Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

You have a right, many are afraid without trying to get to answer why they fear and do not try to discover where they lie their mistakes. Only the smart person who understands and analyzes and checks its publications before publishing and reading the rules of the forum and their understanding is very necessary.

Hello my friend. In fact, you created a really good topic, especially since you published it here in the section of our new colleagues to alert them to the importance of working hard on this opportunity and not to despair and be patient because it is an important factor that will help them develop in talking about cryptocurrencies here and in the fields of cryptocurrencies as well as I agree with you In the points I mentioned I would like to add that working with an organized plan from the start and doing research for each person is essential. Our new colleagues should also know that reading is just as important as posting on this forum. I wish everyone success.

Yes my friend for sure and this thing generates a lot of fear and panic from making mistakes so we must always be patient and search for the best.

• +4 1

I completely agree with you . If we don't study about forum then we don't come up with new and useful posts because without studying it we can't understand it well and clear our doubts about it . The more we study ,the more doubts will come in our minds and we can then clear them by asking from seniors and other members on this forum.

Yes, I agree with you, those who have doubt in their mind are those who really study the most, because base on the platform standard you should not post a topic that has been posted already, by having they in mind,they will want to make sure the topic by reading and searching through the old post confirm, even out side this platform if you want to do something in life and you are having doubt, the right is to study about that thing have knowledge about it if it's really good or bad, by doing so you're studying more to know if what you are doubting on is good or bad.

• +2 1

Of course I agree with you my dear friend those who have the most doubt in their minds will study the most because they try to learn always so so this type of people are so successful in every field of life thank you I hope that you will understand my point.

My friend, reading the rules is not enough so that your posts are not deleted, you must understand and adhere to these rules not just read them , also, you should research a lot and write useful comments and new topics , you should not repeat the information.

This is totally true, the people who have more doubts about any subject, are the ones who ask more questions and are the people who learn the most, many times we grow up with the idea that asking questions will make us less but it is not so, those who ask and clarify their doubts are the people who succeed because they learn what they were studying and asking.

I am absolutely sure that there are many members who are studying more and looking in many ways to collect information legally.
And he must create topics that come to mind in the mind of the suspect, meaning the member..by following the method of cutting doubt with certainty..but fear of deleting the topic will perhaps stop the search for knowledge in the view of some members of course ... it does not matter if the topic is easy or complicated..the important For your idea to reach the small and the big here, to pervade the benefit..Good luck

my dear friend I am agreed with you the people who search and read and learn more and more doubt about every platform in the life and every feel in his life for lots of things and you should be able to know more about information of the skin that will able to work in batter way

Yiu said some very real things. It is self-evident that if we do not research, we will not be able to obtain the desired result. And if we read it, we will understand it, and whatever we do not understand will be raised as a question and clarified.

Hello my dear friend
Thank you for this useful information
Of course, there are some members who are new members and do not yet have sufficient knowledge about the forum rules, so they are afraid of posting and deleting at the same time.
But by being here for all members, reading and researching also through valuable publications, we can do that to work and make effort to publish topics that provide assistance to all members, especially new members, so that they can understand the mechanism of work and gain more experience in the world of electronic currencies.
This requires patience and more effort to make the forum better

You are somewhat right, the people who ask a lot try to learn more than those who avoid the question, but the way to create, study and understand topics is the one who determines the most effective member

yes my friend the one who has doubt that how they will able to make money on this farm they keep on working and they will able to get so much knowledge about this and also guide the other newbies and new members on this forum.

اHello my friend, all the questions that revolve in our minds are like a doubt that our feeling these doubts gives us new knowledge. Reminded me of that In the Cogito-Cartesian method, the skeptic method, I think I exist I wish you good luck

• Useful or interesting 1

Well said, yes its best to study, do more research and then get to the roots of the question, by these it really helps to flow in the right way and answer accordingly to the question. @Sypher9.

Edited by Lawrence Mwansa

Yes, my friend, you are right. As for me, I have not published any topic yet, because I am still searching and studying more, to reach important and new ideas in order to avoid deleting my topic, the information should not be repeated, this is the main reason for the deletion my friends,

We are here to learn, we are not here to copy and repeat, if you want to repeat and not benefit, you can move to another forum, this forum is beautiful, and I do not hope that it becomes boring because of some,

I hope for intensive study before publication, my brothers, in order for the correct and new benefit to spread. Do you agree with me?

