Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Cryptocurrency is used as a medium of information to educate others about trade and mining. Telegram has become a social network widely used by people in the cryptoworld, used to create groups and communities where ideas and methods are shared with businessmen and students. It has also been used to create chat bots to provide investment services to generate% profitability (passive profit).

Well, I used to find this telegram channel useful to find out the cryptocurrency prices. Though, I don't use it anymore, as telegram makes my phone laggy, and a bunch of notifications cause me to uninstall telegram app, and now I use websites like Coinmerketcap and Coingecko for checking out the live prices of cryptocurrencies in real-time.

• +2 1

Thank you very much, as I was looking for a tool like this to know the price of currencies without the need to always search the sites and cryptocurrency platforms. I think that this tool will benefit many members of this forum.

Dear friend, I appreciate your effort for sharing this kind of information in the platform but I am skeptical about telegram since almost everyone knew that there lots of scammers present in that program. I really suggest that everyone should be careful and be mindful of your decisions especially if you were really into that program. Think before you click the information they send to you.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:38 AM, Jame dumune said:

I didn't believe any propel in telegram because I suppose telegram is a spot of spammers for the reason that I before now got scammed by them .
hopefully that's express is fair and trustable for telegram abuser

@Jame dumune Telegram is a place like social media websites that contain alot of scammers. Its good we should be careful when using the website and avoid clicking unnecessary links, because this among the major ways scammers are using cheating people. 

I don't trust the resources from telegrams a little, often projects from there are just a scam that can take your money.

Thee as many Crypto currencies scams and most of them are on telegram. You should be very careful with telegram and always make sure that you ask before making any decisions. That way you will be exposing them and also making sure that you don't get scammed.

On 3/18/2021 at 5:43 AM, Gimini said:

@Jame dumune Telegram is a place like social media websites that contain alot of scammers. Its good we should be careful when using the website and avoid clicking unnecessary links, because this among the major ways scammers are using cheating people. 

Fact and since they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold then we also need to avoid giving them our personal informations because they can use it against us later on.

What an easy and simple way to find out currency rates quickly. Most of the members suffer from this problem due to the slow loading of the internet pages and the lack of a reliable source to give me the real price value of the cryptocurrencies. So such a robot would solve many problems and I would insert it and monitor prices every day

• +3 1

Yes, this bot I use in my daily life. It helps me reach the price of the currency I want in a short time and a shortcut, and this saves me from opening the platform every period.

• +5 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

I am not the use of Telegram because one of my friend advice that never use Telegram and I also not like this App therefore I am not using it and I don't know about the thing that I am going in it I have heard from many people that in telegram there are many scammers and people are losing their money.

• +3 1

Yes, thank you for this useful information, which can be used by all members interested in the world of cryptocurrencies, trading and investment, through which they can know the prices of their cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

You share such a nice information among us .I do not know anything about it .After reading your post I know little bit .I will get more information about this and will share soon among all of you .

@Omar Ommeish Thank you for sharing such a good information in the forum. Previously I have used similar telegram bots to find out the prices of coin/tokens, though it was not updated in real-time, so I had to shift to website to view coin information. If your telegram bot works perfect, I will be using it.

In my point of view crypto currency is groups on telegram is fake and can stole your money. I will advise you that doesn't join any telegram group for crypto currency exchange and trading. This forum is real and very good for earning and learning. This forum gave you a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency trading and exchanges.

thank you for telling us about this but you can search it on Coingecko Site where you can search the Volume and Total supply too

Thanks bro for sharing this, i was already fear when i read the heading because there are many scammers in telegram and i thought it was a scam alert. But thanks much because that bot will help us to know many things including pricing while we are chatting with friends on telegram...

Thank you soon much dear for sharing your opinion with us .I will definitely join the telegram and see it's feature 🥰 because we should search about new things . thanks 

On 3/21/2021 at 9:11 AM, Tallest said:

Fact and since they have many techniques they use to cheat less experience people in cryptowold then we also need to avoid giving them our personal informations because they can use it against us later on.

Many people are falling on such scammers trap must especially people that are not aware that there is scammers using telegram when they join newly getting cheated by such scammers quickly, due to lack of knowing. But people that have been working on telegram for long time know about telegram, it's difficult that will see scammers cheat such people easily.

It is a very useful feature, for fans of cryptocurrencies, this robot will help them to know the prices of cryptocurrencies at any time, and it will be very easy, as it requires us to put the name of the cryptocurrency only.

• +3 1

Yes bro I totally agree with you I have also same opinion about telegram, because telegram is a scammers hot spot, in this platform any project launch their behind one scam involved, so its my honest request don't trust telegram, I am also one of the victim of this telegram scammers.

• +2 1

On 3/22/2021 at 9:39 AM, Gimini said:

But people that have been working on telegram for long time know about telegram, it's difficult that will see scammers cheat such people easily.

You actually have a good point but you know scammers are very smart which make them have lots of methods of cheating people around, for me as long as this  forum exist I will never join any airdrop campaigns in telegram because it's just a waste of time.

I really appreciate you for your contribution but I am afraid of telegram bot because many of them belongs to scammers and that is why I prefer making use of coinmarketcap because it is the best in this aspect, it gives full details of coins and there marketcap of the coin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.