How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

How do you determine if a cryptocurrency is legit?

This is very useful and learning based question that you share in the post we should check the coin and then invest on that coin if we invest and then its value become zero then we face lose. 

• +2 1

On 4/24/2020 at 5:02 AM, Naylor89 said:

As you now there are more than 5,000 different cryptocurrencies. Some have really shady names and some of their websites didn't even have other contact information than an email address and hidden whois information, so it seem like quite a few are blatant scams. So what's the best ways that actually can be used to tell the legit ones as cryptocurrency?

The best way is to play it safe, you should only invest in cryptocurrencies that appear within coinmarketcap, to be more specific it should only be done in the top 100 or 50, so the risk is reduced and your money will be relatively safe.

Well, I believe that one of the most important way to recognize which cryptocurrecy is legit is to look how they are performing, but if you observed that a coin is just stagnant without any improvement in it price nor acceptance, then definitely that coin has a question mark as to it legality.

There are thousands of cryptocurrencies listed on the coinmarketcap site, but we don't need to know all the ones that are legitimate. We just need to determine which crypto to trade or invest in, just select the top cryptocurrency and your trading will be successful if you can manage it. We don't need to learn all the cryptos on the coinmarketcap site, it will just confuse you.

Yeah their are many fack cryptocurrencys out their, but the most easiest way to check if a coin is legit and scam all you have to do is see which wallet accepts that coin and if the wallet is legit then you are good to go.

It is clear and it is even proved by many many people that this site or this currency is absolutely lift and there is no any doubt about it so we don't need to worry about this because ma y of the senior members are getting benefits from it year after year .

• Useful or interesting 1

There are many coins listed in coinmarketcap for trading it is very difficult to find which Crypto coin is good for investment before investment search project detail and chek detail od the team working behind other main thing is supply of coin in market and how much volume

I agree with you there are many cryptocurrencies there are scams, so we must be careful before investing in any cryptocurrency, for me I ask questions to experts before buying any cryptocurrency

• +4 1

The best way to know if a project is a scam or not, is to know who supports it and if it is listed in an exchange, after knowing who is sponsoring it, go to the official Twitter and review all the information there is about it, in addition From this, read all the news and projects that there is regarding him, look for all the necessary information before entering this project, be clear that as long as you have information, quality will come.

Although scammers are well known for creating an aura of legitimacy, there are some lessons that can be learned from past schemes that can help you avoid the scams themselves. The question of who is behind the project ?? Look on the company, the founders and the project team, check their LinkedIn pages, and search Google to see if there are any reasons for suspicion. Other cryptocurrencies, check the profile carefully. Also Verify the project on news sites: As advice that should be taken into account, it is useful to check the type of newspaper articles about the project to see if they are written objectively, or published as part of a PR campaign.

After testing the cryptocurrency's uniqueness, the team behind the project that released it in the market, total circulating stocks, and trading volumes on various exchange platforms, I can decide if the cryptocurrency is legit or a scam.

In my personal opinion, you should search through Google well for cryptocurrencies and find out whether they are legitimate or not, so I advise you in the beginning to search carefully.

On 3/22/2021 at 4:08 PM, Aboamer said:

Dear with ease you can know that the currency is legitimate or not by searching for it on Google and YouTube, this is easy but watch out. Because there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that are fraudulent. 

You can do research on a coin or a crypto site and you would be told that it is legit just because it pays the users, but that is not always the case, sometimes they pay at first and scam in the end. The only thing to determine for sure is time, time would tell everything.

I think it is totally depend on our mental ability or our belief anzd there is no specific criteria for the cryptocurrency legit or not .

• +1 1

Just dealing with reliable and famous platforms such as Binance makes me trust the currencies that I buy are real, I do not know if there is a second way to find out, perhaps the currency price difference between buying and selling may determine whether the currency is fraudulent or real.

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but first we have to choose ancient cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and to click, inquire and collect information about the currency we choose.

Yes, you are right, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but first we have to choose ancient cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and to click, inquire and collect information about the currency we choose.

You can search for the manufacturer of this coin and know its work and whether it is authorized either not and collect some information and also can benefit from others' experiences.

• +5 1

I do not think that there is an effective and foolproof way to verify this, but before investing or dealing with any new currency I conduct research about it and the companies that support it and the currency project, I think that in this way I can distinguish currencies that may bring good profits

• +2 1

I think you can search for the currency on the CoinMarketCap website or search for news related to the currency and its project from reliable sites to see if the currency is real and successful or only SCAM.

• +1 1

There are many sites that you can use to find out currencies if they are fraudulent or listed within reliable platforms and you can search for a currency project, and all of this requires choosing secured sites that give reliable news.

• +3 1

I think that the time in the market and the profitability, because that helps you define if it is reliable, although before investing I recommend that you investigate a little about the currency so that you are not going to lose your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your right some crypto are scams and you need to make sure that what you are investing on is legit and will be able to help you in making good profits. You can try to do this by getting reviews and doing your own research about the particular project

Today in the month and year that I am writing this post there are more than 8,000 Cryptocurrencies, that means that we have to choose the currency in which we want to specialize, we have to learn to follow the currencies that we like so that we can have higher returns, both in the short term and long term, for that we have to learn a good trading system.

Although there are a lot of illegal currencies, but do not worry about that, you should keep this matter and not disclose to anyone about your business. Because there are a lot of currencies banned and you cannot work on it. So keep the matter private to yourself.

• +3 1

My dear friend, in order to determine the legitimacy of any currency, you must investigate its activity in the world of encryption, what are its advantages and methods of circulation, you must verify well any currency before starting its investment and the high price of any currency. This is evidence of its legitimacy and the biggest example of the Bitcoin currency

• +3 1