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend; I am here to help you. It's amazing to think that the more questions we ask ourselves, the more we'll investigate, and as a result, we'll have a lot more insight to share with the rest of the world. They don't read, and I agree with your statement that those who are unsure are the ones who read the most; they want to know all there is to know about something AMD would like to investigate in order to escape danger.

Yes, this site is suitable for assistance in any area of crypto, so the best thing is to first do some homework using the search functionality of the forum so that we do not require duplication of topics that should be deleted, so we can have a neat place packed with new not redundant posts.

It's all about base on your studies you study the topics first and find out the easy topic so you can share your content on it and it would be easier for you to understand as well as for moderator to give you positive reputation.Always work on your research and give the answer according to the topic so you don't violate the forum rules and do not write the wrong answer.

Very true lines said by yiu. If we will not study then its quite obvious that we will not be able to get the thing. And if we will read it then we will understand and whatever willnot understand will be asked as doubt and will be made clear. 

• +5 1

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform.You are right. Those who have always not so sure about thing,doubt and hesitate in most of the things are those kind people who are really eager to learn,as they will keep finding answer on everything,they can be also considered as smart people as they never stop learning to make their mind satisfied. thanks my dear friend I am new member  please read my comment and best wishes for you

Hy friend how are you I hope you are fine and work beautifully at this platform Yes you are right I think in order to be effective and to be able to provide useful topics and comments it is necessary for the user to gain knowledge about a thing what he posted and gaining complete knowledge and experience about your topic before creating and double check it . thanks my dear friend I am new here 

