Which token or coin are profitable ? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA

Which token or coin are profitable ?

My friend, it's a great initiative for you to buy, trade and profit from currencies, for me I advise you to buy the most famous currencies, including Bitcoin, Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's the most traded, more profitable, i recommend it. 

• +1 1

Every token and coin is important and have a specific value. It's game of the market.  When the prices become greater then the value high other wish low.  In the present days bitcoin is the best. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I think Litecoin and Ethereum are really good currencies that you can invest in. It's really good. You can look at their timelines. They are candidates for a lot higher.

What you can do if it will be in the long term use the most reliable ones such as ETH and BTC because if you decide to go to the new cryptocurrencies you may not be able to achieve good results since this will depend a lot on the popularity of the token or cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 5:59 PM, Tom Brandon said:

Bitcoin is more profitable cryptocurrency.There are also have more profitable currency like Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin etc.You can choose one of them.These all currency is most profitable cryptocurrency.

Yeah bitcoin have been the most profitable currency in the world, and there are so many investors who want to invest on bitcoin and the price is so good, but i prefer beginners and newbie who want to invest on cryptocurrency to use thus coins that have low price like litecoin and XRP.

• +1 1

Dear friend if you want that we people suggest a coin for you for the purpose of holding. Then my view is the etherium and bitcoin. These coins have greater value.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 7:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I want to buy some coin or token.  suggest me that coin or token are profitable for me. I can able hold for long time. Can You help me by giving your accurate .

I think that you should search and see the first currencies in the market, such as Bitcoin, Ether and Light. The currencies are really good, and this will be decided by you later.

all coin or token are profitable but when it comes on the set of coin which you can get higher profits, are the altcoins as the alternate coins apart from bitcoin. as altcoin is well versed now in which we nave defi coin now in the crypto economy are examples of coin which can give profits or are profitable in having to use them

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/18/2019 at 1:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

I recommend always having in btc and eth because their demand will make this currency never fall through the floor it will never fall, the btc will always be popular so invest in it.

• +3 1

The ltc currency because its price is low and its movement is linked to the movement of bitcoin, and profits can be made if its analysis is adhered to. Also, the xrp currency is now an excellent currency for storage and its goals are previous peaks.

• +2 1

On 10/18/2019 at 10:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

Dude I think it depends upon the experience and the market value of the coins that on which time and how much the coin price rises but there is some less risk in Bitcoins and ertherum.so first have a look on all the coins at the time of investment

On 10/18/2019 at 6:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

Mate I will advice you to do some research first, because what is good for may be bad someone else, by doing research you won't just know the good coin but you will have full details about all digital currencies both the present and historical data. I will urge to visit coinmarketcap, the best website where you can read updates about any digital currencies...

On 10/18/2019 at 1:30 PM, MD SADIR HOSSAIN MRIDA said:

If you want good profits I understand that with tokens you could achieve it since they are always used for some game or event but I would not know which one to recommend, but if you want to win money you can use the yobit investbox

• +1 1

The best coin that i know in cryptoworld that is profitable is the bitcoin and the token is the yo token, both have good market value and have good demand in Crypto market.. 

I think that bitcoin is the coin which is most profitable right now, although it is not good to buy at an all time high, check out coins like ethereum or dogecoin.

• +1 1

On 10/6/2020 at 12:56 PM, sarahmoses202020 said:

As a beginner I would definitely suggest Bitcoin for you. Bitcoin is easy to make profit from. Because if the high users and market cap it has it is very easy to make profits from if you make the right predictions. If you are even okay with Bitcoin then you would not be thinking of any other coin.

Yes bitcoin is best. But if you want to earn by other cryptocurrencies so my dear friend you should choose one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies.

Choose a coin from a blockchain company that already has customers and has partners. Famous altcoins also include, Monero, Ripple, Stellar Lumens, Doge, and Dash. There are quite a few of them. Actually buying between coins and tokwn is just as important and also the same as making a lot of profit for you so the only coins I can recommend to buy are Pundix and Cardano. 

Still brother no one knows the right coins to invest indeed still suggest u to make a good research and go with your satisfaction but as u are a newbie so would like to advise u to invest in leat risky currencies like Bitcoin or ethereum bcz if u loss than loss would be minimum and would be able to better comprehend the situation

I will suggest you to invest in bit coin because having good privacy and more profit,buy a bit coin for long time which will be proved for you more profitable,the price of this coin is more stable and increasing,crypto industry is popular all over world i really like it.

There are lots of token or coins are beneficial for online trading but i prefer bitcoin than others because bitcoin is famous and save currency which is beneficial than others so i advised you to trade in bitcoin currency and if you want to invest in online trading then you trade in bitcoin and also invest in this currency. 

Now a days bitcoin is at low price so this is best time to buy bitcoin and after two months you sold it then it give you lots of profit which will give you lots of earning

There are many digital currencies that you can hold for a long time, but Bitcoin comes first

Then comes Ethereum and Litecoin, where you have a project and a clear and good future to keep and make good profits

There is no telling but one way people are actually earning is the whole story of money , staking , this is and has become very profitable and people should enjoy building this this is really important and we should be able to grow with it the idea is to really clear that effort to really clear that power behind it, there are different issues of things that we can level in such a clear market, 

• +1 1

The best known and most profitable cryptocurrencies that are in the market and that you can invest in them are these:

BTC: $ 23795.5200 (+ 0.3%)
🔻 LTC: $ 113.6459 (-4.5%)
🔻 ETH: $ 648.0000 (-1.3%)
DOGE: $ 0.0046 (+ 21.7%)
DASH: $ 113.9977 (+ 7.8%)
ME: $ 2448.9999 (+ 2.1%)

I put its price there and the percentage raised today, any of the cryptocurrencies are a very good decision to invest in it, but the one I recommend the most in this case is the bitcoin that is increasing greatly in these times and you are making hypotheses that bitcoin can reach 100,000 dollars this 2021.

That is my personal criteria, I hope it works for you.

• +2 1