Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Thank you so much sir for sharing this useful information with us this information is very helpful for us specially for beginners I'll join this group this will helps me alot to know the rates of cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Yes dear friend your post is very well and you share very useful information but I heard from a lot of people's that there are many scammers on telegram so I think that it would not be beneficial for us to join telegram. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Thank you for sharing this. As we know number of cryptocurrency scams are done through the channel of telegrams. You should be aware and careful about these scams because number of fraudulent bots used telegram botting for their mean purposes.

I think it's a very useful post. But I don't think telegrams will be needed to look at the current prices of currencies. Because you can easily access the current prices on the internet.

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this great information with us.it is really very easy to check the rate of coins by using this cryptocurrency telegram bot just by typing the name of coin.it is really very helpful to find the rates of coin.

• +3 1

You are for your information, and we will certainly try to find ways to get help from here which is the telegram post found here.  Perhaps this could be of great benefit.  We will definitely look into it once. Telegram is a crypto-friendly project and there are lots of materials that help crypto users and developers.  I think this message will help cryptocurrency to a new higher LVL. Thanks guys.

Thank you friend for share your informative and helpful post.This post help everybody specially new members.Cryptocurrencies with just one touch. It will really save a lot of our time.Telegram is crypto-friendly project and there are a lot of useful instruments which help crypto users and developers.

Telegram communities are still very helpful to consumers. But it's also accurate that there are a lot of scams open in the telegram as well. But it seems like bots, too, are also very helpful to consumers. And crypto whale is indeed excellent at seeing the values of cryptocurrency as well as the increases of cryptocurrencies. There are also other helpful bots available.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Hi dear friend I am also using telegram but I don't have information about this feature but I am now thankful to you for sharing this valuable information  and it's very important for us to know about the prices of the crypto currency and improve our knowledge.

I have this bot in my telegram, it is very useful, I think it is the most popular but it is the only one of its kind, I have not seen more bots for prices of cryptocurrencies in real time, I only know CryptoWhale, I am also in several groups Telegram and use that bot, it is as accurate as possible, I like it, it gives me many facilities when it comes to knowing a price.

In fact, I use this bot, it is really cool, I can learn many details through it, currency rates and calculate certain quantities of them, Coin Market Cap and Bitcoin Dominance, in addition to that I can set alerts when certain prices are reached.

Thanks of you dear I wasn't know about this feature this is helpful for us. When we trade then this need to know about rates and then we can check prices from here.  @Sandra98

I am very thankful dear mate for this advice , I think we all need get benefit from using Telegram in useful way and this is one of those helpful way to use it . i will look for immediately now in my account in Telegram 

Thanks for the update mate I would surely check the telegram bot but as for me I would prefer to use my browser search engine to check for rates of crypto currencies I think that means Is better

Dear Friend! Cryptocurrency is a good platform to learn about crypto currencies. You can learn about trading and investing. Telegram may be helpful for all of us. 

Thanks for your informative post. It will be very helpful for us. I will try that bot also and use it for trading. Hope you will post more informative posts like it and we will learn many topics from your post.

I really suggest that everyone should be careful and be mindful of your decisions especially if you were really into that program. Think before you click

In the telegram their are many bots airdrop to complete it to get mpney. But mostly are fake they worked from the user and scam to the peoples. But some are give the reward of your working.

To me i think telegram is the most used social media platform by crypto users. Telegram is mostly used for it is popular and very easy to operate

Good my  dear mate you shared a informative post about the telegram feature which is about cryptotalk. So I hope it will give us a lot of help regarding check the cryptocurrency rate on telegram.

Having things like this makes us feel relaxed and happy 😅😅

Really, it is useful ,, all we have to do is write the name of the currency and we will know its price and exchange rate, instead of opening the browser or Google and searching a lot until we find its daily bulletin ..

Thank you very much for this information, my friend❤️

very good information dear friend, the much easier way to obtain information in telegram, I also think that an extension could be made in other groups and use this bot as an administrator to clarify price questions, I think it would also be a good option for users telegram would not be a bad idea.