Yes dear members its right that those  people that read the most they have more question in their mind  and its also true that if you read more then most of your question are solved and your doubts are clear so  reading is very important.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Команда TON раздаст $600 000 трейдерам и держателям NFT   TON Foundation раздает 105 600 TON (~$600 000) самым активным трейдерам и держателям NFT на маркетплейсах Getgems, xRare и TON Diamonds. Вознаграждения распределят между 2061 пользователем, который торговал или держал NFT на этих платформах в период с 11 по 23 апреля.   Количество баллов рассчитывается с учетом числа проданных коллекций, сделок и объема торгов. В зависимости от этого каждый пользователь получит от 40 до 70 TON. Ранее разработчики блокчейна The Open Network обьявили о снижении размера комиссии за транзакции внутри сети в 2,5 раза.  Взято из источника - https://forklog.com/news/komanda-ton-razdast-600-000-trejderam-i-derzhatelyam-nft
    • 🚀 NeuralSphere Bounty Campaign 🚀 Earn NSPH tokens by helping democratize AI investment through our bounty campaign! Bounty Campaign Details: Total Bounty Budget: $20,000 in NSPH tokens Campaign Duration: April 29, 2024 - May 26, 2024 Final Tally and Payment: Rewards will be distributed within 30 days after the campaign conclusion 🔔 Important: Participants are expected to behave in a civil and respectful manner. Spam or abusive conduct will lead to immediate disqualification and a ban. Telegram Bounty (50% of rewards): Join our Telegram Group:Click here to join Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Distribute ICO-related materials and links ICO NSPH.     Post at least 5 meaningful messages per week within our group.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TELEGRAM USERNAME: [Your Telegram Username] #POSTS: [Links to your 5+ messages] Twitter Bounty (50% of rewards): Follow our Twitter Page:Follow us on Twitter Registration:Fill out the registration form and post your welcome message in the CryptoTalk thread using the format below. Weekly Tasks:     Retweet and comment on ICO-related posts. ICO NSPH     Create at least 1 original tweet per week that highlights the ICO, using designated hashtags.     Minimum: 5 retweets per week.     Weekly Report Submission: Report your activities in the CryptoTalk thread. Report Format: #WEEK: [Insert week number] #TWITTER USERNAME: [Your Twitter Username] #TWEETS: [Links to your tweets] #RETWEETS: [Links to your retweets] Registration Post Format: #PROOF OF REGISTRATION CryptoTalk Username: [Your Username] CryptoTalk Profile Link: [Your Profile Link] Telegram Username: [Your Telegram Username, if participating in Telegram tasks] Twitter Username: [Your Twitter Username, if participating in Twitter tasks] BSC Wallet Address: [Your Wallet Address] Check the registration and task completion spreadsheet for tracking. Why Join Our Bounty?   Participate in our bounty to support a transparent and accessible platform for AI investments. Earn rewards while helping to grow a community around innovative blockchain solutions. Visit our Website | Join our Telegram | Follow us on Twitter Thank you for your participation and support!        
    • Marathon Digital пересмотрели свою цель по хэшрейту на 2024 год с 35-37 эксахэшей в секунду (ЭХ/с) до 50 ЭХ/с после недавних приобретений, которые расширили их емкость. В пресс-релизе от 25 апреля генеральный директор Marathon Фред Тиль заявил, что компания потенциально может удвоить масштабы добычи в 2024 году благодаря дополнительным мощностям. Тиль также подтвердил, что новая цель будет «полностью профинансирована» без необходимости привлечения дополнительного капитала.   Недавно компания приобрела установку по добыче биткойнов мощностью 200 мегаватт у Digital Applied за 87,3 миллиона долларов в марте, а два дополнительных объекта общей мощностью 390 мегаватт были приобретены у Generate Capital за 179 миллионов долларов в декабре. В настоящее время скорость хэширования операций Marathon составляет 24,7 EH/с, что опережает платформы Core Scientific и Riot, у которых скорость хеширования составляет 16,9 EH/с и 12,4 EH/с соответственно по индексу хешрейта. Если Marathon достигнет своей цели в 50 EH/s, он увеличит свою скорость хэширования более чем на 100% с начала 2024 года. По данным Google Finance, акции Marathon (MARA) упали на 0,42% до $19,01 25 апреля, а затем выросли на 3,05% на торгах после этого объявления.     . Цена акций MAR в долларах США | Источник: Google Финансы.   Marathon вырос более чем на 15% с тех пор, как 20 апреля на блоке 840 000 произошло четвертое событие халвинга биткойнов – тенденция, которую разделяют и другие майнеры в этом секторе. Большая часть первоначального спроса на блоке 840 000 была вызвана поклонниками мемкоинов и невзаимозаменяемых токенов, конкурирующих за возможность записать и выгравировать «редкие сатоши» через протокол Runes. По данным YCharts, несмотря на этот всплеск, к 24 апреля комиссии за транзакции упали до $28,20. Поскольку сектор крипто-майнинга демонстрирует устойчивый рост, другие компании по добыче биткойнов, такие как Riot Platforms, также показывают значительные движения на рынке. 23 апреля акции Riot выросли более чем на 20% на фоне оптимистичных оценок аналитиков , прогнозирующих существенный рост финансовых показателей компании.
    • Рады представить новое направление обмена монеты XLM на популярные банки Украины - NeoBank, A-Bank, Izi bank, Приват 24, ПУМБ, Моно Банк, а также у Вас есть возможность осуществить вывод криптовалюты на платежные системы ADV Cash. Мы предлагаем множество вариантов вывода токенов на популярные банки по выгодным курсам.XLM – это одна из самых распространенных блокчейн-сетей, у которой открытый исходный код. Этот токен отличается скоростью проведения транзакций и низкими комиссиями. Высокая производительность сети обеспечивается не только инновациями, но и качественными анти-спам механизмами.У нас Вы с легкостью можете провести вывод XLM – на популярные банковские направления и платежные системы.Возникли вопросы? Наша служба поддержки быстро обработает Ваш зарос и даст профессиональный ответ на возникший вопрос.   Сотрудничество Telegram: @kingsexchange_global Email: kingsexchangeee@gmail.com   Поддержка Telegram: @kingsexchange_support Email: support@kingsexchange.global   Наш официальный Instagram: kingsexchange.global
