. He pretended to be my wel wisher by saying that he will work proper on daily basis.He earned  my trust by paying first instalment of 5$ after that 

He scammed me of 10$.

I'll advice all not to trust anyone.

I still remember buying nxt at a price of approximately $ 2 ... I stayed asleep last night ... the next morning the price dropped very drastically, it felt like crying at that time, finally selling at a loss with a lot of losses.

signbot (1).gif

Friend, imagine that the offered me to mine a coin 'x' and they charged me some BTC but and they told me that they would give me a certain amount of money every day, but from one moment to another the rules changed, and I have to buy another coin so that they give me the BTC dailies that promised, I do not know if it is a total scam but i know that many earned my money and are in a Lambo right now. jaja

On 4/28/2020 at 2:26 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

Yeah, there's nowadays a lot of scams on Telegram. I also experienced some of the bots and they are actually obvious to see it's a scam.

That's why be wise, if you think someone's trying to scam you then much better to ignore them than regretting falling in to their scam. Always trust your guts when it comes to that. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The word scam is really a scared types of word for all of us, we all know that the scam is most harmful and the most violate creators of the market. Till now i have never encounter with this types of scam as well. But we all should be aware about of the scam and the projects.

Luckily i have not ever be victim of scammers because i come to know on this forum that many scammers are active on Telegram and they ask to invest and say you to double your earning. I always stay away from the scammers and don't trust anyone.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

At begin of my working the field of electronic currencies, I was exposed 2to be fraud, but fortunately the amount was rather simple and I learned from that time to ask about the safety of the site that I work on before starting the actual gain. I invest money and the scam with me and didn't give me any profit. 

I've never fallen into a bad guy trap (scams)
Because since I entered this field, I have read many articles that alert us about these people! Especially the people who ask you for money to invest with them!
We suffer a lot from this issue on the Telegram!

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, most of the sites which are having an investment is the cloud mining sites, these sites are scam, and I'm the one who are victim with it, don't deposit any money to increased your mining rate per day because you cannot withdraw your earnings even though you meet the minimum withdrawal.

@Mcd0d0 You are correct that most of the online investment sites are cloud mining sites which require a payment before increasing mining power or withdrawing. These sites use the Ponzi scheme and only pay in the beginning to new users. After that they stop paying.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

To get scam is easy for people that do not bother and know scammers are truly existing, like few weeks ago, a scammer introduced me into  24 hours profit trading, given me ethereum address to pay the money into it, we chatted but I wasted his time, but some people will still be scammed that way. Scam is not hard to know. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think so many times and am about 4 times, there are so many ways that people get scammed and this one I got scammed in a very simple way.

1. I was conned through thinking I was buying a winning ticket.

2. I was conned when someone took my passwords to every section in my online investments, they got access through my email.

3. I was also conned when I bought a fake program online that never worked

. I cannot tell of any other but this three have made me lose some good money and it was really painful for me that for me was pain

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Mcd0d0. These sites use the Ponzi scheme and only pay in the beginning to new users. After that they stop paying.

Well, ponzi scheme is now popular today by having an pandemic because there's a lot of people being victim with it, they're considered it as a legit by paying them in the beginning, before you participating in that, kindly search it to the security commission of your country if that business or company is listed.