Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum. - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Appropriate reporting is healthy for the forum.

Yes you are right it's important to report spammers who violate the rules of the forum to help maintain healthy environment then next they always thinks to take revenge and gives bad reputation points so I don't think its easy to report against any useless topic

Well said ..off-base and misinterpretation things ought to be detailed ..it is vital to report spammers and futile subjects to the arbitrators it'll be great for the development of the gathering. It moreover great for all of us uncommonly for unused one ..Because in the event that there's less scammers and usless posts there will be less misguidance and unused individuals would be given a modern accommodating neighborly experienced stage of learning ..and winning ..

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  And it is very useful for Forum because if you can make a good post or comment here then on the one hand you will benefit and on the other hand this Forum will rise much higher and Forum will improve.  I hope you will comply and have a good family with quality variety and beautiful thank you

There are lot spammers in this forum and if we work while they are spamming , there is a good chance for our posts to get deleted. There is a report option in this platform which is not there just for us to see instead we must use that to report in appropriate comments and hence make this platform free from spammers.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Its time to act for the betterment of our little community.

Like for support

Well said expert, indeed appreciate reporting is healthy to the forum because if the forum is not clean up by it members, it will get to a time when the forum will not more be interested to use again because it will be full of unwanted post every where. So urge you to be careful of what you post on the forum or else you will be reported.

Hello mate, from what I read in this post, the reporting of scammers is actually for the betterment of this great forum, so that we would be safe, but also we should make sure what we are reporting is actually a scamm

I agree with what you said, it's our duties to make a reasonable post in other to get more knowledge on the topic we post, Because as beginners if you don't have any knowledge or experience on how to create a topic how can he make the forum should be proud of so if we want to make any report let it be on our own benefits.

Yeah why not. Reporting is a good thing . We should report the post which seems abusive and not good for forum. This will make the forum healthy and free from mistakes. It's our responsibility to so that. Whenever we see a abusive post we just rate it negative . It's a good thing but the better thing is that we should report that post.

Building the future of this platform depend on us and its the duty of the members to build the platform and only making an appropriate posts or report in the platform will give it a good product 

7 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

We should not hide any secret to each others and not to fear anyone because you report him for disobeying the rules.

We don't have to fear that people will retaliate with fake report, don't worry be confident and as long as you do your work well you don't need to fear because even if the user report you the moderators have to carry out investigation.

There's the other side of reactions i am little troubled with. Because there's really no official etiquette on the usage of reactions yet, some people can now use the bad post reaction when they just disagree with the op or something else trivial. And there's a high possibility that some multi accounts will use their other accounts for revenge reactions.

On 4/27/2020 at 8:28 PM, Dmasked said:

There is a function in Cryptotalk forum that is considered a taboo. Most people dare not use it and it is rarely ever spoken of. The act of reporting a topic or comment is thought to be a power never to be used. But reporting any content that evidently appears to be spam or useless helps to develop a healthy sharing environment in the forum.

For the growth and prosperity of our beloved forum it is necessary to sacrifice the evil that is abusing our platform and depleting our resources. It doesnot mean that you should report any new comer or learner that is yet not adequate about crypto. It is the duty of every member to help each other grow by sharing knowledge among each other. Any learner must be encouraged and humbly supported.

Ironically it is also true that there is evil lurking around the forum. As much as it is necessary to encourage learners, it is also necessary to discourage abusers. All person that are wrongly abusing the forum must face the justice through moderators and admins. But there are only few enforcers in the forum and they cannot keep their eyes own every person.

So we must fulfill our responsibility to the platform by making the law enforcers aware of any wrong happenings in the forum. You just need to report the abusers and spammers that are obstacles in the way of cryptotalk's growth.

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Like for support

Hey friend!  Thank you so much for discussing such an important topic.  Yes, we should all report those who are abusive and those who are scamming .  This will allow the admin or moderator to ban them very easily.  This will keep the forum tidy and secure.  Our accounts will also be secure (especially for newcomers).

On 4/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dmasked said:

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Like for support

Hello friend, Great information about bigginers to learned and gat experience. Dear buddy That is right uncovering especially the people who do deceiving and the people who have a horrendous points is a wonderful arrangement to make this social occasion clean and to diminish the risk of incident.

On 4/27/2020 at 7:28 PM, Dmasked said:

Encourage learning

Discourage abusing

Like for support

I totally agree with you. A lot of people are using copy paste data and sharing it to get repute. There are several other cases also. So we must report such members and account to make this platform free of spammers and fake accounts 

We should make good comments in the Cryptotalk , if someone makes a wrong comment, then we should report it. We should not fight Eachother.And like each other's good comments 

This forum is guided with rules and regulations for that if you observed anything unusual please report immediately to avoid any scammer or it likes in this forum for better cooperation of it members in this cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

I don't know yet if I can report or not, I still think that I understand a few topics need to be reported as they are not giving a professional and quality work but are very impolite or having bad information and mistakes. I am still in my first days here but I hope to find great posts and articles and have no need to care about reporting.

If the platform we are invested in grows and prospers then it is us users that will benefit most from it. We need to make sure that anyone who hinders the progress must be reported to the mods so that they will judge if it is appropriate. 

If the platform we are invested in grows and prospers then it is us users that will benefit most from it. We need to make sure that anyone who hinders the progress must be reported to the mods so that they will judge if it is appropriate. 

This is true my friend. We must be active members in the forum and write our thoughts in an advanced and civilized way in a good and understandable way for everyone in order to deserve to stay in the CryptoTalk forum and we must inform the moderators about spam and low-quality topics to perform the deletion process and this forum remains clean and free from rioters

On 4/28/2020 at 9:07 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

You are right it is important  to report spammers and useless  topics to the moderators it will be good  for the growth  of the  forum.  It also good  for all of us . Because   if there  is less  scammers  and usless posts chances  of deleting  our posts  will decrease.

Thats true, we must report spammers so the good posts gets reputation they deserve. Because of the spammers many good posts are left unnoticed.

Edited by Shaquille
Spelling mistake

You are right, I think we can warn the superiors about any strange situation that is happening, recently many people were banned from the forum, however many of these people are very expert so they could appeal and some came to have their account back, let's not be afraid friends and always express ourselves with respect for the good of the forum.

you are right

Report abuse to this forum

It will reduce the deletion of our posts

What makes me even more annoying is showing topics with random or random content

Or come across those copied comments

I share what you expose in your publication. Our duty in the forum is to share useful content adhering to the rules. If we see that a member is not complying with these parameters we should call their attention and try to guide them to correct, learn and start doing a good job and if we see harmful members who greatly exceed their first 100 publications and still continue to commit infractions, then our duty is to communicate it to the moderators so that they study the case and make their respective decisions.

Yes, my friend, you are right, and I thank you for trying to maintain this forum. We must evaluate the posts with the evaluation that they deserve, whether they are useful or not. How do we help managers to remove posts Thank you

Hello my dear friend, yes for important topic, many kinds users fron got of banned report published  because of my scamming.I have wanted to know about flowing for our important topic research for answer. Thanks a lot.