Cryptocurrency Contests - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency Contests

I have never partaken in any of the digital currencies challenge which vows to you winning cryptographic money consequently as I think about it as phony . So I for one don't include myself in such simple acquiring strategies and furthermore don't prescribe it to anybody.

I'm sorry that was too early then for the management of the forum to add contest. I don't think you measure your students without first teaching them. That is not happening in any institution, you have to guide , facilitate the effective lesson and learning to take place before to test your students. that is same method or approach cryptotalk adopt.

Last year September contest and a month quiz was held in the forum donating, awarding several prizes and gifts to the winners.

I witnessed such remarkable events.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, abualez said:

Hello my friends Since I first knew the world of digital currencies, I have not seen competitions in cultural places such as clubs and centers and earn digital currencies from them. Who among you has found such really exciting competitions ????

We are doing a bitcoin price prediction contest in a forum I am a member of. Out of three competitions, I think I won about 10,000 satoshi in total. These kinds of contests are exciting, and I hope Cryptotalk will hold a contest one day.

Buddy this is not legal or open in every country of world. In some countries this is banned. That's why this doesnt happened openly. But really hope in future when the crypto currency will take place all over the world then these competition will definitely occur.

Hello friends, Really it is anything but an open issue of the world. In the event that you research, at that point, you see that pretty much every nation isn't keen on Digital money not exclusively it's one sort of wrongdoing or unlawful thing. in any case, where it exists, it has numerous preferences and utilizing it. Numerous individuals are profiting extraordinarily.

The knowledge about cryptocurrencies, most people do not have extensive experience in the fields of digital currencies, and also because it is banned in some countries where they believe that these currencies. 

Actually it is now no longer a open difficulty of the world. If you studies then you definitely see that nearly usa isn't always fascinated approximately Crypto forex now no longer simplest it is one sort of crime or unlawful thing. I do not need to speak about approximately why it's far unlawful, due to the fact there are numerous motives behind this like Crypttalk inflation and tax evasion.

• +2 1

My friend, I don't think that there'll be a contest of crypto on those places, crypto aren't fully adopted or legalize, but there are platforms, exchange or betting site that has competition for crypto.

Basically even banning the use of cryptocurrencies is not possible by any country unless shutting themselves and they think it's illegal and many different reasons why it turns being unacceptable in the public.

Yes Absultly the earning from other places is now stable in the digital market and then you will become successful from earning from Cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, abualez said:

Hello my friends Since I first knew the world of digital currencies, I have not seen competitions in cultural places such as clubs and centers and earn digital currencies from them. Who among you has found such really exciting competitions ????

The primary explanation is that it is boycott in the majority of the nations so individuals didn't discuss it transparently. What's more, other explanation is that it is new market which is developing at this point.

It is not easy to discuss this topic publically,my friend. We the users of crypto currency are know the value of this forum. But many countries think that this forum is a illegal and many people also think it. That's why it is not so easy to discuss in public place.

Many countries and governments still ban cryptocurrencies because they are considered safe to reduce taxes and others, and they are still tightening them everywhere, as they are a strong competitor to the dollar, so they cannot be advertised in clubs and other ...

I also haven't seen or heard about any competition for cryptocurrencies in any place. The reason is also solid about the banning of cryptocurrencies in many countries. But it is also getting popular in world wide and the year 2021 is also considered as important year according to cryptocurrency. May be we will find the competition too in this year.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Hello, No, there is no competition in my country, and there is little talk about it because it is a new world and trade for the future, and most people lack experience in this field. Thank you.

No, I did not find such things in the world of digital operations. I hope that there will be a stronger competition for digital currency. I will follow members' comments on your topic in order to find something that will benefit me..wishing you good luck

My best friend's cryptocurrency contest is a very good contest because in this modern era every person was to use paper currency and trade in cryptocurrency so I would request you if you want to use cryptocurrency you have to use Bitcoins because this currency have been increased value day by day so be careful ok good bye thank you so much take care.

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. Cryptocurrency derivatives exchange by bit is running a trading content this summer with a mega prize pool. Crypto currency trading currencies in 2021 to trade and win prize while trading with cryptocurrencies  like bitcoin. Bitcoin trading compitition are popping us in various platform to put a smile on the faces of those who have like cryptocurrency. 

Thank you

In my opinion, making a cryptocurrency contest in a club or center requires permission from the parties concerned, the problem is that it is very difficult to grant this permission so it's best if you want to see a cryptocurrency contest enter a site that offers several freebies. cryptocurrency. There are many contests that reward cryptocurrency by playing various games.

• +1 1

The culture of cryptocurrencies is still limited spread in many countries and societies, so it will not be accepted by all people, in addition to its high price, which makes offering them as rewards not a good idea.

In many countries, cryptocurrencies are still prohibited, which is why they do not speak openly for me, investigating, I found that in Switzerland in May of last year a contest was launched with four prizes, the four categories are platforms supported by blockchain for digital vouchers, supply chain , a system of economic news in real time that is how little I could investigate but but everything is changing and as there are more countries that are adapting to the system we will soon see more competition

• +1 1

I think it will start when cryptocurrency is legalized in most countries of the world. This type of competition involving crypto is no longer open, especially in countries where crypto is not allowed

Competition and test was as of late held within the gathering which kept going for a few days or months paying victors a few prizes, those were truly praiseworthy minute for gathering individuals as they learnt a parts from the tests, competition of composing themes.

• +1 1

there are many sites which prepare many competitions about the crypto currencies but you should be careful cause there are many sites which use a scamming methods to steal the partners money

• +2 1

I haven't seen such,and I think that's because the crypto currencies are yet still not accepted in some other part of the world so I think that's why it hasn't been legalised in such places