"My absence from cryptotalk" - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My absence from cryptotalk"

Yes, my friends, If we want our payment  to be good then we need that we should not do our work regularly because if we are absent then it will only be effect on us and no one else .

First we understand that topics well and comment on that topics. If we comment without understanding topics our comment will be deleted. So create useful and informative topics or comments. Must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. 

• +1 1

It mainly depends on the content plus feedback from others.

So, you should be careful in slection of your topics. 
And, second thing is peoples choice. 
means peoples are using or not using your topic for discussion.

You're right. A guy giving unrelated response will be interpreted as insane.💩. Likewise if we share contents which are 'off the subject'  then we will be also interpreted as insane and may be paid with a penalty. Therefore before sharing a post, try to understand the proper meaning of that topic and make it useful and informative. Never share posts just for the sake of completing those 20 paid posts rather share knowledge through your useful posts.

• +1 1

Thanks for the phrase of advice and it's precise which you at the moment are returned to the discussion board as we retain running right here allow's follow all of the forum regulations and publish beneficial contents to avoid warning factors or ban

Of course, my friend, this is obvious. She fulfills this forum You cannot share and comment without properly understanding the content of the post I hope you are more attentive to not be subjected to this again Good luck.

Learn something about fines.  Anyone on the forum who does something immoral is punished.  Immoral acts are actions that are against the rules of the forum.Posting for a shorter period of time and more warning points, you will be barred from posting comments for a longer period of time and then a complete ban after reaching five alerts.

Hi dear friend first of all it's a bad news you faced such situations but we all need to follow rules instead of violation of rules try to do usefull posts try to gain knowledge here and use this knowledge to share in your comments 

Thanks for the phrase of advice and it's precise which you are now back to the forum as we keep running here let's observe all the discussion board rules and put up useful contents to keep away from warning factors or ban

Thanks for the advice. I am new here and i am posting comments.When i understand the topic than i post.If we post out of the way than our account can be banned.we should avoid these mistakes

Each part related to the stage must be related with them authoritative with the standards and guidelines. In the event that anybody not keeping the principles will have the option to assemble the data and afterward they will have the option to consistently be at the stage.

As the administration of this platform is very strict that never allows to violate the rules and regulations of this forum, this post is much beneficial for everyone to learn more about this platform in order to avoid any problem. Thanks for that precious advice. Everyone should must take it into consideration in order to avoid warning points.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

are verified before posting.

Good luck everyone

Dear my friend also faced this situation and they get a third warning point and for that they have to wait for 7 days and for safe yourself from these thing you have to do your work carefully and never do anything against the rule.

If you are absent from this platform and it means you are not creating posts it means you can't get money from this platform. Because you can get more money after working their and it is basic instruction of this platform.

So you should work with consistency so you could able to take benefit from this platform.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:35 PM, abualez said:

after a punishment that exceeded the past 72 hours due to a comment that I did not focus on and did not understand well, which is why I received a penalty, so I advise my friends not to post comments, until the contents of the post you want to comment on

Good luck everyone

Thanku soo much for telling us this. It will really help and I will keep this in mind. And its soo inspiring that you are motivating us. So the thing is we should pay attention to what we are writing and posting, I will suggest to to give your post a quick read before posting. And then post it in order to avoid any problem in future.

On 4/21/2020 at 8:20 PM, abualez said:

Good luck everyone

@abualez You shared your bitter experience, and I got to know you've been restricted for almost 72 hours for your mistake, and to my knowledge it's good to acknowledge the mistake you made and pledge not to repeat the mistake again. Actually, we learn from our own mistake, and it's the fastest way to learn from our own misdoings.

My dear mate we have avoid to make these small mistakes which will be dangerous for us like banned. Work here on this forum be carefully by following all the instructions. Thank you my dear.

Your absence in crypto talk their is no any thing to worry you about, but the only thing which will happen is that you will not be paid for what you haven't worked for because you only get what you worked for.

19 hours ago, Showrov03 said:

Dear friends, @Shohel khan @Ch Ayyan @betelihemeach forum has some rules. Cryptocurrency is a popular platform. So every member associated with this platform must be in touch with their rules and regulations. If someone is able to collect information according to the rules and then they will always be on the platform. If a member does not follow the rules of the forum. But he will be banned from the forum. So always follow the rules of the forum. Thank you

images (2).png

Yeah that's true very forum have its rules and regulations which will regulate the forum members and the forum members should respect the forums rules in order to stay safe and earn from the forum, not only this forum every forum has this things like you said.

Well, I aslo got some of my post deleted in the same day of my post. May be because the topic itself was deleted so I always try to comment in  the post that I see useful and I am always adhered to the rules of the forum and results in minimum deletion of the posts.

now, if you periodically do not write posts, you may be banned for inactivity and this, unfortunately, is very sad.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Форум очень строго относиться к полезности написания постов, если они никому не нравятся и не несут в себе никакой информации, то они будут удалены и ты даже не поймёшь почему, поэтому перед тем как написать что-то 100раз подумай

Friend I am glad that you have returned here to the forum now try not to break any rule so the same thing does not happen to you friend so now nothing to give with everything that you have already returned a tripson is not a fall so forward with everything.