Is time to remember why we are here - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

Yes! your post deserves many hearts, thank you for share your vision and knowledge, This place is real useful, and the activity of learn is a great need, you dont have idea how many hours I expend here, learning, watchin videos, writing my tips in order to have a best development of my work here, being more successful, some times its hard to do, just I believe worth it. even, people near me, who dont believe in cryptos, perhaps they start to believe when they can see my profits.

Thank you for this important topic and this information. We are here to expand knowledge of the world of cryptocurrencies and their uses honestly because of the material benefit provided by this forum. It is imperative to abide by the rules of the forum and respect the members and officials here.

Because we are here it is time to remember that it is very complex because we have many points of view, mine would be to learn and also to generate money and I believe that many of us are in this topic of the yobit and I think that all this is very interesting because I like this of the posts.

Thank you very much for the information and valuable topic that you expose us here, it never comes to remember why we are in this forum in my humble opinion is to learn about Cryptocurrencies and of course if you can get some small profits, welcome are because It is very good for all of us to remember
a big hello to all

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice that reminds us of our goals towards this forum and motivates us to participate more in this forum

We came here because we can earn a lot of bitcoin here.  This is a great platform to earn the bitcoin we want to earn every day.  So we spend every time here and earn bitcoin.  I trust the website because I know I will get paid one day

we meet on Cryptotalk forum because we all love cryptocurrencies. We are looking for a place to get rich with crypto.

1- I believe that as a member it is my duty to contribute so that this is a good community in addition to providing content

2- I try to say the rules at face value, sometimes I am wrong but you learn from mistakes 🙂

3- I think that, like me, the objective of the majority is to earn bitcoin and learn more about this world

4- keep avoiding bad practices when writing a post in this forum

5- I can help this forum better by helping other members, giving advice and learning a little more every day

The reason why I joined this forum was because of a task given by Yobit.net but now that I have realized that this site can give people the chance to learn about the crypto world and also the chance to earn some money has changed my mind because my original plan was to just come here comply with the task and leave. I did not expect in any way to learn anything but I was clearly wrong. The true s that in this short period of time I have read, study, and learn a lot about the cryptocurrencies and the various possibilities to make money. Thanks Yobit.net!

• +1 1
  • +5 2

Hi friend , here are my answers 

1.my duty as a member is to gather as much as information on cryptocurrency and spread this knowledge to the beginners and the people who don't know

2.only put useful posts and use good language 

3.to learn, earn money and create new friends

4.negativity and false news is what we should avoid

5.By treating other members good

• +5 1

Thank you for reminding you of these important rules.  I think it is the duty of every forum member to be a good person, to respect other members well, to make good posts, write useful comments, and also to evaluate posts correctly and honestly.  And also to abide by the rules, to know the updates that occur to the rules, and finally to report bad members and spammers.

• +5 1

Really you are working admirably.  Indeed as you referenced we are here to earn cash and to get some information. We ought not defy the norms. Also, we should post a genuine posts on the posts we pick. Before commenting we should explore about it and need to give an authentic answer to it.

We are here from in this forum learning and earning in this platform. Our main target is learning about cryptocurrency besides we also earn free bitcoin posting useful content and comment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes we are able to and in time we are going to change lots of factors and everything may be perfect so its time to really delare why we're here and we're here to make adjustments in the crypto world and that must be accompanied with some thing a ways a good deal essential nicely deserved we're all to preserve our faith properly intact and paintings tough, create content and the whole thing will be k

I registered here to earn money. But over time, I realized that there was a lot of useful information and began to read it, as well as comment

• Useful or interesting 1

We are completely understood the rules and intentions of the forum we have pull together making new informations because it will be better if there are lot of topic and posts to discuss good and helpful questions and it will be helpful for all of us 

Yes, this is a reminder we should always focus on our purpose why we are here I advice if we forget one of the forum rules we should recheck at the pinned post to get reminder so that we can safeguard our account.

Thanks for this interesting over view about the forum. I am using this site according to the goal no 3.  I am working here to get knowledge and skills how to deals with this in the trading and also in the exchange. And I am also creating activities for the other members also. 

Let me follow all the rules and regulations of Kipta Currency and work regularly  In addition to working in cryptocurrency I will follow everyone's comments and what they have written and I will try to write something good from them and try to give something better than benefit  And the goal is to be a better freelancer in the future and thank you for cryptocurrency fighting for that opportunity.  I will always try to make sure that I follow all their rules and regulations so that no one comments on copy and paste. I will try my best to do a good job in cryptocurrency and we are working towards making a career in the future so that one can enter their two currencies and build their career.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:25 PM, Moaz said:

You are doing a great job, my friend, through these tips you provide to members to be active in the forum and for their accounts to be safe and to remind them to abide by the rules of the CryptoTalk forum during the post in order to contribute to building this forum for the better

Indeed this is a very useful post yes that is true that we know the rules but that post is really helpful it gives us a lot help and also many members will get help from this as we only know the rules but there are many we have to take care of these..

On 4/26/2020 at 2:24 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

My dear friend thanks for giving a plenty convinient tips for us, i honestly think that if anyone follow this tips properly then we can stay here safely. We all know that Crypttalk is best reputated platform of the world. So we be careful about the rules and regulations of Crypttalk froum.

Hello my friend, I am glad to have someone like you here who loves to abide by the rules, but I would like to add to what our friend said above that you should not forget to give topics with useful content and not to be fraudulent and here is not stealing people's money but rather giving a negative evaluation to those who do not deserve it My theory is a scam and thanks for your opinion

we are here to reach a good goal and stay on it.  we have all spent a good time, we all want to achieve something.  really, the participation was extensive

Thanks for the reminder, my friend, this forum is to gain comprehensive knowledge on how to earn cryptocurrencies through exchanging experiences between members.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

This site reminds us that we can earn some good income and we have no alternative site to build our career in the future we need to move towards success we need to remember