Is time to remember why we are here - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is time to remember why we are here

i would like to thanks for your question. so i want to clarify why i am here. i want to extra money from this forum with following rules and regulation of this forum. 

My duty here follow the rules and regulations of this forum . The rules and regulations that I followed here is giving meaningfull.andinformative posts   beacuse in this forum some members not take this forum serious and they can't there duties perfectly .

Yes we know all about that why we are here ,we are all working on this platform to earning , but some of people now getting knowledge like an search engine who made a new topics for us which is informative , interesting , 

I am here to earn cryptotalk currency.

I am here to get knowledge

I am here to aware peoples from scammer

I am here to keep away from my copy paste work

I am here to make my study fee from this platform

I am here to become a rich by making good posts or informative posts.

Yes I remember why I am here.

Thanks buddy.

My dear companion much obliged for giving by the drove convinient tips for us, I sincerely feel that in the event that anybody follow this tips appropriately, at that point we can remain here securely. We as a whole realize that Crypttalk is best reputated foundation of the world. So we be cautious about the standards and guidelines of Crypttalk froum.

Intresting and useful post thanks for it. 

Yeah we have to focus on our goals and aims in this forum. We need to follow all the rules and regulations.This forum provides us learning and earning as well. Avoid plagiarism and do quality posting. 

I am here to learn about the cryptocurrenies and I am have got.many knowledge from this forum which is very more than I have expected and even they are paying good amount which is like enough for me working 1 hour.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing such an amazing posts. You tell us in this post that why we are here and what are our duties on this forum. You tell us that how we can contribute to this forum and how we can make good reputation on this forum by making useful and informative posts. 

A really useful post, and a good idea. The owner of the goal must, from time to time, pause with himself to review his steps and what he has done and see if he is on the right path or diverted to another path ..

On 4/26/2020 at 11:12 AM, Babubu609 said:

This topic I escalate to you right now was to help us remember what and why we are here, this straight forward  questions will  briefly help you remember why you are here:

1. What is my duty here as a member?

2. What are rules that I most followed?

3. What is my aim being here?

4. What should I keep avoiding?

5. How can I help to improve this forum?

This are questions and here I wi come up with answers to this questions which will be shown below:

1. My duty is to learn all about cryptocurrency, share what I know meet friends, and finally received my payment after an hour working on the forum learning. This is really great and wow! To be here.

2. I need to go back to the about forum read on topic to revise and get myself protected from making mistake of different kind.

3. My aim being in this forum is to learn and received payments.

4. I need to keep myself avoided from breaking the forums rules doing the best I can to follow rules as stated and abided by me as a registered member.

5. I can improve this forum only if I could make legit posts on topic I read, creating informative topics that will help the forum, reporting scammers, avoid plagiarism or any act of spamming the site.

I have great hope with this questions and answers will help us unite and help the forum to move forward and remember why we are here. I don't post in other to receive likes or heart ❤️ but to help I only receive heart or likes when my post deserved to receive it. 

Thank you friends and colleagues I hope you will find this article useful to you.

Thank you so much. Through your post I learnt a lot I am also following rules and your post makes people to follow rules. Now I am.completing my 100 posts and during this time I am trying to learn about crptocurrency and you're posts make it easy. Your questions and answers are awesome. Keep it up.

This is a good post for all of members who forgot what is the main reason why they joined here in Cryptotalk forum. Well aside from earning, we can learn things about Cryptocurrency and such things related to that so we need to take care of this forum so we have a clean place for learning new things. 

I am in this forum for leaning and earning also.Cryptotalk forum paying us free money.We should have do good for this forum.We have to create always helpful and useful topics.My aim in this forum to be a legendary members of this forum.I will work hard for this.

It’s good to remember why we’re here.  There are some members in this forum and they see it as a normal place to have fun which is not very good, we have to concentrate on this forum and take it as our source of knowledge and income!  We will be able to respect it and through this we will get great things.

Yes it help me and provide information about forum. So rules follow important. Make good post and new unique post which promote forum. But friend aim maybe different. Some maybe want to become trader, some want to investor, some want to gqin knowledge. Some maybe on just earnings. But we can get all these aim from crypto. 

yes thankyou for understanding what i have try to say following the rules are very important and straight forward doing the right thing at the rights time to make very thing go in right way.

of course it is time to remember and I think that one should look at this forum as a good chance to acquire knowledge about the new economy and to learn how to practice it and how is it possible to earn some money or even make a living out of it . in this case it is natural that you respect the rules of the forum.

You have pointed out all the facts that everyone should always remember. We are here to do a certain amount of things. To create useful topics and spread knowledge is the main motto of us. So we all should always stick to those. And we have to try to make this forum as effective as possible with a various kinds of useful posts. Informative posts can bring good effect to all of us

Well actually all these questions lead to one thing and that is to make money out here, these things are essentially important and we need to learn these things too but the main motive is to earn money.

• +1 1

Hello friend, Concerning me, I am here to profit by the skill of the individuals and notwithstanding that to build my capital! Since my capital as of recently is viewed as generally little, and through this discussion, my abilities in exchanging will be better, and for my capital, it will likewise be more noteworthy.

Hello friend, This is an extremely short discussion since its not just about procuring installments in crypto its about picking up information by following control of the gathering which is a major thing

Yes, my friend, the time has come ... most of the friends are here to work with this coding and earn money to improve their standard of living and have another return for these difficult days that we are going through.

That's true, it important we know why we are here, this post is very important especially for the new members like us, I find this topic very useful and important to me.i think post like this should be what new members see when the register the site

Why we are here because here we have done something good and from here we can earn something good. From here we get entertainment. From here we get entertainment. Because here we can get a lot.  It's time to do something good. We want to be successful

Hello everyone been you a new or old you should put that in mind on what ever quest you're going to engage yourself on it put it at the back of your mind that you're here to earn huge amount of money, because in everything you do there must be your aims and objective 

• +2 1

thanks for making a reminder post here in this forum because it is very needed here in this forum we are getting tons of spam posts which are pretty unnecessary and useless a lot people should stop this and I hope this post inspires people to do it better

Do you still remember the reason why you joined this forum, you want to make money from it and have crypto currency exchange knowledge,then you need to sit up and stay focus on your main target or reason in order to achieve your goals