Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

If new users had read the rules of the forum, they would find answers to most of the questions they asked here. Instead of asking everything, it is necessary to do some research.

Yes i agree with you that individuals who have a great deal of questions and questions are the ones who have more information than others and are concentrating more, and this gathering is the correct spot to respond to these inquiries and help each together. 

I agree with you about that, there are two types of people in life who do not know, the first is a person who does not know but wants to learn, this person we have to help, and the second type is a person who does not know and does not want to learn either. I think this is a very bad thing. If a person is afraid of war or learning, we must motivate him to do it and encourage him as well.

• +3 1

If you have knowledge about something, and you read a publication that lacks that "something" that you know, it is proper that in a comment you express what you know, but if you have doubts about it, you can raise them, it all depends on how much you want to learn, We know that those who are not willing to learn do not ask their own questions or comments, they simply do it to fulfill a requirement, we should not waste our time commenting on nonsensical things, let's ask, absorb as much information as possible.

• +1 1

This particular post is essential for us all. If this subject has been posted previously, so we will make an effort not to examine a similar theme over and over.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well said mate, those who doubt the most are the ones that makes much research because they always because they always want to know what they have doubt on. Although making research one of the features good of a researcher. 

• +1 1

You are right more you read more will be the questions you raised as your curiosity or learning increased with reading and you want to acquire more and more knowledge then. 

• +1 1

We should research and publish every post in the forum. We should ask each other. We should help each other. We should take advice and then we should create the post. We should try to create a unique post.

After some time this has been seen more, as commonly we watched out for it was better not to request dread of what they may say, yet we should end this, in the event that you don't realize something ask, educate yourself about it as it is the best way to learn and arrive at the following level, this leads us to as the posts says the more inquiries we have and the more we ask we will gain proficiency with much more and figure out how to create without limit.

On 4/26/2020 at 1:33 PM, alexisfuentes said:

I think that the ignorant never ask, never question intelligently...

... Because they doesn't study.

Those Who Have The Most Doubts Are Always Those Who Study The Most.

I was recently reading the responses on my Topic and basically there are two answers that are constantly repeated:

1. Fear of having your* created Topic erased
  2. They* think that the Topic should be done with complex topics and possess advanced knowledge.

*Users

Opinion, point 1. - Really what happens is that it does not comply with the rules of the forum read them and I assure you your elimination percentage will decrease.

In general, the reasons why they eliminate Topic the most are the repetitive themes, for which you can use this topic on how not to repeat themes,link.

Opinion, point 2.- Always think of simple topics, but read or study before asking.

Many users do not understand that a forum is more a place to ask for help and clarify doubts, than to come and read concepts, on the contrary the concepts are questioned in forums, projects, ideas.

Reveal hidden contents

The one who has the most doubt is the one who knows the most, consequently he is the one who wants to ask the most, don't forget the more you learn the more questions arise, it is normal.

Don't be afraid post

Yes, friend, I agree with you. It is a scams, it works for money. Our moderators are always aware of deleting useless posts To throw. So they don’t ask questions. He can't learn anything. The wise succeed very easily. So study more. If you do not understand something, you can take the help of senior members.

Edited by jonrphelan999

When you master the study or study more diligently, and you read large information and encyclopedias, then you will see that a scientific encyclopedia is formed in your mind that makes you ask questions and inquiries, the average person has no ability to ask them.
When discussing any topic, it is best to read the forum rules carefully to avoid being banned.

Yes this is true the more knowledge about the things it means you have the more doubts about the things in which they need more evidence to beleive in such things where they could be able to remove their doubts.

Those who are skeptical are here if you have an idea about this subject then you can understand something good here because your purpose here is to know what we know as suspicious thing and what is good.  I hope I can give you time to answer this. I hope you know something good about this. Ideas about new members. I hope you can succeed.

I very much agree with your publication, what you say seems quite interesting to me, I would like to clarify this, it may be that the most studious are those who have more doubts about some things, this happens for that very reason Because of the study, the study makes you know more and knowing more makes you wonder new things, that is why you have to do your own analysis and this is very important. 

This is a very important post, my friend, we are here some of us members and some of us are novices. He who is ignorant of a matter or matter that needs clarification for him must ask him to receive hundreds of responses and bypass ignorance and increase his work mor

Yes it is true that the person who reads most have more doubts definitely.they read different view points of of different people and in this way they come across the new view points.in this way they become victim of doubt.

Right you are. The more we learn the more questions rise. So it's very important to continue our learnings and keep asking about our doubts to the expert people. If we continue this only one point then after a time there will be enough experience and knowledge to change our life. So read!! Wishing all members success in this forum. 

That's somehow true mate. The people that doubts the most are the people who has more knowledge because the people that has limited knowledge don't have doubts and they don't have fear. 

Well, that makes sense. After all, if a person doubts, he wants to find out how everything really happens, and begins to study the information on his question.

Yes, my friend, obtaining abundant information and increasing knowledge of digital currencies and earning money helps to improve the quality of work in this forum .. You must avoid fear in writing and not repeat what is being raised about topics so as not to delete or obtain warning points .. All you have to do is Writing a simple post that is valuable, good, and useful.Its words are understandable, simple, and uncomplicated that attract followers.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable publication that contains many important information for all members, and I hope all members will publish such topics that will help all subscribers and contribute to the development and progress of this forum and thus through these topics progress and develop this forum.

albert Einstein once said the important thing is to never stop questioning, never lose a holy curiosity .

it is a wonderful quotes ,so never stop searching and learning  

There are several points that must be taken into consideration when wanting to publish topics, the most important of which is that these topics are unique, in an easy and attractive manner, and not complicated or random, so as not to be deleted and thus our efforts are wasted.

Posting a topic does require a lot of knowledge, because if a post is going to last a long time in a forum then it must be non-repetitive and of high quality. Making topics simple and easy to understand is one way so that many topics get positive reactions and can be accepted by many members, it doesn't have to be long and complicated. All it takes to make a good post is to do research and deep learning to make the topic interesting.

Hello my friend
Writing topics is not only related to fear of deletion. The member may still be in the learning stage and need experience and exploration of the topics one by one to have enough and good experience. Thank you.