    • Согласно иску SEC, генеральный директор Geosyn Mining Калеб Джозеф Уорд (Caleb Joseph Ward) и бывший операционный директор Джереми Джордж МакНатт (Jeremy George McNutt) обманули около 64 инвесторов. В период с ноября 2021 года по декабрь 2022 года руководители Geosyn заключили соглашения о покупке и запуске оборудования для майнинга от имени клиентов за определенную плату.   Регулятор утверждает, что у Geosyn были заключены контракты с поставщиками дешевой электроэнергии, однако клиентам предъявлялись расходы на 40-50% выше. Уорд и МакНатт заверяли инвесторов, что из 1 400 майнинговых устройств компания не смогла приобрести 400 установок. Причем ее руководители не вводили в эксплуатацию большую часть купленного оборудования. В соглашениях Geosyn с инвесторами было заявлено, что они могут выбирать криптовалюты для майнинга, однако компания отклоняла запросы клиентов, выбирающих не биткоин. SEC уверяет, что Geosyn производила выплаты инвесторам в BTC, чтобы заставить их поверить, будто оборудование для майнинга действительно работает и приносит прибыль. На самом деле организаторы схемы создавали поддельные документы с вымышленной прибылью. По данным SEC, компания должна была заплатить инвесторам $354 500 в биткоинах, однако в ее распоряжении находилось лишь $320 000. Чтобы компенсировать разницу, МакНатт докупил биткоины и перечислил их Уорду, чтобы тот, в свою очередь, передал их инвесторам. Ведомство также утверждает, что руководители Geosyn незаконно присвоили около $1,2 млн и потратили эти деньги на семейную поездку в Диснейлэнд и роскошный образ жизни. В октябре 2022 года МакНатт покинул компанию и связался с властями, обвинив своего партнера в растрате средств, однако о собственных правонарушениях он не рассказал. Учитывая, что Geosyn находилась в тяжелом финансовом положении, в начале 2023 года Уорд разослал инвесторам по электронной почте «долговые расписки», а в июне пообещал подать заявление о банкротстве, чего так и не произошло, заявила SEC. Регулятор потребовал, чтобы сооснователи компании вернули инвесторам украденные деньги и заплатили штраф.                
    • Выглядит со стороны конечно глупо, но с другой создает ажиотаж вокруг биткоина и поднимает его ценность, а нам это как раз и нужно
    • Приветствуем участников форума! Отличные новости! Наш обменный пункт добавлен в список на мониторинге change.pro Мы открыты к сотрудничеству и всегда готовы к диалогу! Связаться можно через телеграм или через онлайн-чат на нашем сайте.
    • Количество кошельков с биткоинами на сумму от $1 000 выросло   Эксперты Fidelity Digital Assets подчеркнули, что увеличение числа таких кошельков свидетельствует о растущем распространении первой криптовалюты и ее принятии. Это также указывает и на рост числа адресов, которые накапливают и сохраняют биткоин, даже когда растет его стоимость на рынке. По мнению аналитиков, в краткосрочной перспективе у первой криптовалюты будет наблюдаться положительная динамика.   В Fidelity Digital Assets отметили продолжение многолетней тенденции к снижению биткоин-балансов на криптобиржах. Показатель в первом квартале 2024 года снизился на 4,2%, до 2,3 млн BTC, что на 30% ниже максимума 2020 года в 3 млн BTC. В отчете отдельно указана нереализованная прибыль держателей биткоина — к концу первого квартала 2024 года свыше 99% адресов находились в плюсе.   «По мере роста количества прибыльных адресов, распродажа становится более вероятной, поскольку трейдеры и новые инвесторы стремятся зафиксировать позиции», — указано в отчете. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2407146
    • ФБР предостерегло общественность от использования незарегистрированных криптосервисов Согласно федеральным законам США, все платформы, работающие с цифровыми активами, обязаны зарегистрироваться в Сети по борьбе с финансовыми преступлениями (FinCEN). Поэтому, прежде чем начать работу с криптоплатформами, ФБР призвало пользователей проверять их регистрацию в FinCEN. Ведомство отметило, что регистрация в регулирующих органах не доказывает безопасность оказываемых услуг. Это говорит лишь о том, что платформа стремится соответствовать определенным нормативным требованиям. Помимо регистрации, поставщики услуг виртуальных активов (VASP) должны соблюдать правила борьбы с отмыванием денег. ФБР предупредило: пользователям следует осторожнее относиться к платформам, которые не запрашивают имя, дату рождения, адрес и документ, удостоверяющий личность. В противном случае это повышает риск мошенничества и преступной деятельности. Кроме того, наличие криптовалютных сервисов в популярных магазинах приложений вовсе не гарантирует, что эти сервисы работают легально и соответствуют федеральным законам. Напомним, что в период с марта по май 2023 года ФБР конфисковало $1,7 млн в криптовалютах в ходе расследования разных преступлений. Недавно правоохранители предупредили о программе-вымогателе Akira, требующей выкуп в биткоинах. Жертвами вредоносного ПО стали уже более 250 компаний.
    • Доброго времени суток! Наш обменный сервис работает в автоматическом режиме с ПН-ПТ с 10-21 по МСК в СБ и ВС свободный график. Вы можете с легкостью обменять BTC , ETH, LTC, XMR, ETC, ZEC, DOGE, USDT, Tron и многие другие валюты.   Мы обеспечиваем полную анонимность нашим пользователям Наше программное обеспечение гарантирует полную защиту от злоумышленников. Добавлены фиатные направления обмена: крипта-фиат! Ждём Вас - MisterBit ←(можно кликнуть для открытия)