Fraudulent offers in crypto - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

Scammers exist everywhere and in the world of cryptocurrencies it will not make the exception, we must be very careful with those who paint our lives the color of roses, remember that it brings a thorn and that hurts a lot we always have to be very attentive to these offenses and If we do not have experience, we must inform ourselves or ask those who know more than us so as not to fall into their networks.

• +3 1

What you say is absolutely correct. These days there are many fraud sites that tempt you with their words in order to pay your money to it and then rob you of it, so you must be careful when trading in crypto currencies

Yes you are right when i am using this website when i joined newly i also face many problem but i will never lose any money because i avoid this type of offer its only a scam and Fraud so i was also suggest you to avoid them because it will very unbenificial for us

Yes no doubt it is true that mostly people that are scammers and  give us more  proper earning margin I think. So be aware and it is scam my dad so don't worry my dear and save your self I think.

• +1 1

Yes you are right. Much obliged for this. We shouldn't believe on those scammers and we shouldn't spend time on that kind of scams. We should avoid dealing with fraudsters because they can attract innocent peoples easily. We must always pay attention to the legtimate sites. 

One of the most widespread means of deception is that a party, person, or site asks you to deposit a certain amount of money, and then you will get large profits, as it is a means of deception.
Because no one pays money without a convincing reason or without interest.

Thank you very much for giving this information, yes there are many scammers here that can trap us in this kind of trap So you just have to be illegal here and do not believe any post that bites you, so please be aware If you could get caught in the trap of saying merge, then you will be absolutely ban here. 

Fraudsters are everywhere, and it is our duty to beware of them well and know their deceptions lest we fall into them, and every party that is not reliable and offers you fictional offers to desire you for profits or gifts, but beware of them.

• +2 1

Yes save yourself my dear special new comers. I think no doubt they fo fraud with us give us the more profitable news and others etc I think. So no doubt my dear avoid yourself and it is scam.

• +1 1

Actually as for me I don't think there is a site legit like crypto,crypto is very trustfull so I think am okay with,and there are some site that do give much asurance I will say when you want to do something plan well before you do becouse some are just to acam

Such an offer is a clear scam. You want to create logic in someone's brain to be tempted by the offer you choose. In this way, scammers can fool beginners very easily, because sometimes beginners only think about the benefits without thinking about the risks they are facing.

Dear friend I am new member in crypto currency so no any information about this and now I am learning in this platform and increase our knowledge and daily to daily work here 

Hi Dear Mate,

yeah, The digital world it is full of scammers and fraudsters that are always giving people some extraordinary offer to convince people towards them but the fact is that they are just there to trap you and steal you money or cryptocurrency so be aware of that as my friend has clearly specified that.

thank you! 

•  

As i am newbie and i am very much glad to you that you put our concern on this serious topic and from this we ll always try to avoid from such scammers and offers which lead to miss guidance and also in suspension of forum activities really appreciated for this advices to all newbies😊

It's true that fraudsters activities have made potential members to cryptocurrency become scared and skeptic about investing their money in it. Members of this forum need to be aware that there are scammers here too making ridiculous offers to members. @manu11 @Okoye

Edited by Oyetoyy

In the world of crypto there are no more than scammers, but we can simply ignore them completely, do not listen and do not trust anyone you do not know, do not send money to anyone, no one will ask you for money if he wants to give you money, and do not enter into strange links Which do not trust the owners.

Absolutely good reputation, we all beginner need to be careful on investment that we want to do because when come across investment that doesn't have good relevant enough to invest our earnings, is good to quite.

Fraud is real. It exists and cannot be denied. Fraudsters are many, and most of those who fall victim to fraud are the beginners. Therefore, care must be taken to deal with trustworthy people. 

Yes, my friend, we must pay attention and take care, especially in the world of encryption, and make sure of anything before doing it so that we can succeed and make money because there are many fraudsters trying to deceive us in any way possible ..

Yes its true, nowadays crypto has became a favorite place of scammers to trap innocent people. Everyone should be careful while visiting such sparking posts which claims to make you rich overnight. 

We must not believe all the offers that we see in order to avoid fraudulent offers, so any work we do must be studied well and asked about it before working on it.

Thankyou for this on the grounds that am new to this stage and I had quite recently been educated myself about the tricksters regarding exchanging world. It's simply that we should be well learned about the exchanging exercises and preparing of the monetary world so we can recognize which isn't authentic and commendable.

Thank you for your advice,true if you will face such kind of people that will provide you with an offer which is so special and attractive only for them to gain previlige to scam you.if you see those offers do stay away it is a fraudulent site,it is my legitimate therefore don't trade with them.

• +3 1

This is true. Most of the scammers use these methods to lure their prey into the trap and they try this mostly on the beginners because beginners and newbies don't know anything. 

This is a very good post which is spreading awareness and new members should take benfit from this post and stary away from scammers.

• +2 1