Cryptocurrency Contests - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Cryptocurrency Contests

Competitions of this kind cannot be created because the command is not available in most countries and crypto is prohibited and therefore it is difficult to create competitions about cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I also haven't seen any cryptocurrencies competition held on any public places and I think the main reasons are restrictions on cryptocurrencies by authorities, lack of understanding or interest of majority of people in cryptocurrencies. I hope in future there will be many competitions and this is a great way to promote cryptocurrencies.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:52 PM, abualez said:

Hello my friends Since I first knew the world of digital currencies, I have not seen competitions in cultural places such as clubs and centers and earn digital currencies from them. Who among you has found such really exciting competitions ????

But I think because of cryptocurrencies is the digital currencies, maybe its uses also are used online only, so thats why you don't see what's you need in physical life.  

On 4/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

Actually it's not a open issue of the world. If you research then you see that almost country is not interested about Crypto currency not only it's one kind of crime or illegal thing. I don't want to discuss about why it is illegal, because there are many reasons behind this like Crypttalk inflation and tax evasion etc.

Its true crypto is not regulates worldwide still so many countries banned crypto currency, that is the reason they can't allows openly discussed about crypto,because these country government thinks crypto demage their country economy and encourage illegal activities.

Such contests are not common in the real world due to a lack of knowledge of cryptocurrencies about the age of people. Secondly, you find these contests on Twitter more than any other communication platform, and sometimes there are contests in which very good sums are distributed and support a person in starting his work.

You know we can not see things like this because not all countries they already adopted cryptocurrencies. Those contests they will be done by many people if cryptocurrencies will be adopted in many places in the Earth.

On 4/22/2020 at 1:16 PM, guatazoo said:

Currently the cryptocurrencies is not that's popular to be used on such kind of places like that, but we hope in the future, cryptocurrencies will be used like this way in many places.

That's right there are some countries which not approved cryptocurrencies but gladly some are accepting it as time goes by that's why it gives a prediction that someday those countries which didn't accept it yet will soon accept cryptocurrency. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

This is because most countries have not adopted crypto yet and consider dealing with it forbidden, and if you violate the laws, you will receive punishment. All competitions are online.

I recommend you twitter, they are doing many contests to win crypto currencies every day and every hour... I have won several and it has helped me a lot to capitalize, many times they make even 200$ contests that are very good and you have many opportunities to win.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:52 AM, abualez said:

Hello my friends Since I first knew the world of digital currencies, I have not seen competitions in cultural places such as clubs and centers and earn digital currencies from them. Who among you has found such really exciting competitions ????

At this time we will hardly find competencies in these sites, cryptocurrencies are not well seen by governments and they always try to block their growth, that is why there are many regulations in countries to try to stop their development, it would be dangerous for an establishment of this type Placing cryptocurrencies in their contests would be vulnerable to government sanctions, hopefully sooner rather than later we can see cryptocurrencies everywhere giving financial clarity to the world.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:52 PM, abualez said:

This is a good point, perhaps if more crypto influencer / organizers should giveaway crypto more publicly. Perhaps start a legit crypto lottery. 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

In most countries around the world cryptocurrency is restricted and it can not be openly advertised in public area like clubs and other cultural places but of lately we are seeing some countries lifting the ban of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I advise you to focus on trading and profit by doing that, and not to focus on unimportant things and to be exposed to fraud

Edited by wassim19
  • +1 1

No I havent to but the truth is I have seen classes and tokens and crypto giving their own competition I have also seen other exchange platform giving up  this kind of competitions and they have become so interesting, on yobit you can play the pony this is if I understand your question well so its that important we need to really make sure that we get the whole story right

• +3 1

Friend, the problem is that not every country allows you to organize this kind of event. But one thing I can say, you should visit the site binance, because every month there are various promotions and giveaways among those people who are more likely to trade cryptocurrencies, and this is very very cool!

• +2 1

Yeah Airdrops really make everything perfect and we need to keep them going but thet truth is we need to work and put together everything strategist in such a form that we can be able to move to the right direction there are hundreds of people out there trying so hard to make sure that they get the right form of strategy and discussion we have out there

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are not desired by many people because they are banned by governments, so the Cultural Club cannot run contests that are about cryptocurrencies.  Cultural clubs and conferences work in various fields that are suitable for everyone. I do not think that cryptocurrencies will be in such contests because cryptocurrencies are still illegal in most countries of the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think the truth is we need to work and put together everything that work well so when we work and be sure that we are able to use the bots we need to work well and in the end we can get a good chance for us to really put up a great airdrops, airdrops are really good to earn and the crypto currency just offers well

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19 hours ago, TimopheyKa said:

Friend, the problem is that not every country allows you to organize this kind of event. But one thing I can say, you should visit the site binance, because every month there are various promotions and giveaways among those people who are more likely to trade cryptocurrencies, and this is very very cool!

yea i have participated in many of those contests an they are good to make profit, but i must warn you that many of those coins that do contests soon end up dumping, just look at filecoin that went down from 500$ to 44$ and still falling so you need to be careful.

• +2 1

I don't think there will be contests for her that are not a commodity Secondly, the contests that you get will be few due to the appreciation of the currencies But in this forum there are such contests, which take place every period, and CryptoTalk distinguishes this matter from other sites.

• Useful or interesting 1

Frankly, my friend, I have not heard of these competitions before nor have I heard any of the members talk about them

I think that the existence of such competitions and contests increases the popularity of digital currencies and increases the spread of dealing with them

• +1 1

On 4/21/2020 at 7:52 PM, abualez said:

Hello friend, your experiance is such benificial for beginners like me. Thanks for sharing this knowledge. Digital currency is future for world and maybe competition goes up by the time.

Hi there mate. I have never seen anthing like that in my country in clubs or any other places until now. However most of the exchanges in the market provide some campaigns and trade contests with large prize pools. You can follow the exchanges twitter accounts to learn about them. Have a nice day.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't know of any competitions as this. What it means that there are events in night clubs and they giveaway crypto? In some conferences they do some giveaways but the conference attendance price is very high to buy just to get an nft. I don't know if this will help adoption although it will be if the crypto project has a few people to explain what to do to receive this promotion as most of the people won't know how.

Welcome, my friend, here, I do not have enough information about these contests. You can ask those who are more experienced in this field, but I heard that many contests are created in relation to cryptocurrencies, and there are platforms and sites for this that offer rewards in exchange for their help in promoting their site.