Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is it a good advice to buy an account from an unknown friend?

On 12/25/2020 at 11:34 AM, Zeenat121 said:

For me In my understanding I don't really think is advisable to do such thing because most of them are scammers and already know everything about the account they can easily scam you in no time.

I think zeenat was right. If you will do that then you can get ban . So don't violate the rule. The person you can buy can change Can change password. When you work with an account from another person. Thank you for your  important topic. 

On 4/27/2020 at 9:02 AM, Babubu609 said:

To my opinion I don't think is good to buy an account from some one that you don't  know he might be a true scammer, when you transact money and buy the account you may end up 2 against 0 no money no account. Is good if we take care of this.

But still your advice is still needed friends.

Looking forward to your replies.

it is highly discouraged to buy an account from an unknown person because he might be a scammer. The best strategy is to create your own account and work on it.,

I don't like this idea, it is possible that the person who gave you the account will try to restore it after you reach an advanced level, it is better to create an account yourself.
Good luck.

I do not think it is a good thing to buy an account from an unknown person ... even if it is known to you ... why would you buy something that you can make on your own ?? This lethargy and inaction will not bring you anything in the end ... start on your own and finish On your own.

Hello mates I will advice the newbies and otger memvers of the platform not to take tge risk of buying an account from anyone eitger a frined or a brotger no matter what you should try and create an account by your self please dont take the risk of buying an account 

Hello, I think that buying other people's accounts to work in the forum is totally illegal, also you can't use multiple accounts, so you could receive a penalty, it is advisable not to do it at all, let's work honestly.

@MukkyI dont think thats a good idea so to me its really important that we are able to grow and find a good idea to what we have right now, we need to make sure that we are following the rules and buying an account I dont think is a good  Idea and the truth is ,  @davy22 Might commend the same though people  try to swindle, if I can get an account and not change its information then that is really bad, so to me we need to change . @glory50 What do you think 

• +3 2

Dear it's totally wrong if u are going to buy a account from an unknown resource bcz the results can be worst. Most of the times they are scammers and get access to your secured data like credit card and personal data and most of the times they also get access to their sold account. So avoid them

• +1 1

I concur with you, old buddy. Honesty, this discussion welcomes you to bargain truly, a long way from cheating, and consistent alert is fundamental in any capacity to keep extortion and steady consideration.

I've never known about this. To purchase another person's record ?? As I would like to think, I want to make my own record here and all over, which you work with your work and information is better .. Also, you try not to manage fraudsters ..

@Kanji I do agree but @mea3d as much as you want to understand what you are trying to say its important to find something that is going to be helpful an grow with it, do not buy an account because one thing is that this person will be trying as hard to make sure that they withdrawal your earnings and that is not as good.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

We should avoid from thats account .It is not secure to buy account from unknown person.We should avoid from it because we could be scammed from unknown person.I am not agree with that person's  account.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I do not think it is good to buy an account from unknown friend . Because i think we do not know how they use the account before and how much warning points he gain therefore we must make our own account because from fisrt 100 post we also gain experience and knowledge about the forum therefore we must prefer to make our own account .

Hi friends, buying account from an unknown friend is very risk because he may end up login into the account when you are off because he knows the password and other information's necessary for login in. As a beginner don't even get your self involved in the act of buying account just open new account yourself, it own you nothing.

Yes it is very wrong for us to buy an account from an unknown person because there maybe possibility that his account has been hacked by the scammers so if you buy it then you are the one that will be caught 

@Alisuliman Dear you are right I am also not in the favor of to buy an account from anyone because as a beginner we should create our own account for first hundred practice and you will useful with the whole procedure and rules and regulations that's why I am in the favor of creating own.

In my thinking, this is going wrong because. We don't know other person. He may be talk to us as liar. So I want to say you don't buy any account without confirmation.

It's really not a good idea to buy an account from unknown friends because when you buy account it may be scanners who want to get information or any thing possible so be carefull 

Its better to know who you want to buy an account from becouse some people are scammers they will deceive you buy given you assurance and later they will disapoint you by scamming you it is better to plan well before doing any thing dnt plan to fail it is very bad

• +1 1

Thanks for giving such a good advice Its better to create your own account rather than buying from others. because online earning sites are full of scammers no one is trustable. 

I will say that these things like you can only buy a new account from your friend you can't leave new habit in this forum that users take their friend after ban they spam again so i don't think it's fair according to the forum.  This may be because the website requires accounts to follow the KCC process, which many people may or may not do because of privacy, or it may be that the website is not accepting new users or other reasons, but you need to remember to trust without escrow  That protects the payment, if you try to buy an account with a suitable functional account that works to a reasonable amount over time, you are more likely to lose money.

Buying a cryptocurrency account from a stranger is dangerous because you do not know the purpose of selling the account because he violated the rules of the forum and wanted to sell the account.Cryptocurrency does not require personal proof or bank account, so fraudulent operations abound.  Don't trust anyone if you don't actually meet them.

This is a chance to sign in to the campaign forum yourself with your own desire datae and then also create same yobit exchange sites. Afterwards you can nurture the account in best performance than everyone to become one of the top members in the forum with higher rank. It's just a matter of time, confidence and determination in one. But I don't support buying of account from someone