Fraudulent offers in crypto - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Fraudulent offers in crypto

They are trying to do a lot of things by showing different kinds of fake greed to ruin the popularity of this forum to ruin an organized circle forum which we are very frustrated with. Be and be aware ....

Thank you, my dear friend, for this advice. I am new to this forum and I am afraid of a scam because I do not have enough information. I wish all the users good luck.

Dear friend, there are many scammers in crypto you must be aware.  The scammer offers fraudulent tempting offers, you will lose all your coins if you fall into the scammer's trap.  So be aware.  Do not share any personal information with anyone.  Do not enter fake sites.  Use strong passwords.

That's how scammers attract cryptocurrencies users by offering them fake offers. Do not reply to any phishing emails asking for your personal information. Do not believe in any offer that will say they will double your coin.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Dear Mate Yeah that's true and many people get scammed by such type of offers. Before going to any website first self research about this if you thing they are not scammers then go for them. Scammers can easily fool beginners because beginners sometimes only think about huge profit without thinking about the risk that will be experienced.

Yeah you are absolutely right 

in this era of technology to scammed someone is become more easy than before 

Scammers offers us huge or high profit rates that are totally scammed

Dont believe on scammers 

Also dont waste your precious time on scammers sites

Yes the fraudulent people try to trap us by giving such greedy offers that are actually scam and fraud so we Shouldn't believe on any such offers or people and I suggest we should report such people if they fail to provide the evidence of such profit so that moderators ban such people.

All beginners in the cryptocurrency market should be careful and pay attention before taking any step so that they are not robbed.

You can avoid fraud in several steps: Beware of sites that offer high profit offers, so do not comply with huge promises that promise to provide huge profits. Do not trust strangers, because they advise you and provide you with information and even sometimes they offer money, in order to earn your trust. Do not share your credentials with  Anyone .

• +3 1

Be fully confident that caution is the basis of every action Be very careful in every work you do Do the impossible and be patient and never give up Dear We have to help each other always Thanks to everyone

You are in beginner section so you don't have any problem .And there are scammers on the sides .It is possible that the scammer is also present here, so you should use your account as a private account. 

My friends, my advice to all of you is to keep privately and securely the private wallet key and not to share it with anyone and keep it from being lost or stolen, and the other thing is not to engage in any spam, it is definitely a tempting mail and we were attracted to enter it, but it is sure mail to steal what we have of money and with our approval Thank you  So much

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for sharing this topic ...
I agree with you in the junior section or anywhere we need to avoid it
There are many scammers who use this attractive method for fraud and I have fallen into their traps many times because mail can be vulnerable to fraud due to the large number of fraudsters in the crypto world.
I wish success to all members, thanks

yes gentlemen you said absolutely right there are many fake and prawn use on this forum. while you should to get the analysis about that this will help you to protect your account from this scammers and if you receive any attractive offer for you should too investigate about that

• +3 1

We seen different advertisement where they offer huge returns on Investments these are hundred percent scammers and if you invest your money you will not get any payment we must avoid these scammers and always focus on real work we must understand that there is no shortcut

• +5 1

Thank you for sharing encounter and information in this gathering since it is exceptionally excellent post and in the event that we need to studied and learn approximately it it is sweet things sharing and data almost it I am truly inspired.

This kind of proposal is clearly a scam, they want to make an argument in someone's mind by being tempted by the offer they choose. Thus scams can easily be fooled initially because trainees sometimes think only about the benefits rather than the risks.

It is true and true that people are scandalized by this kind of phrase and in fact it is very hateful, whenever I can warn strangers and acquaintances of scammers modus operandi.

Good post for new friends that join this plateform when someone offer you to gave some coins free then they are totally fraud do not believe on them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are so many fraud in crypto and it become very difficult for us to figure out the ones that are real. However with enough research we would be able to figure that out and not fall for their scams anymore.

These are the fraudulent tricks that are used by scammers to trap us and once we do this mistake we shall loose all our funds as they will nothing and then we will able to do nothing with them as we don't know who they are and how to reach them. So be careful about it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes dear you are right. So in any field there are many scammers not only this site. If we work online so we have to be aware of scammers. And such offered posts seem that these are fraud. So , newbie have to be aware of such people . Don't be afraid of to work on this forum. Just we have to be aware of such scammers. And we can work on this forum.

Thanks.

On 4/27/2020 at 6:21 AM, Raven said:

This posts is for newbies in crypto. Don't believed to a post or a comment on your topic that's offering something that's to good to be true just like if you deposit to 0.1 BTC it will became 1 BTC. DON'T BELIEVED IN THAT KIND OF POST BECAUSE IT IS JUST A SCAM POST. They can't afford that to happen, they just trying to fooled you by their fraudulent posts or comments. 

There are so many newbies afraid of using cryptos because of being scammed. This is one of the reason why they get scammed so please be ware on every action you made in crypto so you could became successful here and earn so much money. 

You're right, my friend, of course there are hundreds of fraudulent offers in the world of encryption and cryptocurrencies, and we have to avoid them as much as possible, So we don't get lost and robbed. 

• +2 1

At the present time, fraudsters are adopting many methods of fraud and fraud on people, so we must always be careful not to enter suspicious sites, most of which offer many financial offers to attract people, and these offers are cursed and also personal money must be secured in safe and difficult to penetrate wallets.