Who are the experts? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

I think that from the word itself everybody can understood what is the meaning of expert and it will be better my friend stop criticizing the new members although they are new we can’t blame them rather than who sued knowledge regarding it

• +2 1

When your post count increases your rank will also increase. And after achieving the highest rank or achieving 1000 plus posts then you will be an expert in this forum.

The experience here is tied a little bit because we are within a sea of expectations and information. I believe that an expert can navigate strongly in a sea of cryptocurrencies and not drown.

Those people are the experts who have some special qualities. Such as they have enough knowledge and experience. They are hard worker.They can help you in any situation. They always write  useful, meaningful and logical comments which can help for other members.

In my point of view, the experts are those members who are old on this platform and know all rules and the included information of the platform, i think they have responsibilities of taking care of new members and help them to become experts like them.

This topic is very interesting.you have pointed out a great point about the experts.i agree with your terms which should be present in a person who is considered as an expert.An expert person in any platform must guide his Junior when they are going on the wrong way .He must tell them about his mistakes and experience mHe must tell them what to pick and what to avoid .

Thanks you for sharing many knowledge and experience in this platform, no one is expert we all can become expert through our hard working in the platform.

Expert are those who think logical and post important topic though no body is perfect in this forum , expert can also be among those who are old in the system ,let out more effort in this .

We can say anyone an expert who has given its time to tje forum worked hard flourished the forum from its talent and knowledge always shared shared technical content and most importantly earned a lot of respect in the forum because of its informative content and research about cryptocurrency and is accepted by all.

I think it is far more early to say that cryptocurrency will replace international currency.But it can happen in future.Because there are many countries who have not accepted cryptocurrencies yet.I know many countries where crypto is illegal so at present replacement seems difficult but can happen some day in future.

• +5 1

I thinks those that have been long in this platform should be the expert because they know the in and out of this,those who share meaningful thought and ideas

Welcome, my friend, I think that obtaining the information from any party you must make sure of its validity and credibility and then implement it thus I think it is appropriate for any topic that is raised

Experts are not created overnight. For achieving this we have to do a lot of hardworking. Experts have lots of knowledge about the topic and they knew it very clearly. You can learn from them as you are a beginner. However if you wanted to improve your skills and knowledge just keep learning and keep sharing.

Yes Experience is very important For every field .Everyone is not perfect and have no proper knowledge .It is the best platform here we share our knowledge and have information earn money also .Seniors have a lot experience .

Thank you 

I will say that everyone understands the meaning of this word and my friend it is better to stop criticizing new members but even if they are new we can't blame them more than to sue for knowledge about it.  There are good points, but many of these experts do not try to use the knowledge to help scandalous members, especially newcomers who have just joined it.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

Thank you my friend for sharing this information with all of us. In this forum there is lot of expert members. Expert members are the members who got highest reputation and highest post. They always try to lead that away and always give us there helping hand if we need it. Those post carries lots of information , advice and experiences.

• +2 1

Experts are very technical people and they have been working in only one field for many years and became professional on that field by acquiring many skills and experiences in them. They have a lot of knowledge in that area and can guide others.

• +1 1

Experts are people who have spent a lot of time on this forum and are able to gain a lot of information

They are the ones who help us when we make mistakes and guide us on the right way to work

And they publish articles with lots of interest for beginners

Everybody tried to make himself expert they work hard and paratice every single day but no one can become expert because no one have a perfect worde oh yes if your are working hard are better than other who are lezy

@Babubu609 ✌🏿 Good working as before. An expert is somebody who has a broad and deep competence in terms of knowledge, skill and experience through practice and education in a particular field. I agree with all those who comments for expert

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

On 4/22/2020 at 9:36 AM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually expectness is another thing on it own.Expertness  is a big and remarkable quality of human actually no one is fully expert because no man is not perfect.in this froum seniors are expert here. Actually it's a great platform where we can share our knowledge each other. Get to know that they find it easy to get through all things since the are already used to it.

An expert is someone who has experience in a specific field and that he practiced it for a long period of time, passed tests and examinations, knew gaps and all areas with regard to his field of knowledge and work

Who knows better from us they called experts.An Expert person was a idol for us as a new member.We can learn from an expert member.I think in this site senior member's are expert.They knows many thing about this site.If we had a problem then we can got help from them.

Every person who do the every work with simple and correct way and their work people easily understand that they are experts. Every person is expert in their life and many people learn such people's knowledge. And many people are expert on this forum and they gives all details about their topic which people can easily understand. 

If we talk about the experts on a crypto forum, then the expert is a member who has a great idea about its rule regulation and its annual and he is an advisor for all the other members and can also give good information to them.  Expert, if we talk about any such field, then the field which is expert and can be a complete guide about it, and each one has its own experience, is just a part. 

• +1 1