Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

You can purchase ethereum and swell. I think those two coins are sufficient for long haul speculation. In the event that you have more cash, at that point purchase it.. You wil get profit 

On 10/19/2019 at 12:36 AM, Zzoro6110 said:

Buy classic and famous coins such as Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum
It has big profits and its market is huge

Yeah mate i think now bitcoin,litecoin and ethereum is most profitable coin.people are also interested to buy those three coin.

you can get it to fir the veggie tray to get the money for the phone bill and I will be in touch with hicare to get a hold of luck with your new

pretty much every coin in the market can be profitable if you handle your position correctly and bought the coin at the dip and sold when the coin goes up.

In present scenario the bitcoin is the best and more profitable but to buy now it is somewhat expensive wait for the keep watching and then as it gets downgraded thats the time grab it and i can assure that at any time it may increase to any extent.

Exactly no single coin or token is profitable.

You can get profit from various kinds of coins or tokens.

You know recently daily released at least 5 types of new tokens in the market.

You just need to get updated yourself about their updown price.

What is profitable is profitable, if it can be said for sure there are certainly many rich people today. Talking with the choice of Bitcoin alone is not necessarily a profit. So there are things that are valued a lot and sorting is not as easy as we talk right away, then it's right to profit. There is research and planning friend.

I advise you, my friend, to buy digital currencies that have a price and are traded on well-known platforms then you can earn your profits securely through trading

The best coin that will be profitable in cryptocurrency will bitcoin, and this is the best way to make it easy for us to earn from bitcoin

Bitcoin makea alot of money in a second so i will always choose this coin to make profits everyday.

Coins are more profitable, at least coins can give up fluctuations, from what I observe in the market, most tokens go to dumping.

On 10/19/2019 at 2:13 AM, Thekingcallme said:

You should choose between reliable currencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, which will almost certainly rise in price
Or choosing modern but dangerous currencies would be risky

Yeah mate your idea is really great and i think everyone should choose trusted coin for investment.because, trusted coin live long and added on many popular exchange.    

If you want quick profits, please do technical research and analysis later find out which one comes the fastest profit.

you want quick profits, please do technical research and analysis later find out which one comes the fastest profit.

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I need to get some coin or token propose me that coin or token are gainful for me I can capable hold for long time Can You help me by giving your precise

Hello my dear friend. You can buy the most famous and valuable cryptocurrency such as the bitcoin. Also ethererum is very popular crypto currency these days. You can Google for further information. 

You can invest in trx or bnb. They Both good Coin. Whete bnb is from exchanger binance. And trx is from trx blockchain. And you can also choose both.  

get some profit from buying altcoins. Because most of altcoins have a chance to be profitable. If you want a suggestion what coin you should buy, i think all of top 10 coin in coinmarketcap is worth to buy to get some profit.

I think all the token and coins are profitable but it has time because the market price up and down all the time so which price is up in the market then thats are profitable.

Different traders and people prefer different currency or coins but to me bit coin is the best best and more profitable.Though sometimes its value goes down but most of the time its value is high so the traders feel comfortable with bit coin.

I do not advise you to rely on the advice of others, but I advise you to learn trading methods and how to analyze the market and make your own decision.

Bitcoin is my first suggestion and altcoins like ETH, LTC, Waves, Dash are good too. You can deposit litecoins to coinpot wallet then invest in coipot wallet because it has coinpot tokens and they are very profitable. 1 coinpot token equals to 1 upto 4 satoshi its depends with the market. I earn 10K to 20K coinpot tokens everyday by just deposit 0.019 litecoins and convert them to coinpot tokens then i multiply them, though its risk but you need confidence.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

If you can afford to hold coins for long time then buys big coins like Bitcoin, altcoin or etherium. These will give you great profit if you hold them for long time 

On 10/19/2019 at 10:00 AM, hexwin said:

I don't think that any token is profitable like Bitcoin or major coins, but I know about one called Gold token, it is based on real gold, and it is used like gold stable token pegged with price of real gold. Not bad at all.

coin/token can be profitable, whoever inform you a sure coin may be profitable his in reality lying. dyor and forestall in search of funding recommendation

Unjustly speaking, the Crypto market is full of surprises, I'm which knowing the best coin to gain profits, most at times is by luck to reach h that feat, as even the tip coins and profitable and even the other altcoins. That's why traders don't tend to be specific on trading on a specific coin, over and over