I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

I considered all crypto currencies and bitcoin when I entered in the crypto world.

I think about All of them is a little bit high , we should say some, there are about 6,000 crypto and tokens and most of them have died off, so we need to keep on trying to work with every single of of them so we need to trying and define what is happening

• +2 1
  • +5 2

And they are so many thats the greatest thing about it , the number of coins we have are so many that we are able to even not understand how to use them but it gives us a variety of lots to invest on and the key to it is to keep trying

I was face the same thing that you have mentioned.. I thought all   the altcoin is same as bitcoin and thought the value also same.. Then i open a wallet and see different currency has different value which lead me to understand the difference of crypto currency... But the feeling was great.. Day by day,we all going to know new thing more              

• +2 1

We had the same experience my friend about that we consider all crypto currencies and bitcoin is all the same because the only currency that I know in that time is only bitcoin then when I started to search about crypto currencies then I found out that there is a lot of kind of currencies and all of them have a different values.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I learned this cryptocurrency because of the self explore. I always do surfing the web and then I had read an article about cryptocurrency so I became interested in it. I tried some faucets and I also join this forum that was recommended by my friend as well.

• +1 1

I have known about the bitcoin since starting of the 2019, I knew other different coins like ethereum and XRP but I didn't thought there are more than 2500 cryptocurrencies. I think the purpose are same for all the cryptocurrency is to make all the transaction digitally and easily.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

When I entered the Yobit platform and the Cryptotalk forum, frankly, I had little knowledge of cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, but I entered Google and read and then asked a friend who is older than me in the forum and he gave me information about cryptocurrencies and in the coming days my knowledge of other currencies will increase.

On 21.04.2020 at 14:56, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friends when  I entered in the world  of crypto  currencies .  I considerd all crypto  currencies  and bitcoin  same because  of my lack of knowledge.  After that i make search  and with the help of my friend  i come to know what is reality .  What is your  experience? 

Alt coins are the best way to earn on crypto if you are investor and if you want to monitor charts and be in trading 24 hours a day you should change bitcoin and other top 20 crypto currencies 

ı joined to earn crypto money and earn additional income. if you have a solid accumation, you can buy bitcoin an ethereum, but if your saving are low, you should turn to other altcoin.

I consider that Bitcoin is listed under currencies and not a division itself, but perhaps because of its fame, some people have come to accept that it is a single section, I think that this is the reason that makes some feel confused

In the first, I was confusing cryptocurrencies And the financial value of all of them Then over time I learned and I realized bitcoin is the power full in all coins, then i join in this crypto talk forum then I totally understand every thing.

The modern market offers more than 700 types of cryptocurrency. Each has a different number of coins and a course. The main algorithm in each of these is taken from bitcoin (embedded in any form).

The maximum amount of coins is 21 million.

If we talk about other types of cryptocurrency, then in the market the following are in greatest demand:

Bitcoin (the most popular variant derived for all other species);

Ethereum. Development date - 2015;

LiteCoin. Date of development - 2012;

Ripple. Date of development - 2012;

Dash. The development date is 2014.

Naturally, there is still a number of very popular types of cryptocurrency, but it makes no sense to talk about everyone in this material.

Actually, most cryptocurrencies actually do the same thing, just a little differently. But the worst thing is when the cryptocurrency does not fulfill its functions. A huge number of people lost money on ICO, simply because they thought that the cryptocurrency in which they invest money would do what was planned, but it turned out that this is far from the truth

Bitcoin is the pioneer and without a doubt the face of this technology.

But no cryptocurrency is the same as another, in fact you should be careful, because there are cryptocurrencies that are literally useless, they only go up in price because they put a lot of fomo in them.

As an advice I will tell you that before being dazzled by a cryptocurrency, seek information about it from various sources, so that you know exactly what you are getting into, and if you do not know which cryptocurrency to choose, choose Bitcoin, that will always be the best option.

I was all over alt coins when I started and have been reducing over time. At this point I own BTC and whatever bag I’m going with on Yobit. Today that’s dice and yo. 

Yes, cryptocurrencies have common goals and other goals that are not shared, so that each currency has its own characteristics and the main goal of currencies is safety, high encryption, speed in transfers, low and central fees, and many other groups

Everyone before arriving in crypto world considers them same because bitcoin as usually referred as only crypto because it is the first and most valuable and other coins are called altcoins

BetFury                                                   

Yes same experience buddy when i have also entered into this platform i had also very less knowledge about this platform and hardly know anything about this crypto currencies 

Yes, my friend, all cryptocurrencies are almost the same in terms of use, but the differences between them lie in their value and exchange value, and you can see that through the platform

When I first started I only heard of one cryptocurrency and that is bitcoin, upon further research I then learn about other cryptos like Eth, LTC, etc. which are collective called altcoins. 

• +1 1

Son errores de principiantes, pero después de que empieces a entender cómo funciona esto es genial, creo que es muy bueno que haya millas de monedas y una gran variedad para elegir, aunque la principal y más importante siempre seguirá siendo bitcoin.

Honestly, I had no idea about any kind of cryptocurrencies or even the term Bitcoins. I never knew that such digital coins even exist that can be traded just like stocks are traded in the market. I was into stocks before I entered this platform. Now I am able to better relate with the trading of cryptocurrencies because of it. Such an amazing post thank you for this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Each cryptocurrency has its own project. All digital currencies cannot be considered the same, each one has its own crypto system, but all of its price is linked to Bitcoin. If Bitcoin rises, other currencies rise and vice versa. This is my opinion..

• +1 1
  • +2 1