First thing to know as a beginner - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

First thing to know as a beginner

This steps would help the newbies into realizing what to do,when to do and where to do.its important to note the regulations guiding the forum.this basic information and principles would impact on them the right direction to take.

Dear friend you post a great information about beginners. You really deserve high reputation. It will be very helpful for whom are new at this platform.

Wow this is a comprehensive post all beginners must read nice job her mate this literally answers some frequently asked questions by beginners.

The very first things you have to know as a beginners that is to carefully read the forum rules and regulations senction completely. Then make your mind to post comments which is very rare and valueable and knowledge full . Make your own research and chose your topic and descridbe your opinion what you see about that post.

On 4/24/2020 at 10:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Thanks a billion for giving us all in one page .

I appreciate your effort for the help of newbies .

It contains almost answer of every question of newbies .

Thanks again.

Thanks my dear mate for this useful and most most important and informative post. But it is important fr those members who are new here at this platform. For all of us who have complete almost the 300 posts there are more a lot of things we should learn about the forum. So that we can survive here easily at cryptotalk. And now we should also learn the things related to the Cryptocurrency and trading etc.

On 4/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, Babubu609 said:

As a new register member you may find it difficult to look for help and the rules guiding the forum, but here first thing you need to come across before starting anything like posting in the forum, you need to check the guidelines. What are the rules guiding the forum but here are some that are important and compulsory guide made easy for you 

Here are some questions you need to ask yourself and search for the answers.

1. How do I make a post?

2. Which of the forums are recommended for posting and receiving payments?

3. How many post are needed daily?

4. What is the total length of each unique post ?

5. How many post should I do before I start receiving my payments?

6. What are prohibited and what are the consequences if breaking the forum rules?

7. Which Countries are banned from posting?

This are answers that supposed to come to your mind after reading the following questions mate.

1. You can make a post depending on your own choice to which forum you select you learn and share experience and knowledge with excluding the off topic. You can attend attend to any topic and chat with many friend on cryptcurrency you chat see posts and reply to friends.

2. All topic are recommended for posting except the off topic.

3. You are instructed to post only 30 post daily to receive payment you can do more than that but make sure you know the you wi be paid of 30 post even if you post 100, 30 post is equivalent to 30,000satoshi. You will receive your payment in yobit after the completion of 100 post.

4. The length of post needed should not be less than 100 characters respectively if you wish you can do more than 100

5. As I said earlier you must do 100 unique post before you start receiving any payments.

6. Multiple accounts, copy and pasting previous post of other users, spamming the forum, low quality post all this listed are prohibited be careful doing this will lead to banning of accounts take notice.

7. This countries are banned from receiving payments and posting.

from 25 February yobit does not pay for massages from these countricountries-

NIGERIA, EGYPT, PAKISTAN'S, INDONESIA, VENEZUELA, BANGLADESH, PHILIPS

this countries are restricted from posting because 95% of them are low quality posters and spammers.

This can clearly be seen by any one from yobit before linking your account if you are from this countries make sure you are aware not to post and receive payments.

This had been made clear for all of you to make good arrangements on how to be a good user and help cryptotalk to move forward. 

I have some experts ahead of me so we shall look forward to their replies in what More explanation they gonna add us in other to help us.

Yes, this is also true. Beginners must review all sections of the forum, learn from the elderly, and respect the opinions found in the forum

Much obliged to you my companion for this incredible clarification 

What's more, explain a few significant focuses for new supporters 

In any case, interestingly, supporters don't distribute pointless data or that they duplicate different posts on the site since this may open them to erase posts or even a boycott. 

Or then again on the off chance that they register on the site on various occasions, this will open them to a boycott

Yes, basically! This poster requires you to follow all the rules and regulations mentioned in your post. Otherwise apprentices are prohibited in this forum.  Beginners always follow the instructions about the Cryptotalk Forum. And cannot send and copy in this forum. The beggar needs to learn from veterans and experienced people and read about crypto talk forum posts. Otherwise you will get tied up.

As a beginner you should take time to learn about getting familiar with the forum. You can get a lot if useful knowledge there and also how to make use of the forum correctly. You will also learn how to trade using yobit.

This topic is very good because it can help a lot those who are just starting out and forget that they must comply with certain rules. This is good so that we do not forget them and can comply with them to the letter.

• +1 1

Thank you brother for sharing this wonderful post this may help newbie to learn more about cryptotalk currency..

In this platform we can earn money and we can learn more about cryptotalk currency fourm.

This platform anyone can join and learn and earn with good reputation.

Thank you'

As a  begginer, i think we must need basic knowledge about crypto currancy.we also need acquire knowlege about the rules and regulation of this platform.there are some optuons whice we have to need avoid by all time.

أنت ، كمبتدئ ، أول الأشياء التي يجب أن تعرفها وتتعلمها هي القواعد والقوانين التي تريد العمل بها مع هذا التشفير حتى لا تقع في الخطأ أو يتم حظرك وتفقد رصيدك

As a beginner you must observe about this forum and study from others how to put posts and develop on the knowledge,study from the post who are already established in this form ask help from your friends and go on.

As a beginner you must to know the tiles and regulations of the forum. If you are familiar of rules of the forum then you will not violate it and you will be able to make good and informative posts and comments. Your comments and posts were not deleted by moderator and you will get handsome money.

Regarding point number 3 .. Are you sure of the allowed number of comments that are paid for is thirty comments .. to my knowledge the maximum is twenty comments .. and they should all receive positive evaluations .. And there are those who wrote in the comments because the limit The maximum number of comments that we can write is infinite ... this is strange because I used to think that the maximum number per day is fifty comments

First Of all I advise you to enter the beginner section because you will learn here a lot of old members, you have to understand the rules of the forum, so that you do not be subjected to the warning, and be aware that your post contains enough information, and that the content is useful, but Tawfiq Azizi. 

I think if we the beginners can work with this topic we will find it easy here in the forum, the topic is well created and the criteria needed to do to avoid lots of things, am happy I come across this post,it will serve as a guide to me as a new member

Thanks alot my friend for sharing such an informative post on this forum. Through this forum the new members get knowledge that how to work on this forum and how to make the unique and good content post. By reading this post members gain alot of information about that forum and how to work on this forum. 

On 9/11/2020 at 3:42 AM, Marks33 said:

This is great post because it provide answers to most questions that comes to the mind of every new member in this forum. The post will help new members to avoid making mistakes that can cause problems for him/her eg like creating of multiple accounts can cause banning of account.

Well, that's true mate but we shouldn't always post this kind of topic because this is now already posted in general rules in this forum, we need to tell for new members that they're required to reall all of those rules and regulations in this forum.

Thank you friend your posts are very informative for me and all newbies if the all newbies want to successful on this platform so definitely they read this posts and also follow them these steps....

This is great and helpful post to all users of this forum especially to beginners.   it is an excellent way to guide a newbi to have stopped in to this platform for a long time  and help them  , thanks for bringing in this valuable information. 

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information with us my friend. It is really helpful and useful for all the members especially newbies in this forum. The content in this topic helps to increase the knowledge about it and to know better it.

• +1 1

The comment you made for us I think very few others make such comments for us because I am so glad to read your comment that we will know how we can work here and how we can stay away from the ban here Thank you so much for us  Nice to make a comment

• Useful or interesting 1