Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Is there any site compared or similar to cryptotalk?

The number one option after Cryptocurrency is Bitcoin Talk, but recently I heard about a platform called stock forum, it pays satoshi, but its laws are different and the quantity is a lot less so the best only is to work here with all seriousness and commitment.

Yes, there are different locales that are comparable to crypto conversation, but working here is way better since you'll get a reasonable wage in trade for working hard and earnestly, and you'll also gain encounter, so I think it is the finest put for any venture .

There are some similar forums like this one but it is more difficult to work from it. And to participate in signature campaigns and start earning you need to rank in forums which is extremely troublesome work. And it can be done very easily here.

Yes dear friend it is bitcointalk but earning  is too much tough in this platform  and  cryptotalk is  too much easy to earn and learn so i  prefer cryptotalk is good platform for earning. 

• +1 1

I heared that there has some site which is similar to Cryptotalk but I haven’t tried them any time because i think Cryptotalk is a great platform for earning and learning and it’s easy to work here than other sites.

The only site that I can compare would be bitcointalk which is also a very good forum and also contains a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. However it is not as good as this one in terms of values and active members that are posting contents.

I was also doing my research and I could not find any other platform that is like cryptotalk, the trust that this forum transmits is great because the one who is here can all work calmly as long as we do not break the rules I hope we all do super well.

I agree with you, dear. I personally did some research and did not find a platform that enjoys such safety and credibility as such a decent platform, so we are all grateful to it and encourage everyone to quickly join this forum.

• +3 1

No there is no site similar to cryptotalk 

Cryptotalk is just amazing platform in the whole world 

we all love this platform 

We are happily working on this platform 

This single platform gives us complete information and knowledge about digital currency like crypto currency 

This platform also gives us earning with learning 

This platform improves our communication skills 

There is no similar forum for this forum 
Other sites are very difficult to earn compared to this forum, where guaranteed earning along with a huge amount of useful information

No, in fact, there is no honest, secure site that respects the laws and rules like Cryptotalk, it is the best ever that informs its members and gives them money in return for publishing and commenting.

Dear Mate, Cryptotalk is such an informative website which not only gives knowledge about cryptocurrencies but also gives little coins to start the journey of trading. Bitcointalk is similar to cryptotalk but it is not easy like cryptotalk. Make your efforts for this site and make reasonable income.

On 4/24/2020 at 1:51 PM, Babubu609 said:

I was on investigation to be sure if there could be any sites that is good and legit as cryptotalk, from my investigation I end up not finding any forum that pays per post as in here, I want to know if their are some colleagues if mine that made the same research if they are successful to meet any site that correspond and is the same and paying as in cryptotalk?

Hello my dear friend, as of now I don’t know yet if this crypto talk are similar of some sites because I'm a beginner here and I read your topic and i was interesting, so i read some comment and majority of them the answer yes there is a similar crypto talk site.

Yes, there are sites that are similar to encrypted talk, but they may be difficult to work with. This forum is better if we compare these sites. It is easy to use and also quick to work and you can learn everything about this forum.

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is best forum in the whole world it's method of earning and learning is simple and easy website and it's ruel and regulations is also simple and I think there is no similar if cryptotalk.cryptotalk is best for us

According to my little experience and my limited research, I have not found any site similar to this site in all respects in terms of material and scientific interest, and I would like to continue with it for a long time

Yes dear I have a seen a site which is like Crypto talk . This site is bitcointalk Where we also posting but it is tough for earning . Here we need to increase our ranks. When we increase our rank then we get earning. I have joined bitcoin talk but it was difficult for me and I didn't understand I left. 

• +1 1

As for me, I do not have information about a forum or site that could give you money or cryptocurrencies like this forum that we work in, so I advise you to focus on working here and try to double your profits by doing all that is required of you on the day, so I think that even if there is another forum or My profit site will not be as good as this forum

• +4 1

There are many sites that provide the same service, but not with the same professionalism. I hope there will be more forums that are similar to us, but I do not think

I have worked in many forums online but I have never seen a better forum like this.  I don't think there is a forum that can be compared to this one.  Anyone can work in this forum very easily and there is no problem with payment...

Well frankly speaking I haven't find any forum like cryptotalk because it offer us knowledge and experience about crypto and we also earn at the same time. We are benefiting alot  In this forum buddy although there's so many legit sites but they offer meagre money. 

Yes there are many other forums exactly like cryptotalk account but you say the fact that cryptotalk has been the best all over other forums we can see in cryptocurrency... 

As far as I know,there is another site like Cryptotalk named Bitcointalk.You can also earn from here.But the payment method of it is very complicated.You can also earn a good profit at Cryptotalk.

Hello my friend, I see this forum gives you money, experience, and knowledge about everything related to digital cryptocurrencies.