Cryptocurrency in Telegram - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Cryptocurrency in Telegram

Hello there dear friend, thankyou for sharing this valuable piece of information. I will surely look into the bot that you have shoen here on telegram. Always look out for scammers in telegram also.

Thank you for sharing the data. They have no question that wire may be a incredible implies of communication. I have learned a parcel from it. There are numerous bots that ready to earn.There are bounty of valuable bots, for illustration, boutiques for the Yobit stage, where it calculates Satoshi's claim proprietorship, for illustration, against the dollar, agreeing to Yobit's price.

i think most of the people know this site social media  easy to find app telegram more stranger  messages in telegram and that more groups. But  in the telegram more fake bitcoin  site available and safe choose  better one. Crypto is very helpful site. 

Unlike other messaging app using telegram for crypto business is simple. You doesn't require any additional software beacuse of the power of telegram group and telegram channels. Cryptocurrencys admin has been using Crypto telegram group or Crypto telegram channel to market their business and manage theri customer relationship.

I think it is a good tool for us to have around when we want to know the price of any cryptocurrency before making an important transaction. Thank you friend, your tool was a great help.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 10:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

It's a really useful bot, try it out.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

كريبتو.PNG

Thanks for sharing this valuable information my friend. As a new member I always looking for this kind of thing. So I will surely join this telegram group and see what it will lend me to. Still now everything was good for me in crypto talk so I hope everything will be good in the future too.

Thanks dear, I was not really aware about the feature before reading this post. If its real then it is a very good feature it will make easy for many traders to know the price of the coins. 

• +2 1

There are a few curiously cryptocurrency bots on wire, one of them is this. This is often fair quicker than checking online for data around a cryptocurrency, but I trust it works from a dependable source.

Thank you so much for sharing this useful topic for us. There are many groups in telegram which is fake so before sharing anything please make sure its good to continue. There are some bot which is really helpful for us when we comment coins name it will share its price and all other details.

Yes friend, it is one of my favorite bots, since it allows me to consult the value of any cryptocurrency anywhere and quickly, some groups that talk about cryptocurrencies use that bot so that their users can consult while they chat, in my opinion it is one of the best and I always use it.

• +1 1

Telegram is a single app that available in Play store and mostly used for the cryptocurrency. It's a biggest source of the popularity of the crypto currencies. Those people who know about the crypto used the telegram app. It's also called the app for scammers.

In fact, I do not trust such bots, as I prefer to know the price accurately by entering the Binance platform and knowing the real currency rates.

• +4 1

Yes, this bot is very useful because it saves me time in opening platforms and monitoring prices as it provides me with information about the currency price and currency changes during the past hours in addition to trading volume.

There are a lot of useful bots on the Telegram regarding cryptocurrencies.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:07 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

I want to tell you about a useful tool found in the Telegram program and we can benefit from it, and this bot through which we can see currency rates only by writing the name of the currency that we want to know its price.

كريبتو.PNG

Much obliged to you such a huge amount for imparting to us a particularly delightful data I will currently participate in this Telegram gathering. I attempt it and perceive how it goes

A very informative topic my friend. It was very helpful to all of us here in forum.

I have already seen a lot of crypto currency campaigns in telegram but many of them are not legit, they want to scam us. But when I search for that CryptoWhale bot I just realized that it was very useful to all crypto users especially to trader because it can easily notify if has a big funds that is being transacted so that we can track the price market on what will be the next move. Thank you for this.

• +3 1

Thanks for sharing this information with us. The bot in telegram will help crypto traders to be updated about the value and current prices of different coins in the crypto market. The bot can also analyse the movements of whales in the market. 

كريبتو.PNG

Hey mate, it because of the reality 90% of wire stuff are tricksters and phony yet thinking about that it is the commercial center cost we should view in the event that it'll help despite the fact that I'm new and searching for a way of contributing my capital possibly this may help

كريبتو.PNG

Wow presently realizing the market rates have gotten so natural. Much obliged companion for your benevolence and sharing of a particularly instructive post and I can be refreshed with the digital currencies with only one touch. It will truly save a great deal of my time.

Thank you for showing a mind to share the nformation about this feature which I think many wouldn't know before and is a very useful in knowing the currency market prices without much effort and time.

Thanks my dear mate for sharing this information with all of us.As you know we all are learning here and by sharing this information you are raising our knowledge which is appreciable.Before this i did not know much about telegram but now i am looking forward to it.Thanks again

From your post telegram seems very useful and easy. But I have never used telegram. But now I must use telegram to get information on cryptocurrency. Thanks for pointing me to a useful feature.

• +1 1

Thanks for providing this information. I have only heard about scammers on telegram. I never thought that it can be useful for earning money as well.

That is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing that. People tend to keep all the goodies for themselves and I appreciate your generosity . This is the kind of members that are the building blocks . I am now trying trading and have to check on the rates now and then and I am pretty sure that I along with many other people can use it.

Telegram bots are very helpful since we quickly know the price of cryptocurrencies and that bot is very useful since it keeps us informed about the price of any cryptocurrency, so it helps a lot and makes it easier for us to know the price.

Hi mate, thanks for sharing this useful post on this great forum. As a new member on the forum, you are supposed to be following post and comments of this nature that will add to your knowledge. So thanks for the idea.