KYC or not - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Glossy

KYC or not

I really avoid KYC to list on exchanges or bounties. However, currently there are very few exchanges without KYC verification, in my opinion it is quite difficult. There was no other choice but to hand over KYC to an exchange that connects banks and crypto exchanges because that's the only way I can convert to fiat. As for the bounty that requires my KYC not to participate because it is definitely a scam.

• +1 1

All popular platforms and websites take your personal information, and this is a guarantee even if someone tries to penetrate you, they ask for the information and thus your right is fully recovered 

I totally refuse to sign up in a site or exchange or a wallet that asks for KYC, even though the sum of money that I have is a little bit silly, yet I do not want my personal information to be available to all sorts of people. There are seriously sick people out there and there are hackers and there are criminals and all kinds of sociopath and why on earth should I provide my information if the whole system is anonymous!

KYC is important for our security and safety of account. It's depends on which exchange or website we use for trading. Every new website and cryptocurrency exchange required KYC verification which is not safe. we cannot share our personal information with every website

I want to tell you that on this forum when I exchange my money frankly I want to tell you that I am not doing the kyc but I want to suggest you to the other members on this forum when they exchange their money they should to do the kyc and I also try to do

Actually i am a new member here.So i do not have enough have enough knowledge about KYC.I was joined in this site about a few days ago.So i really do not know about this topic.But i am very interested to know about this and try to get more information about KYC.

Yes I also don't like kyc and I also don't give my information to any exchange or any site because some of sites may still our data and misuse it that is the reason I don't want to give kyc.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

On 10/18/2019 at 11:08 PM, Glossy said:

Do you guys usually avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties?

To be frank I do not like doing KYC at all and never did it.

I wonder what are your thoughts on this issue.

Yes dude some people want and like to give KYC but I also don't like because there is some risk and we should not give our personal details to any exchange because any mishap could be possible so safety is very much important

I registered until now in five platforms and did not do kyc, I only use google authentication and this is good so far, but in terms of security I think that kyc provides more security and authentication for the account.

• +3 1

Yes my dear I always avoid doing KYC when registering on exchanges and doing bounties.I don't want to give my personal information to any sites.they steal our data .so i don't give my KYC for the sake of money.

• +3 1

KYC stands for know your customer'smy friend I want to tell you that in the business field this is very important to get the ideas and information about your customers so know your customers is very important on this forum

• +4 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:12 AM, Jack764 said:

All popular platforms and websites take your personal information, and this is a guarantee even if someone tries to penetrate you, they ask for the information and thus your right is fully recovered 

I do not think that is the reason they require KYC, they require KYC as an order from the governments, so that each government makes sure they get taxes from their citizens trading from those particular sites.

In my opinion, there is no need for a kyc, perhaps for beginners only in order not to waste their money, but for the old, this will add more commission to them, while you can transfer and deposit money without the presence of a third party.

First of all I would like to say that I have no any experience about this and Secondly I am agree with you because by doing KYC we give all our personal information to other exchanges so they have no protection or security of our information therefore this is risky for us.

I am very negative about this procedure, using KYC exchanges break the primary goal of creating a cryptocurrency, this is anonymity. it is clear that here the state plays a role and not a small one, but nevertheless personal data on the network have not led to anything good

• +2 1

KYC and any government documents verification is wasting of time, because some time you uploads documents but they reject it is not clear image because it has brul. 

Greetings dear brother of mine, I don't like KYC either, I do not feel that it is safe and reliable, I prefer to do other things.

• Useful or interesting 1

One of the concepts of the crypto world as far as I understand is to keep your identity in reserve or anonymity either for security or simply as a rule, I hope this will be reconsidered in the future. Thanks for the comment, good luck and much profit !!!!

If only they were given some privileges. They just aren't there. There are USA exchanges that the law may force to open information about its clients. Then I understand that you need to provide KYC to work there. And there are exchanges that the law does not force KYC to require from customers but they do. I trade on various exchanges and on those where you need KYC as well. But I don't like KYC..

• +2 1

Greetings, my friend, I am also not a fan of KYC because it is considered stealing information for me, and who knows what they will do with this information and who will use it, because they may sell that information to a third party and this is not good because it is personal information and it might fall in the hands of hackers and scammers

• +2 1

I am very negative about this procedure, using KYC exchanges break the primary goal of creating a cryptocurrency, this is anonymity. it is clear that here the state plays a role and not a small one, but nevertheless personal data on the network have not led to anything good.

• +2 1

I have not performed a Know Your Customer procedure before because it needs to be confirmed with a passport and it is banned in my country, so I usually use platforms that do not require a Know Your Customer procedure.

2 hours ago, Dohan master said:

Kyc is important when exchanges need to verify the identity of users who move thousands of dollars daily, however, I consider that all platforms and airdrops or contests, that request a KYC to register or participate, are garbage that tries to steal data and then resell it to the highest bidder.

@Dohan master That's right, those sites that request kyc for an airdrop or bounty are a scam, over time you end up with coins that are worth nothing and you cannot withdraw or you can only use it to pay fees on the same site, they only look for the data of the People, that gives them a lot of money selling them to companies so that later they send us spam emails offering any product, even trying to hack our computers.

• +1 1

KYC is a no for me, even though I trade on small exchanges that don't need it. My personal information isn't something I feel comfortable posting on the internet, because they can sell it for money and get you into trouble, or they can spam your mail.

Cryptocurrency transactions must be anonymous and unavailable for tracking. But since regulators are preoccupied with the problem of cybercrime, it is just the anonymity that causes them intolerable migraines. That is why now the need to undergo verification on cryptocurrency exchanges is becoming increasingly common.